• Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello all!

Comment

Hi@badcaps!

Great forum!

I'm from Germany, I'm into repairing stuff, electronics, software etc...
      Peter

Comment

Hello badcaps!

I am a software engineer for a big tech company who has some interest for laptop hardware. I have very little chip level experience so I hope to learn a bit from everyone here

Comment

Hi, I'm Poisonite and I've just recently started getting into soldering and board repair work. However, I do have several years experience in the PC space, as well as a shallow background in software development and mobile device repair.

Before I had an account here i found much of the information to be super helpful and I'm greatly excited to see what the future has in store!

Comment

Hello to all badcaps members. I have just come across this forum and it seems to be a fountain of knowledge. Thank you.

Comment

Hi there. im Pablott from Nogales Az

Hello everybody im new in BadCaps. thanks to accept me in this great electronic site.:
              im not have much experience fixing electronics boards...im on electronics school
              hope you can teach me some tips for fix lcd and plasma tvs
              thanks in advance....

Comment

Hey!
                My name is Sunny, a young and keen computer tinkerer, with a YouTube channel on the side where I make tutorial videos and show computer mods that I've completed.
                Recently started my own phone repair gig as a way to earn an income, and I'm now diving down what seems to be a rabbit hole which is of course.... learning how to repair MacBooks.
                I'm here mainly for schematics, and possibly some tips for when I get stuck in a project. Never been on a forum before, and here seems like the best place to start
                Thanks for reading and I'm happy to be here!

Comment

Hello everyone. My name is DORU. I'm a beginner in electronics. I like to learn new things. I hope I'm in the right place

Comment

hello everyone, come to join you all. My name is sarah and im from blackpool :-)

Comment

Well here I am, a new member.

Now a few things about me I suppose. I'm Greek. I like to tinker around with random and old tech in my free time. Originally, I was going to start collecting old and obscure tech, but turns out that stuff is hilariously expensive and hard to find in Greece... so here I am.

Comment

Hey everyone Danny here just wanted to say hello and say thanks for letting in here to learn all I can since I have no official training of any sort. I joined here to learn how to go about fixing a Sharp TV with a screen problem. Any suggestions regarding will be helpful. Thanks again for letting me listen in on all the professional suggestions.

Comment

Hi everyone. I love everything electronics. Thanks to the admin and all you folks...

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello My name is BJ and I love it here.

Comment

Hi all, I am Asxetos and i hope i can get help and perhaps help someone else here...

Comment

Greetings, i ended here looking for some help...

Comment

Hello Everyone! My name is Fitz and I have been an IT Support Analyst for 8 years now. I build computers on the side for residential customers and repair technical issues as well. I have been a gamer for life since the 80's.

Comment

Hello, have little to none computer knowledge however I'm a 10 year electrician with knowledge on how resistors and capacitors work. (Troubleshooting) I own a 2009 (mid) MacBook Pro (820-2533-B), I am looking for the schematics and anything else helpful for it. (Doesn't charge the battery) I Like to keep things rather private when it comes to the web. I was browsing through google and typed in something a long the lines of schematics for 820-2533B. Through a couple sites and forums it landed me here. I read through a bunch of request and replies. Looks like this is the site to be. Oh ya I also called around locally to find these schematics and harddddd NO. Here I am thank you.

Comment

Hello, Russ here. Looking for some help with my Vizio p702ui-b3.

Comment

hello, just following the rules

Comment

Working...
                                          X