This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

I came here because Like many I'm trying to revive a dead laptop.

Comment

hello booski from canton ohio here

Comment

Hi I am amelie2805 from Germany.

Comment

Hi, I am Mart from the Netherlands, we fix computers and tablets for years now, this forum is an inspiration to us all! Sharing is caring

Comment

Hi, everybody! I am Biss from Romania and this forum was helping me a lot! Thank you!

Comment

Hi, I'm Patrick from Poland

Comment

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello I'm skipper from south africa

Comment

hola

Comment

hola

Comment

Just retired trying to pickup electronics that I started years ago, but due to my job never completed. So this site looks very helpful

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm a software engineer. I'm new to the hardware space but very keen in learning more from here. At the moment, I am trying to repair my broken PC with motherboard issue.

Comment

thanks- found you when I googled how to fix a dim digital display on a GE profile wall oven. Wow, what a cool way to fix it and cheap. Many thanks and i will definately keep up with posts. Thank you.

Comment

Hi everyone :-) I live in NH, USA. Don't know a whole lot about electronics, but I do love the feeling of fixing things. I'll mostly be a lurker looking to learn all I can! Thanks!

Comment

Hello and good to be here! My name is Alexandru, 32 y/o romanian living in Spain. I never learned electronics in school or courses, I was fascinated by the way the electrons can be manipulated and quickly got absorbed in electronics. I still have a lot of gaps in info, but I like to play with everything I get. I used to open devices just to see why they work (some here might know that feeling). I have started IT with a non-working i386 computer and thanks to Dodi, an old man that had electronic stuff all over his house, I made it work. I couldn't resist the feeling of being surrounded by electronics and gave in. I have learned a lot about computers that time. I'm currently using an ASRock H81M-VG4 with a quad-core haswell i7 and MacOS X Catalina. I have registered on this forum to ask for help and ideas for a project that I have and to share my knowledge and experience with the community. It should be fun! Can't wait to see it working! Thank you for having me here!

Comment

Hi Guys!
                                    Just found this forum and had to register. Hope i can collect and share knowledge here.

Comment

I feel stupid but I'm not sure how to post my intro. (Unless I haven't waited long enough - I just created my account).?.

Comment

Greetings from Dmlib!

Comment

Hello guys, I'm Sebastiano, I'm from Italy and I just subscribed because I love electronics and for some time now, I've been here in the net to lear as much as possibile about this... I'm more of a IT guy but until now, I've never got so much deep in electronic... So that's why I'm here!

Comment

Working...
                                          X