Panasonic FJ capasitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panasonic FJ capasitor

This is my dirty hand (and a panasonic FJ)

I still couldn't find the datasheet of this pannys while more and more motherboards and vga cards use it.

Compared to the FC..

Code:
    [series]		[size, mm]		[ripple current, ma]

FJ 1500uF 16v ->	10x23			unknown

FC 1500uF 16v ->	10x30			1815
    			12.5x20			1655
    			16x15			1690
    ..at the same capacitance and diameter, their height are different. What do you think?

Panasonic's website is the worst/hardest one to search the data, not like rubycon, sanyo, or chemicon pages.

FC:

FJ ???

Attached Files
    days are so short when you actually do something..

Re: Panasonic FJ capasitor

I have a bunch of those, I've found no data sheet either...
    Ya'll think us folk from the country's real funny-like, dontcha?

The opinions expressed above do not represent those of BADCAPS.NET or any of their affiliates.

Comment

Hi, MD Willington

do you actually have used this caps? what's your experience?

i've already use it for recaping some mobos and psu's, and find no problem. the quality of this caps remains mistery, but i got the feeling that this caps is between FC and FM. at least that's what i hope.

this is a generic psu that i've recapped a while ago. we can accept weak psu's as long as they are reliable, so i recaping most of them in my netcafe and office systems (tea plantation/pabric). the original caps are some su'scon and koshin.

that 10mm FJ is very suitable for such a tight room while other 12,5mm caps (elna RJJ, ruby YFK, panny HFQ) are placed with such a luck to fit in there.

compared to the FC and FM, the FJ are smaller in dimension in regards to their voltage rating and capasitance.

---
      uh. and i wish i can edit my post!!

the FJ i am talking about is 10mm x 20mm, so it is even smaller then the FJ or FM!
      Attached Files

Comment

Sorry, I have not used them yet...been quite busy, I have a daughter due any day now.

The opinions expressed above do not represent those of BADCAPS.NET or any of their affiliates.

Comment

..may god bless your family then..

Comment

seems odd that no info exists on the panasonic site about these fj series.
            i saw a pic of a fj with a flat recessed bung that looked counterfiet.

Comment

In my limited searches I've found nothing either...

Comment

Any updates on this one ?

I got some 3300uF @6.3V laying around but I couldn't find anything on them either...

Did anyone contact Panasonic to see if these are real ?

Thanks in advance

Comment

yanz and MD Willington, any input will be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Here is Panasonic's discontinued products page for capacitors. I don't see an FJ series. This is the page that indicates that the FA series has been discontinued.
                    PeteS in CA

Power Supplies should be boring: No loud noises, no bright flashes, and no bad smells.
                    To kill personal responsibility, initiative or success, punish it by taxing it. To encourage irresponsibility, improvidence, dependence and failure, reward it by subsidizing it.

Comment

they are still not in current list or discontinued list, even after all these months. must be fake. good fakes though.
                      capacitor lab yachtmati techmati

Comment

Used them in an ECS-K7S5A...they work...

no other info available though...

Comment

Originally posted by willawake
                          i see only hits from china. maybe china specific product?

if you use google translate, can see this badcaps site from china. they have forum as well.
                          http://selan500.com
                          Thanks for the link willawake, HERE they say :
                          The Matushita electric capacity (Panasonic) quite is rare on the main engine board but also is belongs to Japan is an electric capacity

The characteristic is the T character explosion-proof grain and the M mark

Comment

When I looked at the pix last week, something seemed odd to me about the logo and series markings:

"+105 C FJ"
                            "M" (logo)

When I looked at some FCs and FMs that I'm currently torturing, I realized what seemed odd last week - the order of the markings is different:

"+105 C"
                            "M (logo) CE FM" or "M (logo) CE FC"

Something I just noticed, the legs of the "M" in the logo of the FC and FM parts I have are straight and turned in at the bottom of the legs. The legs of the "M" in the logo on the parts in the pic seem crooked in the middle of the legs. Also, the "M" in the logo of the parts I have is thicker than on the parts in the pic.
                            PeteS in CA

Power Supplies should be boring: No loud noises, no bright flashes, and no bad smells.
                            To kill personal responsibility, initiative or success, punish it by taxing it. To encourage irresponsibility, improvidence, dependence and failure, reward it by subsidizing it.

Comment

I once saw FC that said:
                              "+105 C FC"
                              "(M)"
                              (the '(M)' is meant to be the logo)
                              The great capacitor showdown!

Comment

Originally posted by PeteS in CA
                                When I looked at the pix last week, something seemed odd to me about the logo and series markings:

"+105 C FJ"
                                "M" (logo)

When I looked at some FCs and FMs that I'm currently torturing, I realized what seemed odd last week - the order of the markings is different:

"+105 C"
                                "M (logo) CE FM" or "M (logo) CE FC"

Something I just noticed, the legs of the "M" in the logo of the FC and FM parts I have are straight and turned in at the bottom of the legs. The legs of the "M" in the logo on the parts in the pic seem crooked in the middle of the legs. Also, the "M" in the logo of the parts I have is thicker than on the parts in the pic.
                                The ones I have here look just like yanz's :

Code:
                                +105°CFJ
                                M
                                But now I see some like this :
                                Code:
                                +105°C FJ
                                  M
                                Last edited by ReelMonza; 11-01-2005, 06:32 PM.

Comment

C FJ as opposed to CE FJ is ok in my opinion.

I was looking at positioning of the logo also compared to the text but on each value of FC i have it is different.
                                  capacitor lab yachtmati techmati

Comment

Doh. This is still no 1 on google search For you who found this thread from google,

Panasonic FJ Capacitor:

Made in Malaysia :

Thanks to Willawake for his superb googling skill

Another thread about FJ capacitor you'll find on this badcaps forum:

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1801

See also our good capacitors photo thread: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=588

Comment

no wonder, they have taicon. taicon = taiwan version of nichicon.

Comment

i think too late to reply .hahahhaha

Comment

Working...
                                        X