Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Answered
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All

• HP ProDesk 600 G5 Boardview Schem request

Hi bros can you pls help me find a boardview and schem file for this mini desktop by HP. I have no power issue and a busted mosfet. I need reference for further checking. Pls help..

[B]HP ProDesk 600 5G
    Model# F18B
    Board# 81BMB6DO REV: D[/B]

​​​​​​Hi bros can you pls help me find a boardview and schem file for this mini desktop by HP. I have no power issue and a busted mosfet. I need reference for further checking. Pls help..

[B]HP ProDesk 600 5G
    Model# F18B
    Board# 81BMB6DO REV: D[/B]

​​​​​​
    Hi bros can
    See more | Go to post

• Vestel mainboard.No Sound

Hello to everyone . I have a vestel mainboard 17mb230 with no sound on the speakers only on the headphones . I think that hotel mode is on but I cant find a way to fix .. Any help will be good thanks...
    See more | Go to post

• Un50cu7000 2 blink oddity *partially solved

I write this to maybe help another with this TV.

So I aquired this TV a 2023 model. It started the 2 blink reboot problem which indicates bad panel. It was still under warranty and the repair man came by.

The Samsung repairman brought a brand new panel and switched my original boards to the new panel. The new panel then had the 2 blink error code. The repair guy said he has seen this and the MAIN board on this model will cause the 2 blink. He then replaced the main/power board (they are both connected) and put it back onto my original panel. Voila it worked.
    See more | Go to post

• BIOS Corrupted LENOVO Ideapad 330S-15ARR

Hello everyone I own a laptop Lenovo Ideapad 330S-15ARR with Ryzen 5 CPU in which the Bios has been corrupted.

At power up nothing starts, nothing on the screen, only the fans turn on and only the power led remains on, NOVO button doesn't work.

So documenting myself on the internet I realized that it is corrupted Bios and needs to be reflashed. Reading on the web I learned about a procedure through to a USB stick formatted in FAT32 and extracting the .fd file (or something like that) from the .exe file on the official website, after that you have to boot the laptop with...
    See more | Go to post

• Why are there two inputs mosfets?

Just trying to fix this old Alienware m14x laptop.

found a shorted capacitor and a shorted mosfet on the input mosfet pair.

im i newish to this and was wondering why you almost always have a pair of identical mosfets on in the input? They both do the same thing so what the point?

also on a side note i am eager to test laptop since no short now, is there a way to bypass the 2nd mosfet for a temporary solution until replacement arrives?...
    See more | Go to post

• Macbook Air 2015 Booting Very Slow and Stuck on apple Logo 99%

Hi guys i have my personal MacBook Pro 2015 820-00165 board that was working fine for more than a year and one day stopped working on my original Magsafe charger. It was turning on with my bench power supply. Opened it up and while diagnosing that somehow i ended up with a shorted smc.The line which was shorted was SMC_PM_G2_EN. I removed the SMC and short was gone. So all I had was another working donor board 820-3435 which i used to program it's SMC to 820-00165 using the SMCTOOL By MuertoGB.Took that SMC and use it on my 820-00165 board .And my board started working again. PPBUS_G3H 8.56V....
    See more | Go to post

• Samsung UN60D6000

TV all of a sudden wont turn on anymore.[LIST=1][*]Red standby light blinks and a constant clicking noise from the relay.[*]I looked at the PSU board to see if any capacitors are bulging but looked fine, bought a replacement board because I thought that was the problem but it still does the same thing.[*]The LED's from the back panel holes blink when its plugged in only if both are plugged in if I unplug either one they dont blink[*]Is the PSU supposed to be clicking even though main board or leds are not plugged in? I cant test TCON to PSU because it only draws from the mainboard[/LIST]
    1. TV all
    See more | Go to post

• buv18a transistor sub

i am looking for buv18a transistor sub or genuine replacements . the sub said to work is bux20 . one was replaced with bux39 and worked for some time .
    transistors are on motor control board in still r70-16 forklift truck which is diesel electric . there are pics of same board here if needed . [url]https://www.elektroda.com/rtvforum/topic3077152.html#gallery-9[/url]
    also looking for zener bzv47c39https://i am looking for buv18a tran... motor control
    See more | Go to post

• Azy
    started a topic Haier Y11B Dump

Haier Y11B Dump

Hey. i recently got my bios flashed from a repair shop on this laptop and now there is a long delay before it posts/ shows the boot screen. If someone could help me with this, it would be very much appreciated. Do let me know if I need to post any other details for it. the bios dump will be attached below....
    See more | Go to post

• Macbook pro 13 A1708 Low voltage on bios chip

Hi, While trying to unsolder the BIOS chip, I accidentally blew out the R6130 capacitor and now I'm wondering what kind of capacitor it is because I don't know which one to buy. Getting to the point. The Mac draws 20v and 0.330A and does not turn on, it is dead. On pin 8 of the BIOS chip (U6100), the meter shows only 1v and then drops to 0v. After connecting the USB tester to the board itself (with all ribbons disconnected), the board consumes 5V and 0.024A

Where could the problem be?​
    See more | Go to post

• Lenovo laptop dead motherboard GS752 NM-C781rev. 1.0 2019-11-25 inscribed at the pcb,

I have a dead laptop with mainboard model GS452/552/752 nm-c781 rev 1.0, i have initiated troubleshooting with the use of digital multimeter. checked voltage signals up to PM_SLP_S3#, found out that before PM_SLP_S3# signal , a PBTN_OUT#_R signal has 3.2 volt state and after pressing power on, PBTN_OUT#, It drops to logic level zero for around 12 secs and then back again to 3.2v for 6 secs. it will loop like that until you pulled out the adapter power. during loop the PM_SLP_S3 and S4 SIGNAL has no output. (0 volt ) may i ask for help to anyone with this kind of board and same kind of problem....
    See more | Go to post

• Is there any inspiron 5402 BIOS with thunderbolt enabled?

Hi, as the title suggests. Is there a bios with Thunderbolt-enabled (for egpu/nvme)? There's a Thunderbolt controller present but egpu will not work.
    See more | Go to post

• MSI GV72 MS-16j91, dead, no SUS_ON

MB: MSI MS-16J91 ver 1.0
    CPU: i7-7700HQ SR32Q
    PCH: SR30W
    GPU: nVidia N17P-G0-A1
    KBC: ENE KB9028Q C

No response to the power button (3.3V present on the button).
    After pressing the button, the +3VSUS/+5VSUS converters should appear, but this does not happen.
    KBC does not issue the SUS_ON signal (PU4 pin6 and pin20 = 0V).
    +3VALW and +5VALW present.
    Choke11 (+3VSUS) = 0V, 4kΩ
    Choke10 (+5VSUS) = 0v, 11kΩ
    I inserted another KBC programmed for this board - the same result.

I have placed KBC chip to another board...
    See more | Go to post

• Huawei D14 Nbl-WAQ9R dead

Hi
    I am hoping for some help with my D14
    DAH98AMBA D0 Rew.D HF model H98A
    i doesn’t turn on or charge
    i have tried to charge the battery manually, by input 15V at battery), but it still didn’t switch on.

when I connect power (USB-C) to the bare MB
    a 2.5V LDO get very hot (70 C) “see picture, where I point”.
    LDO pin voltage
    1. 0.7V
    2. 5.0V
    3. 0.6V
    4. 0.66V
    5. 0.67V
    Chg. IC BQ2571 is app. 35 C.
    I can’t find any shorts.
    I have the schematic from this forum, but it is difficult to read without...
    See more | Go to post

• O48A and O37I components..........could you please help me to identify them?

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":3237745}[/ATTACH]
    They are from a DCC railroad decoder.

I am "almost certain" that O48A might be a N-Channel mosfet, and O37I a P-Channel mosfet...........however, not able to find them with these references.

Thanks in advance for any hint.
    Francesc....
    See more | Go to post

• Khoja
    started a topic LG 16T90P-K.AAB7UI bios need

LG 16T90P-K.AAB7UI bios need

Hello dear forum members. Laptop LG 16T90P-K.AAB7U (DA0NLHMBAE0 Rev. E) no display image. It turns on but there is no image on the screen. I've checked some and there is 3,3V and 5V all good. No mechanic defects were detected, so I decided first of all to programme the BIOS.
    See more | Go to post

• Micro USB Connector identify?

Back again with another connector that I just can not seem to find!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

It's from a Zebra RFD8500 - the connector was ripped off the board. I have a bunch of micro USB ports, but none of them fit. I can't even just change the housing on it.

Thanks!
    See more | Go to post

• bigboots
    started a topic Lenovo E490

Lenovo E490

Hi all.
    Need some info how to correct UUID tried u1 tools but keep getting error.
    Invalid configuration information area.
    Failed to write the configuration to EEPROM
    Current brand name is: Target block dose not exist.

Tried the norm initialise EEPROM etc.
    Thanks in advance....
    See more | Go to post

• BenQ th585 schematics or service manual

Hi there.
    Looking for schematics or service manual for BenQ th585 projector. Can't find it anywhere.
    My friend tried to clean it and knocked off quite few components of the board. Hdmi area is affected so no signal from both hdmi but VGA works fine.I saw some photos of boards from AliExpress but there is no way to know what values them components are. Can send some photos if required. Thanks for help
    See more | Go to post

• Turtle beach 600 dongle

Hi there.
    Got dongle with water damage. All corrosion cleaned and broken traces repaired. But I have 3 missing components marked as "PB" it looks like diode but don't know how to find a proper replacement. Please help and thanks in advance...
    See more | Go to post

• Asus k43sv have power but no display

Hello!! everyone can you help me...my Asus k43sv have power but no display 3.3LCD VOLT DROPPING but i reheat the 20N03V ic voltage become normal but quick drop..what was couse of the voltage dropping? thanks.......
    See more | Go to post

• HP ENVY x360 13-bd0526TU Schematic or Info ?

Hi Guys, first time forum user, long time needer of help. This one comes in with water damage, causing clear component damage on both sides of board. Unit is dead no power no charge no lights no life, Looks like caps and resistors as a minimum.

Is there anyone who can help with some I.D. of these blown compnents ? And any other info that might help ? thanks. Russ...
    See more | Go to post

• Switch Lite liquid damage-no power

Hello all, I'm diagnosing a Switch Lite for my friend and found liquid damage that corroded the capacitors around the BQ24193 chip. I'm not 100% sure if the chip is actually bad yet, but I did find a shorted capacitor (image with red arrow). The short is still present with the BQ24193 chip removed and I unfortunately also found that the corrosion took the lives of a few capacitor pads as well as half of one of the chip's.

What do you think? Is there any chance at repairing these pads? Also, I'm not sure where to check next since the short is still present for the capacitor when the...
    See more | Go to post

• GIGABYTE GA-F2A88XN-WIFI (rev. 3.0) schematic

Hello friends, please I would like to know if anyone has a schematic of the motherboard GIGABYTE GA-F2A88XN-WIFI (rev. 3.0) Thanks!
    See more | Go to post

• btomce
    started a topic Lenovo x1 NM-C881P black screen

Lenovo x1 NM-C881P black screen

Clean the bios
    please.
    i7 10Th cpu with black screen
    S/N PF-2J5JNE
    I dont understend,how
    Thanks...
    See more | Go to post

• Lenovo x1 NM-C661p no screen after ME update

Please repair ME in my bios dump
    After auto ME update.Screen is black [ATTACH]n3237285[/ATTACH]
    S/N PF-2CXE6R
    ThanksPlease repair ME in my bios dump
    After auto ME update.Screen is black [ATTACH]n3237285[/ATTACH]
    S/N PF-2CXE6R
    Thanks...
    See more | Go to post

• Alienware X17 R2 (LA-L613P) need BIOS dump or BIOS extract

Hello folks.
    I have Alienware X17 R2 (LA-L613P) with broken BIOS after unsuccessful BIOS update.
    Dell_PFS_Extract cannot extract BIOS from bios update.

Here is my dump....
    See more | Go to post

• Maxpower3
    started a topic Lenovo Thinkpad Ec Pwd Bypass

Lenovo Thinkpad Ec Pwd Bypass

Hello everyone.

Here is the bypass solution for several Lenovo ECs.
    This has worked on many ECs.
    Only works if password is contained in EC

I succeeded on many models
    [URL="https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubleshooting-hardware-devices-and-electronics-theory/troubleshooting-laptops-tablets-and-mobile-devices/bios-requests-only/104872-lenovo-l15-gen-2-ryzen-password-removal-w-vertyanov-successor?p=3217086#post3217086"]https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubl...86#post3217086[/URL]
    [URL="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeF58jC2Bt_adKcguvynjeA"]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeF...t_adKcguvynjeA[/URL]...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Maxpower3; 03-17-2024, 01:05 PM.

• IDENFICATION HEAT COMPONENT

It's a heating component that is used for a lunchbox heater, can anyone tell me what it's called and where i can find it thank you...
    See more | Go to post

• Panasonic LED TV TC-40A420U - Replaced Backlight LEDs but now no image/display or garbled

I have a Panasonic LED TV TC-40A420U. The TV was given to me as an attempt to fix or throw out. I replaced the Backlight LEDs and now the screen lights up, but there is no image/display. If I play with the up/down buttons I can get the display to change from black to garbled. I can't get sound from HDMI but not sure of what input is selected. I have no remote control. When I connect a laptop to the HDMI ports it recognizes a Panasonic TV for display and sound output but I can't see or hear anything through the TV. This makes me think the mainboard is OK, but not sure if mainboard can...
    See more | Go to post

• MSI B250M PRO-V need bios files

THANKS ADVANCES...
    See more | Go to post

• Dell XPS 13 9360 intel 7th gen No power

Hi all, looking for some help. Board is completely clean, as is the rest of the machine, battery is healthy and charges fine on other machine. The machine is completely dead however did power up yesterday and reported an 3 amber 1 white led sequence which is dying cmos battery. Got into bios, charger detected, main battery charging etc. all looked fine. Powered down, Put another cmos battery in from another machine and it’s dead again, no power.

Ordered a brand new CMOS battery to see if that helps but not holding my breath. Have done the whole disconnect battery and CMOs battery,...
    See more | Go to post

• MSI gt83vr 8rg titan - no picture after repasting and repading GPUs

Have a VERY bad day.
    Have this MSI GT83VR 8rg titan that wont show picture after both 1080ti cards repasted and repaded. offcourse as first i unplug main battery. everything went ok, but when starting i have no picture. Whole laptop looks like starting, have all voltages. i try it without gpus, but no luck. i have older gt73 with it and it shows picture without gpus so there is something with board. Flashed bios and have same results. i think about chipset as it is nototrious SR40 series, but dont want to make harsh move

Any hint?

No SN as no label on the back
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by ktmmotocross; 03-17-2024, 01:50 AM.

• Samsung QN82Q60R - locks up / Crashing / Unresponsive

Picked this one up a few days ago. QN82Q60R. Screen works perfectly and sound works but after booting, the unit randomly becomes unresponsive to input (though whatever is on the screen will continue to play).

Tried standard reset - no improvement.
    Tried service mode reset - No improvement

Service menu is difficult to navigate as the unit regularly crashes / locks up which means i have to restart the set.

Something i have also not seen before is that sometimes (not always) when i enter the service menu, i get an error "ERR by empty version Data....
    See more | Go to post

• Thermozyklus ZE5 Heating Controller. Bus error

Hi! I was given this board. Its supposed to be a heating controller. It can be programmed over othernet from a computer, and can manage different outputs via a "BUS" connector (there's suppossedly an external module where this BUS wires enter with some relay outputs that power on/off heating valves for different rooms

The owner stated something like "I reversed the polarity and although the manual states that's its made to withstand reverse polarity, and would wanr the used onscreen, it ended up broken and would say "shortcut in output" all the time, or something...
    See more | Go to post

• Lenovo T590 20N4 noscreen error 0288

Hi.
    I bought a defect laptop for training porpus (maiboard troubleshooting /repair etc).
    As advertised by the seller it turns on, fan spin but no display.
    First thing i did was disconnect anything (ribbon cables) that could eventually cause the display not to work.
    Still no display, not even via hdmi.
    But after removing display cable off the mainboard it worked "perfectly" fine via hdmi.

So i installed a spare ssd and installed win10 without any issues.
    With all the drivers installed via win update and lenovo vantage i went back to bios...
    See more | Go to post

• Dell Latitude 5430 LA-L591P Ratings of resistors

Hello. Tell me the ratings of resistors 1 and 2
    See more | Go to post

• HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-ec2523nd - Dimm2 slot disabled after corrupt bios repair? Advice requested.

Hi everyone,

I have been doing hardware repair as a hobby for some years now and recently decided to learn about repairing laptops as a fun challenge.

I managed to get my hands on a "HP Pavilion Gaming 15-ec2523nd" notebook that only shows a white power LED and doesnt respond to anything.

After initial testing I concluded the bios seems to be corrupted since all voltages are normal and there are no shorts. HP has a feature for a bios restore from USB with winkey+B for this model. This did not work.

I have desoldered the bios chip (GigaDevice...
    See more | Go to post

• Need boardview or schematics for Asus E406M

Can't find anywhere. Thanks.
    See more | Go to post

• Isopropyl alcohol as a cleaning agent?

Hello All,

I wanted to check with the board before I do anything foolish and/or irreversible. Can someone please set me straight on the use of isopropyl alcohol to clean electronics? I understand it is commonly used to clean electrical contacts. However, in this case, I am wondering if I can safely immerse a small electronic item in alcohol provided a) all power has been removed and b) I take care to dry it thoroughly before re-applying power.

The short version is that I am seeking to clean an older used ([I]well[/I]-used) electronic item. The basic plan is to immerse...
    See more | Go to post

• Ram regulator misbehaving DDR3 VTT voltage Tps 51216

The ram regulator produces VTT voltage of 0.65V and the display comes. When we restart the laptop the VTT voltage becomes 0.75 and no display.[Used same ddr3l ram].
    Also, it becomes 1.35 V on the ram coil and all are okay but after restarting Voltage becomes 1.5V with no display.
    See more | Go to post

• Cuboy
    started a topic HP probook 4510s schematic

HP probook 4510s schematic

schematic...
    See more | Go to post

• How to perform panel test on Samsung UE70TU7020K

Hello Community,

As part of an ongoing learning project, I'm trying to perfrom a panel test (where, according to some, you jump 12v to the (Tcon) then jump 3.3V to panel test pin on the FPC connector). For the model I'm testing with, I'm unsure of where the test pin is located (providing there is one). So, I'm after some help to locate it. Here are some shots of the board (note mainboard, Tcon combo board)....
    See more | Go to post

• Dell Latitude 7490 DAZ40 LA-F321P

Boardview and diagram...
    See more | Go to post

• HP probook 4510s mosfet issue

Hello,

I am currently trying to help a ONG by volunteering to help repair laptops, it's something that i have been into since 2017, always watching videos, on discords, forums etc...

I have an HP ProBook 4510s laptop that does not power on and has no indicator lights, which suggests an issue with the power supply or the motherboard.

I started by verifying that there is voltage at the input of the motherboard, confirming that the power adapter is working correctly. However, when I checked the voltage at the output of the first MOSFET (Q1032), I found 19V at...
    See more | Go to post

• iMac A2438, destroyed capacitor and coil.

Hi people.
    iMac A2438, board 820-02009-06. Some insect has killed itself destroying capacitor and coil next to it. No chance for buying donor board, so I'm asking you for help about values of destroyed components.
    See more | Go to post

• Emerson PSU schematic

Hi guys,

Any one has Emerson industrial PSU schematic, it has 3 electronics cards in one package please have a look at pics
    See more | Go to post

• JVC LT-43CA790A panel issue

Hi

Tv turns on and shows these images if I remove the tcon ribbons each side I'm still getting this both sides

Panel issue ?

Thanks
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by sordids999; 03-16-2024, 06:32 AM.

• HP Chromebook 14a DA00GBMB6J0 REV J

Model : HP Chromebook 14a
    Part Number DA00GBMB6J0 REV J
    sku number 2Z326PA#ACJ
    can anyone help in Enrollment Unlocking !!...
    See more | Go to post

• Kenwood Chef KVC50 / KVL60 / KVC5000 / KVL6000 / KVL6030 / KVL6050 kitchen machine repair

Hello,

I am attempting to repair a KVC50 kitchen machine. Problem is that speeds 1..5 on the speed dial do not work at all (motor is not engaged). The 'reverse' and 'slow' settings on the same dial however work properly. I removed the dial, its PCB components seems to be basic: a potentiometer, a microswitch, a couple of LEDs and a couple of SMD diodes or transistors. The dial has three cables with three connectors that hook up to the motor controller PCB. One connector (3 pins) for speed, one connector (5 pins) for the LEDs, and one connector (2 pins) for a safety switch that is...
    See more | Go to post

• HP Probook 450 G8 Boardview+Schematics - screen backlight issue

I am just wondering if anyone has boardview+schematics for HP Probook 450 G8.

Computer is missing screen backlight. The backlight fuse must be kaput. I know the fuse is located on the motherboard because we tried a different working screen and it, too is missing backlight.

Perhaps, if the boardview+schematics are not available, someone can point out where the screen backlight fuse is located. Thanks.
    See more | Go to post

• Pavillion 15 shorted the entire 3.3v rail

Hp pavilion 15 cc183 shorted the entire 3.3v rail, this thing is giving me a headache, I tried injecting 500mV and 1amp but the thing I suspected would be shorted (PCH) doesn't heat up, what could be the problem? I am outta ideas tbh 😢
    See more | Go to post

• Gigabyte G5 KC BIOS PASSWORD ADMIN REMOVAL

Hi, I bought a gigabyte g5 kc from a friend of mine for cheap cause he forgot the bios password, my main issue is that he changed a lot of things in the v core settings which led to the pc overheating liek crazy, i have a dump from the bios file and i wish to get some help removing the bios password

MOBO S/N 1TNH55DP1250306
    P/N 6-77-NH55DPQY-DO2-3D
    LAPTOP S/N SN21251J002692
    P/N 9RC45KC02CE1E1FR501...
    See more | Go to post

• Need dump for 58mm Thermal Printer

Hi all,

a friend gave me this printer because it's no longer working.

It powers on, but won't do a self-test print and when connected via USB to Windows, Device Manager says No Printer Attached under USB Hubs tree.

The red light doesn't blink either with no paper inside.

I think the firmware maybe corrupted. If someone has a similar printer and can provide a firmware dump, I really appreciate it.

Printer model: Panda PRJ-58U
    Flash memory: Boyamicro BY25D16ASSIG
    See more | Go to post

• angel1
    started a topic Asus T100TAF bios

Asus T100TAF bios

Searching for bios dump for Asus Transformer T100TAF (not T100TA as I understood it will not work with it).

Thanks!
    See more | Go to post
No content found
Show More

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All
Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.

What's Going On?

Collapse

There are currently 378067 users online. 4116 members and 373951 guests.

Most users ever online was 1,196,122 at 03:31 PM on 12-14-2023.

Badcaps Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 101,242   Posts: 1,257,586   Members: 485,189   Active Members: 16,949
Welcome to our newest member, Nsimbi amosi.

Top Active Users

Collapse

latest_topics_from_friends

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X