No announcement yet.

Behemot's reviews (Hardware Insights)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Would you read my reviews in english?

maximum airflow of 129.76 CFM
    In free air- between them blocking the fan off, punched grille(s), and forcing air over the heatsinks/PCB, maybe 50CFM at full tilt. Less, of course, if running below 1800 RPM.

It looks like there were two main filter caps, right after the PFC, in the original design. I'm betting your hold-up would move in-spec if you added something at C6.
    "pokemon go... to hell!"

EOL it...
    Originally posted by shango066
    All style and no substance.
    Originally posted by smashstuff30
    guilty,guilty,guilty,guilty!
    guilty of being cheap-made!

Comment

That is for ordinary version of the fan anyway, I don't know the spec of this 7blade version anyway.

The positions are usually filled in higher-powered versions of this platform, it goes as high as 1.2 kW with this exact board. Than there is third version of the platform with most things doubled (two transformers etc.) from 1.6 to 2 kW.
      Less jewellery, more gold into electrotech industry! Half of the computer problems is caused by bad contacts

Exclusive caps, meters and more!
      Hardware Insights - power supply reviews and more!

Comment

Zalman ZM750-EBT preview http://www.hardwareinsights.com/wp/p...lden-platform/
        Less jewellery, more gold into electrotech industry! Half of the computer problems is caused by bad contacts

Comment

Whitenergy ATX-350W (05749) preview http://www.hardwareinsights.com/wp/p...tx-350w-05749/

Comment

Here goes the review http://www.hardwareinsights.com/wp/w...ylight-horror/

Comment

Let the shitstorm begin http://www.hardwareinsights.com/wp/zalman-zm750-ebt/

Comment

Originally posted by Behemot View Post
                Telling you not to publish says it all really, what a piece of junk for that price.
                Amazes me that UVP doesn't even work...

They should have spent more on circuit design than a fancy fan and paint job!
                "Tantalum for the brave, Solid Aluminium for the wise, Wet Electrolytic for the adventurous"
                -David VanHorn

Comment

Originally posted by Behemot View Post
                  why are they still making this?? Do they have a 386 motherboard on the shelf to go with it as well?
                  "Tantalum for the brave, Solid Aluminium for the wise, Wet Electrolytic for the adventurous"
                  -David VanHorn

Comment

Not sure about 386 but uninformed Joe's still go and buy that, for those "PCs for mail which only run few hours a week". In the meantime it burns powerā€¦sometimes not only power They have no idea about any ATX revisions etc., its "350W" for them, that's all.

As for the UVP, actually this is very common for units with OCP/OPP not working properly. I do not know secondary monitor chip which reacts sooner than about 10.5 V at +12 V. Not a single one. And for some, those are just typical values, minimum values are well under 10 V

Comment

Preview: Corsair HX750i, the step above RMi http://www.hardwareinsights.com/wp/p...orsair-hx750i/

Comment

Preview: Be Quiet! Pure Power 9 CM 600 W http://www.hardwareinsights.com/wp/p...er-9-cm-600-w/

Comment

The CeBIT 2016 report came out. http://www.hardwareinsights.com/wp/c...upplies-cases/

Also the Corsair HX750i http://www.hardwareinsights.com/wp/c...hx750i-review/

Comment

Silverstone Sugo SG06 Lite case http://www.hardwareinsights.com/wp/s...ugo-sg06-lite/

And there's preview for the Antec High Current Gamer M 750 W http://www.hardwareinsights.com/wp/p...gamer-m-750-w/
                            Last edited by Behemot; 04-14-2016, 04:53 AM.

Comment

Somehow forgot to update it here lol. Always forget some siteā€¦

Antec High Current Gamer M 750 W (HCG-750M) review - good for the money with DC-DC, just watch the power it has turbofan and non-working OPP

Be Quiet! Pure Power 9 CM 600 W (L9-CM-600W) - oh man Aurum/Raider strikes again

Silverstone Strider Titanium 600 W - a bit of disappointment for me being Enhance

Comment

Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear finally out!

Comment

Enermax MaxPro 600 W (EMP600AGT)
                                  Spire Jewel SP-ATX-350WT-PFC

Comment

Be Quiet! Straight Power 10 700 W CM (E10-CM-700W)

Comment

SilentiumPC Elementum E1 SI-350 (SPC124)

Comment

Linkworld Stability Power LPJ9-25 420 W

I have the feeling the previous post is placed to very wrong thread…

Comment

Repairing a printer: HP DesignJet 110plus

Comment

Working...
                                          X