This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Last edited by Eddie3; 08-17-2021, 08:52 PM. Reason: Forgot that I had already introduced myself! :)

Comment

Hola a todos, encontré esta página buscando como poder arreglar una placa que arruiné tratando de actualizar la BIOS, espero poder encontrar ayuda, gracias.

Comment

hi everyone im jomark Apdol.

i am thankful to participate in this furom

and thank you for this opportunity and helping like one of me that

needs to be enhance knowledge in terms of repairing thanks for the admin

of this furom.

Comment

hi, im new. its always fun to fine an oldschool bb with good content that hasn't been eaten by fb et al.

im a hacker at heart and an ee by trade and i found this place digging for some deets on my SAD and DEAD tv. i had already found the culprit BADCAP but because i also found this invaluable resource, i figured it would be worth contributing back some pics & info about my model in the hopes of helping future folks

but first, i need to make this reply before i can post post post to my lil heart's content

Comment

A self-motivated and hard –working as well as a young computer science professional with proven knowledge and experience in IT and I'm a network security engineer.

Comment

Hi everyone!

My name is Günther and i'm new here.
              Seems like the perfect place for a hobbiest to get information and help.

Trying to get my first Motherbord fixed

/G

Comment

Re: New Member Great to find this forum

Hello All, I am new to this forum, I and a senior tech and love all things electronic. Great to find this forum. Stay covid safe Cheers from Rodoz

Comment

Hello everyone.

Comment

Hi guys..
                    Found this forum while searching for a bios dump file. Since everyone around here is being so social. I guess I'll just follow the same...
                    Looking forward to having a good time here.

Best regards

Comment

Hi, badcaps! I'm a vfx artist from NYC. I've got an electrical engineering degree, but it hasn't seemed to help me fix my t.v. ;-)

Comment

hi, i am learning to repair, i was told that in this forum i would learn a lot and here we are.
                        Thanks you all very much for your knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by lilies93 View Post
                          Hi dear friends, thanks for create this forum, i'm Vietnam people, and i have a 30 years old.
                          I'm an repairman and i like a repair all ...sometimes ..destructive
                          Thanks
                          :novato:Ola fico muito contente em participar do forum, sou Brasileiro do estado do rio grande do sul capital Porto Alegre. tenho 40 anos de experiencia em eletronica e ficarei muito grato se poder contribuir com Badcasp

Comment

Obrigado por fazer parte do forum

Comment

Hello every one

Comment

I am a DIY electronics repair "GULU' trying to repair my neiggbors 29"TV. Its blowing the input power and Hz drive Transistors. I nee to know what cap that smooths out the voltage going to the pre drive coil ison the T08-T37A motherboard

Comment

I am a DIY electronics repair "GULU' trying to repair my neighbors 29"TV. (Good neighboriness!). Its blowing the input power and Hz drive Transistors. I nee to know what cap that smooths out the voltage going to the pre drive coil is on the T08-T37A motherboard

Comment

Good morning all,
                                    Newbie on here after finding site while looking to repair my treadmill! I can safely say its not from overuse by me! I'm a service engineer for printing and labelling equipment (ex Royal Navy Submarine Service!). Dont repair much pcb wise but always have a go to fix something if I can find an answer.
                                    Thanks all,
                                    Simon.

Comment

Hey ! Newbie just trying to repair a Surface 3

Comment

Hello everyone,

i'm here to learn eletronics repair. I'm actually focused on desktop components repair and I think this forum is the right place to start this new hobby. My english is far from good... but i'll do my best.

See ya

Comment

Hello! Technician here to gain more knowledge on repair work. Grateful this forum exists!

Comment

Working...
                                          X