No announcement yet.

Behemot's reviews (Hardware Insights)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Would you read my reviews in english?

Originally posted by Behemot View Post
    Will be interesting to see if that 5 Year warranty makes any sense.
    "Tantalum for the brave, Solid Aluminium for the wise, Wet Electrolytic for the adventurous"
    -David VanHorn

Comment

Repairing TV/monitor: LG Flatron M2094DJ http://www.hardwareinsights.com/wp/r...atron-m2094dj/
      Less jewellery, more gold into electrotech industry! Half of the computer problems is caused by bad contacts

Exclusive caps, meters and more!
      Hardware Insights - power supply reviews and more!

Comment

Another preview - Silverstone Strider Essential Gold
        Less jewellery, more gold into electrotech industry! Half of the computer problems is caused by bad contacts

Comment

Some more fun with the Supremo http://www.hardwareinsights.com/wp/u...or-mainstream/

Comment

Silverstone Strider Essential Gold 600 W (Aurum platform) http://www.hardwareinsights.com/wp/s...to-next-level/

And new preview http://www.hardwareinsights.com/wp/p...-passive-unit/

Comment

Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition http://www.hardwareinsights.com/wp/b...g-on-steroids/

Comment

Award-winner! Corsair RM550x http://www.hardwareinsights.com/wp/c...-passive-unit/

Comment

Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro P11 550 W preview http://www.hardwareinsights.com/wp/p...pro-p11-550-w/

Comment

And the full review http://www.hardwareinsights.com/wp/b...d-to-platinum/

Comment

Not bad, but too much marketing. I wish c-hedge continued reviewing psus. You didn't have to read 10 pages to get an idea of the psu tested.
                      Last edited by goodpsusearch; 11-27-2015, 04:51 AM.

Comment

You can just watch the pcitures and measurements results, nobody is forcing you to read everything.

But for everybody who wishes to get them, the informations are there now. They were not before.

Comment

Actually I just look at the pictures and graphs and the final page.

Comment

Yeah, well, you got tables, graphs take more time and later with more results, they become too difficult to read. Look at some websites which have 30 different PSUs in single efficiency graph - pain in the ass.

Comment

Originally posted by goodpsusearch View Post
                              Not bad, but too much marketing. I wish c-hedge continued reviewing psus. You didn't have to read 10 pages to get an idea of the psu tested.
                              The reviews should act as both a historical reference and serve the average buyer who just wants to get a general idea. Behemot serves both of these individuals with his reviews.

Yes, mostly when I read these reviews on sites like jonnyguru, I only take a look at internal pics and ripple charts. But then when you actually buy one of them, the etailed information is more applicable to you and you take your time to actually read the whole thing.

Good job Behemot, keep it up !
                              "We have offered them (the Arabs) a sensible way for so many years. But no, they wanted to fight. Fine! We gave them technology, the latest, the kind even Vietnam didn't have. They had double superiority in tanks and aircraft, triple in artillery, and in air defense and anti-tank weapons they had absolute supremacy. And what? Once again they were beaten. Once again they scrammed [sic]. Once again they screamed for us to come save them. Sadat woke me up in the middle of the night twice over the phone, 'Save me!' He demanded to send Soviet troops, and immediately! No! We are not going to fight for them."

-Leonid Brezhnev (On the Yom Kippur War)

Comment

I think that over time it will become so large most people won't be able to read everything. Though I have readers who enjoy reading it from the beginning to the end.

But anyway, just in the ATX spec there is maybe 30 different things to measure...so there will always be something more to do:-D

On the other hand other sites like the JG mentioned also sometimes drop in quality...I don't even read the reviews too much in there anymore. Too often the informations I seek are no longer in the reviews there...

Comment

Zalman ZM500-GVM preview http://www.hardwareinsights.com/wp/p...man-zm500-gvm/

Comment

New prototype of Seasonic S12G 550 W: will the OPP work this time? http://www.hardwareinsights.com/wp/n...0-w-ssr-550rt/

Comment

Zalman ZM500-GVM

It failed so hard on ripple…while it only took two ceramic capacitors to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by Behemot View Post
                                        Zalman ZM500-GVM

It failed so hard on ripple…while it only took two ceramic capacitors to fix it.
                                        That wasn't ripple, it was oscillation from improper compensation.
                                        "pokemon go... to hell!"

EOL it...
                                        Originally posted by shango066
                                        All style and no substance.
                                        Originally posted by smashstuff30
                                        guilty,guilty,guilty,guilty!
                                        guilty of being cheap-made!

Comment

Interesting. How exactly using ceramic caps on those affected rails help? Because it does help obviously…similar situation with the S12G prototype, ceramics also helped.

Comment

Working...
                                          X