Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fluke 9010A - What are they worth?

Hi all.

I've been offered an old Fluke 9010A Microsystems controller with three pods, but the only question is what is a fair price to pay for it?
    Neither I nor the owner have any idea as to the value, only that they aren't cheap...

It has been sitting in a warehouse for maybe twenty years, wrapped in plastic, so I would imagine that it would need a recap at least, but maybe not?

Anyway... I was thinking of offering him about 300 Euros/Dollars, which I think he may accept, considering it will just sit on a shelf for another twenty years otherwise.

Any ideas?

Last edited by Crystaleyes; 12-18-2022, 06:50 PM.

Re: Fluke 9010A - What are they worth?

look on ebay, if you see one they go fast and expensive - BUT
    ask what the pods are, because if they are something obscure you wont get interest in them - 68000, z80, 6502 etc are very wanted though

Comment

I was kinda thinking of keeping for myself as opposed to selling it on, but I will confirm which pods are included.

Did look on eBay, in fact we both searched online in general and couldn't find a single one for sale at any price.

So when you say 'expensive', how would that equate in British pounds?

Comment

in the u.s. - several hundred for the unit atleast, maybe 50.100 for a pod.
        outside the u.s. you never even see them.

Comment

Originally posted by stj View Post
          in the u.s. - several hundred for the unit atleast, maybe 50.100 for a pod.
          outside the u.s. you never even see them.
          Cheers fella. I'll offer him 300 and see what happens?

He has this small warehouse filled with alllsorts of electronic kit from the 1960's to late 90's which he wants to clear out.
          A few oscilloscopes, PSU's and that but a whole load of industrial level computers, servers, routers and other telecom hardware.

He then has stuff like scales to weigh planes, up to 200000kg's and military radar testing kit in metal boxes.

I may well do a thread on all the electronic goodies which are neglected here in Brazil.

Comment

Working...
          X