sony bravia lcd klv-37s400a restart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sony bravia lcd klv-37s400a restart

when it starts, it stays on moin one minute and turns off. he does it restart only

Re: sony bravia lcd klv-37s400a restart

Do you have a camera... can you take pictures of the inside of your TV?

Notice you live in Cote D'iovre, so how easy will it be to get parts? Do you have many electronics shops/distributors?
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

"when it starts, it stays on moin one minute and turns off. he does it restart only" look like the digital mainboard is bad (its control on/off and TV function)
      open the TV & take picture and pot this thread

Comment

It is true that I am in Ivory Coast, but we have the possibility to have the parts. as you ask here are photos of the card. thank you
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi- Pictures need to be a bit sharper

Examples of what is needed
          https://www.badcaps.net/forum/attach...1&d=1290283049

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/attach...7&d=1280167246

It will be useful if you can say a bit about yourself - skills tools etc

Do you have a multimeter and can you use it?.
          Can you do a picture of the inverter board - one down left side in pic 1
          Do it in 2 halves - overlap

When you switch on does the screen light up then go off.

What do the LEDs do - stay on/ flash/ change colour

"he does it restart only" what do you mean? Does it try to restart after it goes off.

Service manual - here:
          http://elektrotanya.com/sony_klv-26s.../download.html
          Last edited by selldoor; 05-14-2012, 07:25 AM. Reason: add sm
          Please upload pictures using attachment function when ask for help on the repair
          http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39740

Comment

in fact I am a technician and I'm used to depanner.Mais it is now that I work on LCD, PLASMA. Also I have a multimeter that I know and use lots of other equipment. I want to distinguish from other technician here because they do nothing but tinker. Otherwise when you turn on the screen, it stays on for a miniute to moin and he died. and after two minutes, it turns back on then back off. no flashing LED to assert an error code. thank you
            Attached Files

Comment

Can you do a picture of the inverter board - one down left side in pic 1
              Do it in 2 halves - overlap
              Please upload pictures using attachment function when ask for help on the repair

Comment

I'm not too bright in English so that I have a little trouble following you but thank you for help.
                Attached Files

Comment

I had a 40W4150 which restarted like three times and then it gave me a 10 blink code. I have reset to factory, did a firmware update and stopped doing that.

Comment

OK. thank for a suggestion

Comment

Hi. I have LCD Sony Bravia KDL-40W5710 and the same problem. Can you tell me, please, how shall I do the reset to the fastory and the firmware update? There is no time. The TV turn after 3 seconds off. Thak you wery much! Miloš

Comment

@Mady - I think I was on holiday and missed following this up. On the inverter board
                        there is at least one fuse that I can see - did you test it?

Comment

I have no fuse on the inverter, bud the inverter is OK. I need to know, how can I do the reset and the firmware update. Do you know it? Miloš

Comment

It might be done with the USB port. Maybe Sony has firmware on their website.
                            Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
                            For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Bud the TV can't turn on! I need to do reset first! My question is: How to do? Miloš

Comment

@milha My post was directed at MADY but if you look at MADY's picture 3 there is a small white fuse just above the connector. It is at F4 which might suggest there are other fuses on that board. Do you have a different board?

Comment

@selldor Yes, I heve a different board and a different fault. I need to reset the TV. Miloš

Comment

On the model that I have worked I had to hold the arrow up from the remote while I turned the TV on from the TV's power button and then let go the arrow up button.

Comment

I am sorry, I didn't succeed to do reset bei the model LCD Sony Bravia KDL-40W5710 by this way. Good luck to you! Miloš

Comment

Seeldoor. thank you. but I gave the TV to the owner because he was too impatient.

Comment

Working...
                                        X