Lelon quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lelon quality

How good are lelon caps ? I see some people install RGA Lelons currently. Also could see some old posts where lelons are reffered as the badcaps.

Re: Lelon quality

i dont see anything wrong with them,
    just dont put them in something that gets hot.

Comment

Originally posted by stj View Post
      i dont see anything wrong with them,
      just dont put them in something that gets hot.
      Well I could see ASUS put Lelon 270UF 450V LGS series cap on input, in their cheap TUF Gaming 450B Bronze ATX units.

Comment

thats a high stress area, most caps will fail relativly fast on PFC circuits.

Comment

Lelon electrolytics are unpredictable, sometimes they do ok in innocuous areas (furnace mainboards for example), sometimes they don't last more than a year in other applications.

Their polymer caps are ok though. I wouldn't hesitate to use them.
          "We have offered them (the Arabs) a sensible way for so many years. But no, they wanted to fight. Fine! We gave them technology, the latest, the kind even Vietnam didn't have. They had double superiority in tanks and aircraft, triple in artillery, and in air defense and anti-tank weapons they had absolute supremacy. And what? Once again they were beaten. Once again they scrammed [sic]. Once again they screamed for us to come save them. Sadat woke me up in the middle of the night twice over the phone, 'Save me!' He demanded to send Soviet troops, and immediately! No! We are not going to fight for them."

-Leonid Brezhnev (On the Yom Kippur War)

Comment

Originally posted by xnRS View Post
            Well I could see ASUS put Lelon 270UF 450V LGS series cap on input, in their cheap TUF Gaming 450B Bronze ATX units.
            Eww! That's why I banned bronze-rated PSUs!
            ASRock B550 PG Velocita

Ryzen 9 "Vermeer" 5900X

16 GB AData XPG Spectrix D41

Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 6750 XT

eVGA Supernova G3 750W

Western Digital Black SN850 1TB NVMe SSD

Alienware AW3423DWF OLED

"¡Me encanta "Me Encanta o Enlistarlo con Hilary Farr!" -Mí mismo

"There's nothing more unattractive than a chick smoking a cigarette" -Topcat

"Today's lesson in pissivity comes in the form of a ziplock baggie full of GPU extension brackets & hardware that for the last ~3 years have been on my bench, always in my way, getting moved around constantly....and yesterday I found myself in need of them....and the bastards are now nowhere to be found! Motherfracker!!" -Topcat

"did I see a chair fly? I think I did! Time for popcorn!" -ratdude747

Comment

Working...
            X