X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello to everyone on here,

I stumbled upon Badcaps whilst looking for some information on server power supplies for a fellow member of RC Groups. We use them in the RC modelling community for high powered charger power supplies.

Worked in broadcast radio then in telecommunications. Now I have decided to go for further study in electronic engineering.

Hobbies include electronics, computing and RC planes.

Comment

Hi, just joined what seems like a great forum for people keen on fixing electronics rather than throwing them. I've got a Samsung KM24WS monitor that I've fixed once by replacing a failed capacitor in the power supply board. The monitor has just gone pop again and I can't see any visible signs of failed capacitors so I'm hoping to start a new thread, post some pictures and see if anyone can help me fix it rather than bin it.

Comment

Hello! I am a new user looking for help to fix my TV!

Comment

Back again since I lost my original member info and I needed some info on a Panasonic Plasma TV and as always I found some good stuff here.

Comment

Hi. Good day!

Comment

Hello everyone,
              My name is Mike, I live in Oxfordshire, England in the UK and am retired.
              I have worked on computer hardware for many years and have just been given a rather nice but not working, Panasonic 4K tv.
              I came on here following a link to somebody who has the same TV problems posted on here as I appear to have and have gratefully followed the help he received to complete the repair. I still need to find an LED Back light Strip for a Panasonic TX-40AX630B, so if anyone can advise me of any substitute LED Strips of of any strips I can use LEDs from for Stacking, then I would really appreciate any advice.
              Regards,
              Mike

Comment

Hello all!
                I just joined because I've recently become aware of the importance of recapping. With a couple of vintage Atari computers from the late 80s/early 90s and equally old electronic music gear I've got a lot to do in that department.
                I've been dabbling with electronics on a DIY/hobby basis since my early teens so soldering/desoldering is no problem but knowing which caps to get and so on is something I need to figure out.

Comment

Hello to all. My name is Bill and iam from Greece.

Keep good job guys. You are amazing.

Comment

Hey Y'all

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello. I'm just a dude that loves finding TV's on the side of the road, fixing them and selling them for profit.

Comment

Hi everyone i'm new here this is why i'm posting this, i run a repair shop (computeur console mobile) and i studie electronics in the university, i hope we can help each other in here.

Comment

Greetings - Have a visio SV422XVT that is in a blinking mode; rather new to this sort of adventure. Have some experience with wiring diagrams and a soldier iron. Wondering if it makes sense to debug and fix, or buy new. Already had the power converter? replaced under warranty... TV is probably 7 years old at this point. Anyway, thats my story.

Comment

Hi there everybody.

I'm Mickaël, from France. I came to subscribe on your forum for the first reason (hope you won't blame me for this) that is that I'm making my own computer, and I'm having issues with replacing my TAX cable on my SUPER LC-A350ATX power supply. Anyway, I'll post athread about it soon enough

Otherwise, I like electronics as a hobby, so just beginning, my real passion is blacksmithing, I'd like to make it my own workshop. I also love martial arts and photography !

Living in france for26 years, I would love to travel more than the netherlands, where my dad lives.

VoilĂ , you guys know pretty much everything about me How are you friends ?

M.SR

Comment

Hi Everybody!

I'm Ferenc from Hungary! I have little notebook service here in my country! I want to share my BIOS dumps and schematics with you, and of course want to ask for your help sometimes with thing I don't have

Have a nice day for every member!

Comment

Hi All! New to this group and currently working as a guitar and amp tech, the seems like the place to be for component repairs etc. Second foray into a tv repair and looking to get my knowledge more in depth. Can see me spending alot of time on this site!

Comment

Hi all,

Computer techy who could do with some help with motherboard faults.

Comment

New member here from Atlanta Ga. Seems lately always have something electrical or technical acting up. Google brought me to several threads that helped in past so figured it would be prudent to join and learn from y'all.

Comment

New to bad caps. A lightning strike early AM 7/3 took out 4 tv's and 4 cable boxes. Google has finally brought me here. Look forward to as much advice as possible Thanks

Don

Comment

Hi guys, i really like the site and have used it many times before. It's simply the best at what it sets out to be.

Comment

Working...
                                          X