X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello All,

I'm joining to get access to the wonderful information in this form to help me fix computers.

Comment

Hello.
      New here and stumbled in while I'm fixing a laptop for my son.
      I'm 38+ from sweden.
      Nice forum and very good knowledge to read. Thomas

Comment

Hi all,

Studied electronics in the past and always tinkering around with stuff.
        Thanks to this community and their great information I've been succesful for years :P but finally time to participate / ask questions as well.

Comment

Hello everyone! I’m just an ordinary mortal with a huge urge to learn and zero formal training on electronics. I hope to learn a lot here as I’ve a lot of dead electronics around.

Comment

Boa tarde. Como sou novo no fórum, vou me apresentar. Sou o geovane, estou aprendendo trabalhar com reparo e conserto de notebook e pc. Quero aprender cada vez mais.
            Estou estudo analise de esquema de placa mãe.
            Tem sido muito bom.

Comment

Buen día para todos, soy electrónico desde hace 17 años, dedicado al armado, manteniendo y configuración de equipos de cómputos. Recuerdo haberme tomado con algunos de los equipos nombrados en el hilo de la conversación. He encontrado muy buena información en esta pagina y los felicito por sus grandes aportes.

Comment

I'm new to fixing boards so self taught everything thank you very much

Comment

Nuevo Miembro

Gracias por aceptarme en esta comunidad, soy técnico con 30 años de experiencia, después de un receso en las actividades full de soporte, me encuentro nuevamente interesado en comenzar nuevamente con ésta hermosa actividad, me faltaba un lugar donde obtener información actualizada de este fascinante Mundo tecnológico

Comment

Hey there,
                    I'm new to this. I do have some basic understanding of electronics, but I'm still a novice. I tried to repair my grandpas TV and I can't find the culprit. As some posts here helped me already, I finally created an account to make a thread myself.
                    Unfortunately, my grandpa passed away recently, so even if I succeed, I cannot show him anymore. I still want to repair his TV if I can, though. Kind of to fulfill his wish.

Comment

Hello Everyone, as requested on this forum I would like to introduce myself.
                      My name is Darren, I am from the UK, new to this forum and finds badcaps an extremely useful resource for my new adventure.
                      I am an Apple engineer with over 25 years of experience but very new to component level repair which I really enjoyed doing back in the old days when resistors where as wide as a modern day SMC chip and BBC computers where the rage. "do you remember chucky egg" .
                      After watching 1000's of hours of louis rossmann and paul daniels videos I decided to make the large expense to give it a go.

I am fairly competant in Windoze PC'S but just plan on sticking with Apple Computers, I would like to do high end more complex repairs and trying to keep them going for as long as possible before Apple serialise's everything.

Comment

New member hear, I started my electronics journey as a kind with those 200-in-1 electronics kits by Elenco. I took electronics in high school and have dabbled in them ever since, mostly for DIY projects. I'm comfortable with a soldering iron and have performed some minor board-level repair on items over the years.

Been here for awhile but never completed my first post.

Comment

hello i'm new here
                          \

Comment

Hello , First transistor radio I received when I was 7 ...... took it apart after 3 days.

J

Comment

Hi,

My name is Alex.

I like to take broken things apart.

Occasionally they work again when I put them back together, occasionally!

Comment

Hello

My name is Chris. I just received a broken TV and want to try to fix it. I have been building computers and tinkering with electronics for a long time, but never a TV

Comment

Hey everyone! Here to seek help fix my screw up for being clumsy.

Comment

Hello guys, i found this forum from facebook, i see there are lots of useful stuff here. Iam in the computer repair business since 2005, i have my own company from 2010. I mostly do software repair but i manage to fix some hardware too.

Comment

Hola Soy Bodoque , encantado de poder estar y aportar con Ustedes

Comment

Hello guys. I found Badcaps.net on Google a few years ago and for me, it has been a very useful source for troubleshooting electronics.

Comment

hello thank you very much for accepting me i will try to learn the best i can greetings

Comment

Working...
                                          X