X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello All,

My Name is Joseph.

In my free time I like to buy broken laptops of eBay and repair them. Recently I bought a USB EEPROM programmer and flashed / repaired my first bios chip.

Thanks for welcoming me to the community.

Comment

Greetings from Greece!
      First of all I wish a Happy New Year to everyone!
      Thanks for the acceptance to this useful forum!
      My name is Frank and I own a computer repair shop.
      Keep up the good work!

Comment

Hi all,

I'm an electronics engineer from Germany.
        Finally stumbled across this forum looking for input on an ancient dc7700, which has trouble recognizing SATA disks. (Video output is also very jittery once the processor starts. Caps are visibly under pressure, so no doubt about the cause...)

Strange I found this board only today, as I regularly repair died-out caps in all kinds of stuff. But it's good to see a special place for this particular problem.
        Best wishes to everyone for the new year.

Comment

hello i'm new member here. From Indonesia. I hope have new knowledge in here. thanks

Comment

Hello, My name is Zaw Maung i'm from Myanmar. I like fixing things, Thank

Comment

Hi all! I am glad to be in this forum because finally I expect to be able to fix the bios of my old Laptop acer aspire 5752g :-)

Comment

sorry, it's 5742g

Comment

Hello, I'm a new member. I like fixing electronics for fun and I was here to reply to a post someone had with issues with their TV.

Comment

Hi! I just created my account and hope I can find answers to fix my TV here. Stay safe!

Comment

Greetings to the forum participants. Glad to be on the same team with you. :вращение:

Comment

Hi all,

I registered several years ago, but didn't come to post yet, just reading. I would like to recognize the great job shared on this community.

Thanks all.

Comment

Hola a todos.
                          Mi nombre es Paco un saludo a todos desde España soy tecnico electronico Muchas gracias por admitirme en el foro.

Comment

Hi all! Found this forum while searching for tv schematics and have visited a couple of times and it seemed like I was missing out on a lot of great info while not registering...so here I am! Been working in electronics as a tech for almost 30 years, so will be more than willing to help whenever the opportunity presents itself. But I'm always learning too, so sometimes best to keep my mouth shut and listen more often than not!

Comment

Hello Folks

Comment

Hello, world! Just trying to expand my knowledge and learn more about board repair. Thanks!

Comment

Hey! just popping in so I can get some help from the experts around here

Comment

Hi everyone! I am an absolute beghinner to electronics and computers, I'm Fabio, from Italy.
                                    Can't wait to start learning about notebook repair, my dream is to have one day a job as a repair technician

Comment

Hola a todos.
                                      Me presento a este foro.
                                      Me encanta la electrónica aunque en honor a la verdad no soy técnico titulado, aunque tengo eso sí conocimientos básicos estoy aquí sobre todo para intentar aprender, he trabajado en otros oficios pero he estado siempre cercano a la reparación, montaje y desmontaje de portátiles de todas las marcas habidas y ordenadores de todo tipo.
                                      Al final sin querer o queriendo conozco bien casi todos y cada uno de los componentes, es decir en la práctica, que no en la teórica.
                                      En fin, que espero con vuestra ayuda ir adquiriendo y aumentando por aquí todo conocimiento posible.
                                      Un saludo a todos los foreros de este sitio.

Comment

Hey, to one and all. Glad to find a place where learning is the emphasis. My online is ESDTech and I have been in electronic mfg and troubleshooting/repair for 27 years. Some of that time was in NDT equipment repair. Mostly I did the rotating NDT repair and rebuild. Now I fix what ever is around the house that is broken including our Acer A515-51 laptop. That is how I got to BADCAPS.

Comment

Hello i'm new member here, from Hungary.
                                          I hope have new knowledge in here.
                                          Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                          X