• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi everyone.
    Thanks for accepting me.
    I'm from Tenerife.
    Found this forum whilst i was searching a schematic. I'm into mobile phones,tablets & laptop repairing. Hoping to improve my skills with this forum

Comment

Greetings from Portugal!

I'm new here, and i discovered this forum by searching a solution to my ef20ea motherboard problems.

Let's see if i can get a solution to my corrupted BIOS.

As we say around here:

"um abraço"

Comment

Hi, I'm just coming on here to seek help with an issue and hopefully interact with others who enjoy repairing appliances on their own!

Comment

Oh no how did I get here - I not good with computer.

errr... I mean Hi.

Comment

Hi ,

I 'm a 50 y old who studied electronics in his younger days and worked in that sector for a long time

Comment

Hello,
              I'm here to repairing my tv

Comment

Hi All, glad I found this forum; was looking for Nvidia schematics and you guys have a whole thread dedicated to it - nice!

Comment

Hi Everyone, new to electronics and trying to learn how to trouble shoot circuit boards. Hope not to be a newbie pain

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm new here, very novice about electronics but willing to learn a lot patiently

Comment

Hello everyone. New to electronics and electronics repair. Trying to apply what I learned in college to actual, real world problems. I probably wont be much help in the beginning but hopefully over time I can contribute to the best of my abilities.

Comment

hello! looking to expand my knowledge in IT field.

Comment

Hey everybody. New in this forum, trying to share and learn more about electronic repairs.

Comment

Hello !

Comment

Hi everyone. You can call me CircuitChaos. I joined the forum because I'm stuck trying to repair a broken PSU in a TV set, but I hope to stay around!

Comment

Hey all! New here, but not new to recapping boards. Have successfully recapped a few small power supplies for SCSI enclosures, a car battery charger and a Macintosh Quadra 660AV. Looking forward to learning more about recapping and circuit repair techniques from badcaps.net!

Comment

Hello to all , i`m Andrei , i am from Romania and i just heard about this forum and the strong comunity here and maybe in can get help with my laptop because i just made every step to try to bring back to life from repair shop to fiddle myself with it... if someone will folow and is willing to help with any information, i will open a post with my problem and i hope to stay here and maybe learn more because i work only with software not with hardware...and i didn`t touch a multimeter from high school so...be pacient with me i consider myself a noob

Comment

Hi All! I am Alexandr.
                                    You help me with a dump of bios for Hp ProDesk 600. Thanks a lot!

Comment

Hi, here to find information about how to repair my CP1500AVRLCD that's no longer charging the batteries.

Comment

Hi,
                                        My name is Dawid, I'm 43. Living in Poland. Married almost 20yrs, soldering and fixing electronics about two
                                        I'm happy to be a part of Badcaps. This forum helps me few times so maybe I will be able to help someone else someday.
                                        best rgds,
                                        Dav

Comment

Hello I am Rio from Indonesia,
                                          I am interested computer related topics and lately I learn about repairing from 0 (gpu for recent practice). Now I can read schematics and understand about basic electronic and repair, also little bit smd soldering and desoldering.

Finding badcaps was amazing and I'm more interested to learn more. Hopefully, I can also share my repairing journey.

Many thanks

Comment

Working...
                                          X