Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Answered
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All

• Sony XBR-55X930D Magically turns itself on

I got paid to take this. It had the typical DPS STBY IC bad. Replace it and life was grand....or so I thought. I've never seen this one before; this TV will just magically turns itself on for no particular reason on earth. I did a hard reset on it (twice) clearing all data & settings out.....will still do this. Even removed the batteries from the remote....in the unlikely even there was a stuck key... Still doing it. I did not set up any of the 'smart' functions, I just fed it a source from a HTPC. It doesn't matter what input is selected.....still does it. No rhyme or reason as to frequency....
    See more | Go to post

• Bholu
    started a topic Haas 65" tv

Haas 65" tv

Today I got a 65" TV from Hass company. It was not showing any picture. I taped the 6 lines of the Tcon FFC cable on the faulty side of the shade and the picture came but the display on the side where I blocked the pins was not showing properly. I checked the volts on the VGH point and -3.5 volts was abnormal, there should be about 28 to 30 volts on this point! There were +30 volts on the VGH point on the Tcon. I put a jumper on the source PCB from the Tcon side and saw, the raster started appearing on the display. I also tried soldering the 6 blocked pins but the picture did not come properly....
    See more | Go to post

• DA0NJSMBAD0 rev D laptop board schematic / board view

Does anyone have a copy of this board schematic?...
    See more | Go to post

• PS5 Component identification

Have a 033 board with a missing component at HDMI port bottom side. It's a diode, but wondering if anyone knows what type, value etc or even better a source to buy replacement.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Untitled.png","data-attachmentid":3257931}[/ATTACH]

Any help appreciated.Have a 033 board with a missing component at HDMI port bottom side. It's a diode, but wondering if anyone knows what type, value etc or even better a source to buy replacement.

See more | Go to post

• ThinkPad T14 Gen2 BIOS request

Hello folks!
    Can anyone help me with the BIOS for this model?
    MB: NM-D352 Rev 1.0
    SN:PF-3B5XV8
    Type Number: 20W1-S2E400

BIOS dumps attached....
    See more | Go to post

• Unowhy Y13G012S4EI with Black Screen

Hi Can anyone help me?

I have a Unowhy Y13G012S4EI / Serie: IFP229141980 / Production : Julliet 2022 with Black Screen, Led ON /OFF don't light on,
    Model EM_IG116_200B_ENE_TI_V1.0

Thanks in advance!...
    See more | Go to post

• LG Gram 14_15z990/995 rev 1.2 bios help

need bios, tried difference dumps no power. But with oem bios laptop starts no video ,thanks masters...
    Badcaps Electronics Repair Forum & Schematic Search
    See more | Go to post

• CPU vcore missing in HP workstation Z2 Mini 4G

Hi, have a HP workstation Z2 Mini 4G for repair with CPU vcore missing.

The resistance at the output of CPU vcore coils, is less than one ohm so I think CPU could be damaged, but no mosfet are damaged.
    It mounts an i7 8th gen, and have only i5 7th gen for test, but I think it is not compatible.

Without CPU in the socket there is no short, but there is no vcore voltag, and it emits a beep like no detecting ram.

The controller chip for cpu vcore is a MP2949A, and has no enable voltage at pin 37.

I wonder which circuit generates this enable...
    See more | Go to post

• Acer nitro 5 bq24781 no acdrv

Hi people, i have an acer nitro 5 with motherboard model gh51m la-k861p , it came with the resistor pr103 blow up, i repaced that resistor, i check the coils plb2, pl301, pl501 and has no short to ground, i conect the charger and it doesnt power at all, i check pqb3 on pin 5 to 8 and its 19v, pin 1 to 4 its 0
    so i repaced, pqb3, pqb4, and makes no change, still no acdrv, i replaced bq24781 and makes no change, still no acdrv, if someone can help pls, thanks, this are the schematic and boardview

[SIZE=14px][B][MOD EDIT] LINK to schematic & boardview[/B][/SIZE] -> [url...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by SMDFlea; Today, 12:12 PM. Reason: LINK to schematic

• Samsung LH82QENELGC/EN Help needed - Static line on screen

HI guys!

I've got a Samsung LH82QENELGC/EN with a problem and need some advice and I hope this is the forum to use?
    I'm from Norway so I'd like to apology in advance if my description of the fault is kind of simple or the names on the components are way off. 😊

the TV is powering up, working as normally and picture is all good, except a 1.5-inch-wide vertical line of snow/static across the screen.

This TV is a Signage Display/Public Display version and it's been used at my work for 4-5 years showing commercials 24/7. The fault occurred when...
    See more | Go to post

• i need dump for  printer canon G3430

Hello guys,

Does somebody has this dump for printer canon G3430
    Thank you in advance​
    See more | Go to post

• Zenbook UX31 not working, unusual damage on board

Hi guys.
    My laptop fell onto the concrete and since then first time I plugged the charger laptop turned on without me even touching it...next time it won't turn at all and it is simply dead.With it, it's charger is dead too.
    I opened the laptop and see unusual damage.Now I am beginner in all of this but to me this looks like water damage, or?
    Which is kinda unusual since it was not in contact with moisture or water.
    What is damaged here?...
    See more | Go to post

• Panasonic FZ-G1AD-001M bios password reset

Hello. Can you please help me with removing the bios password from my Panasonic Toughpad?
    See more | Go to post

• okbalord
    started a topic ThinkCentre M75s bios

ThinkCentre M75s bios

hello i need bios for [B]ThinkCentre M75s-1 plz [/B]

mine is corrupted
    ​hello i need bios for [B]ThinkCentre M75s-1 plz [/B]

mine is corrupted
    ​
    hello i need bios for [B]ThinkCentre M75s-1 plz [/B]

mine is corrupted
    ​...
    See more | Go to post

• Lenovo legion y540 adapter pin id

So I'm having difficulty finding line drawings for this motherboard NM-C53. My charging port was broken. So I replaced it with a terrible solder job. Problem is pin 3 on the drawing I saw on here has it listed as adapter-id. Now I checked my other pins and I have continuity (resistance check from power to ground). Pin 3 shows nothing. Now I boot the computer and it says to use a power adapter with the proper wattage and won't charge. I have read that pin 3 is usually tied to a resistor that identifies the charging power thus disabled the ability to charge if it fails the check. I look at my board...
    See more | Go to post

• I need schematic cad file for Acer DA0ZAWMBG0 Rev-G

Hello, I need the diagram for the mobo mentioned in the title. I can only find pdfs but not the cad file to open in boradviewer, I can't find it anywhere.

Does anyone have the file in question?? I appreciate any information.

Thanks and regards.​
    See more | Go to post

• M1 A2338 screen and touchbar issues after cleaning up liquid damage

Hello everyone,

This is my first post after browsing this wonderful treasure trove of knowledge for many, many evenings. I've decided to learn how to fix these things, properly.

My patient is an A2338 Macbook Pro M1 (late 2020).

It had some corrosion around JT710 and JT700 caused by liquid spill, as well as against the protective barrier around the USB-C chips UF000 and UF100. So I took the main board out and cleaned it with a toothbrush and alcohol, then with alcohol in an ultrasonic cleaner. Cleaned the touchbar flex connectors as well. The board looks...
    See more | Go to post

• Need schematics for ZBook 15 G3 - LA-C381P

Brand: HP
    Model: ZBook 15 G3
    Board: LA-C381P
    Rev: 1B
    Request: Schematic only to try and identify burnt component D3 (shown on board view)

or Equivalent...
    See more | Go to post

• Djsp
    started a topic MacBook Nand

MacBook Nand

Good morning to remove nand from a MacBook safely what temperature/air can you use 861dw?
    See more | Go to post

• Asus FX505DD REV 2.0 no power after someone replaced the cmos battery with a screwdriver.

I have a dead FX505D, motherboard FX505DD REV 2.0 , the owner replaced the cmos using a screwdriver and he touched something on the board, since then the laptop its not starting, i have managed to see that U8800 (BQ24780SRUYR) charging IC is getting hot under a thermal camera , i have desoldered it but the laptop still doesn't power on, i also have no voltage at power connector on the board. I also replaced the U8800 but still no power. What should i check next?
    See more | Go to post

• Lenovo ThinkStation P700 type 30A8

Hello all,

I have a Lenovo Think Station P700. I bought it second hand in order to use it as a server for home use for testing purposes.
    It was running Windows 10 when purchased and I did an update and the BIOS stopped working. I took it to a repair shop and they couldn't find the BIOS for the P700 and told me they put the BIOS from the p500.
    But at the moment the BIOS is missing Intel ME. It only shows Intel ME Firmware Version N/A. And current state is: it stuck at Lenovo logo.
    I'm not a professional, but I have a CH341a and did a dump of the current BIOS.
    See more | Go to post

• BIOS rebuild requested for HP Pavilion Aero 13-be0003ca laptop

Hello, I have the following laptop:

HP Pavilion Aero 13-be0003ca
    ProdID: 2L7M8UA#ABL
    S/N: 8CG150GPV6

Motherboard information is below:

HP Part# M52826-601
    448.ONE04.0011
    203016-1

It needs BIOS repaired.

I created a flash drive using HP firmware utility and then had it plugged into the computer. I did the standard WinLogo->B key->Power button press. A window appeared and immediately began flashing the bios using the flash drive.
    But I don't think it finished all the way. So, now when I attempt...
    See more | Go to post

• TCL 75S421 New Backlight LED's Still No Backlight

Hello everyone, I got a TCL 75S421 with no backlight. I swapped out the LEDs and still getting nothing. I checked a few readings, see pictures below. Can anyone point me in the next testing area or what to look at next?...
    See more | Go to post

• Rx580 showing faulty on all memory chips dmgg

Hello, after I managed to boot my PC with the MSI armor rx580 OC 8gb with CSM disabled, i went durect and booted Linux mint in CLI mode, did both direct mem test and dmgg.
    But dmgg is showing that all chips are faulty

​​​But when I specify only 4 chips it says no problem all chips are good, now the lspci -v is showing this card as a 4gb card is that weird, was the bios tempered with or anything?
    these are the results, thank you!

Card crashes when loading drivers and showing weird dynamic artifacting on uefi bios

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data...
    See more | Go to post

• Guide : Philips OLED TVs how to remove the protection mode NVM.EED

OLED Cells over all OLED brands are easily its drooping more currents will be increase which it trick the SOS signal which T-CON driver boards will send to the Mainboards... the NVM software on the Mainboards will shutdown the PSU..

not all fault at OLED are bad-- some issue can remain working with minimal issue at displaying generate

Philips OLED TVs. we can switch the protection code to off via binary.
    - ropy it on empty usb stick and insert it while the tv off at USB 1
    -turn on the Tv it will restart 2 or 3 time then plug out the stick and turn on the...
    See more | Go to post

• Dump for DVR Epcom S16TURBOX

Hi, i forget the password of my DVR, help me please.. DVR Epcom S16TURBOX, Here the original .bin, Thanks.......
    See more | Go to post

• Zotac GTX 1050 Ti Mini ZT-P10510A-10L Replacement Crystal

HI,

I'm looking to replace the 27MHz crystal on this board as it isn't generating the signal. I thought it would be easy to identify a suitable replacement as there are clear markings on the crystal, but it appears I was wrong as Google gives nothing. Bad photo attached, but it has X27.0000 and 16AP1 on the casing. It appears to be a 3225 package, but looking through suppliers there are lots of different things like capacitance, tolerance, active or passive, etc. that need to be considered. Could anyone help identify a suitable replacement please?

Thanks....
    See more | Go to post

• Asus power adapter test

Hi.
    I have this Asus adapter which I assume its faulty.
    How do I test it with multimeter, what is + and what -?...
    See more | Go to post

• JupTec
    started a topic SAMSUNG UE55H6290SS

SAMSUNG UE55H6290SS

Hallo zusammen! Das oben beschriebene TV-Gerät zeigt, wenn es eingeschaltet ist, für ein paar (5?) Sekunden am rechten Bildschirm-Rand nur die Zahlen 47, 48 und 49 untereinander. Die 48 in der Mitte ist etwas größer. Dann schaltet sich das Gerät in der nächsten Sekunde aus und wieder ein ... Dieser Kreislauf ist endlos. Mit der Fernbedienung kann nur ein/aus bedient werden! Sonst nichts. Wenn eingeschaltet, kann ich durch Löcher in der Panel-Rückwand sehen, dass der gesamte Bildschirm aktiv ist (zartes blau), aber kein Inhalt - nur die 3 vorhin ​beschriebenen Zahlen. Ich habe an der...
    See more | Go to post

• Bios Dump G32QC Gaming Monitor

Hi, i don't know if ever this will be needed anyways, here is my modified bios dump from a repair monitor

Brand: Gigabyte
    Model: G32QC
    Version: F10...
    See more | Go to post

• EMMC programmer questions

Looking to up my game a little bit, but these programmers seem a bit daunting.

Trying to get a device for EMMC repair, and it's very difficult to lookup all the words to find if I'm on the right track lol.

Trying to reprogram EMMC on Sony/Hisense mainly but would like to hit a few other brands.

My question is would either of these work? And is there a specific card reader I need for TV emmc? There is like 10-40 additional pieces that I can get but not sure what I actually need for my application only.

I may do eeprom as well. Can someone point...
    See more | Go to post

• problem with a Dell Latitude 7400 notebook

Hello, maybe someone can help me.

The following problem with a Dell Latitude 7400 notebook.

ServiceTag: C5RBL13 Board number: LA-G871P Rev:1.0 (A00)

It doesn't start and when I read the voltage on the USB-C port, it fluctuates around 0.8 watts.

I measure it on the BIOS chip pin 8. It should be 3,3 volts.

There are 3,3 volts but I can only measure 0.2 volts. (+3.3V_SPI)

Is this the possibility that the PCH has a short circuit.

Schematic - [url]https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubleshooting-hardware-devices-and-electronics-theory/troubleshooting-laptops-tablets-and-mobile-devices/schematic-requests-only/85944-dell-latitude-7400-edc40-la-g871p-boardview?p=1587856#post1587856[/url]...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Markus1741; Yesterday, 07:09 AM.

• pooya_pm
    started a topic ASUS X41502Z NEED BIOS

ASUS X41502Z NEED BIOS

ASUS X41502Z NEED BIOS...
    See more | Go to post

• Connex Slim Book L1470 BIOS Password

Good day everyone.

I've got Connex Laptop
    Model: Slim Book L1470
    SN: CGTL1470S190900767
    Board No: NC01_L3B216_V1_1

The laptop has Power_ON/BIOS Password. Can someone help by Removing the Password?

Otherwise, I have another old BIN I got it from an old dead motherboard but when I flush with that BIN the laptop stuck on the LOGO.

Please any help will be appreciated. I've uploaded all BIOS BIN

[B]Locked BIOS[/B]
    [ATTACH]n3256943[/ATTACH]

[B]Stuck on LOGO[/B]
    [ATTACH]n3256944[/ATTACH]Good day...
    See more | Go to post

• Acer Swift 5 (SF514-52T) reboot loop mistery

Hi all,

I'm quite new to this and trying to learn by help a friend with his SF514-52T that stopped booting after battery was replaced. I suspected the battery was bad but the problem persisted when putting back the original one (which is was still working although with reduced capacity).

When pressing the power-on button the symptoms are:
    - Keyboard backlight and blue power LED turn on for about 5-7 seconds, and then flash off-on in ~3 seconds cycles (reboot loop).
    - Display does not seem to turn on, although it sometimes seems to flash in between reboots....
    See more | Go to post

• MSI GL75 Leopard 10sdk PnP Monitor 64hz Problem. plz help :(....

Hello.
    The problem after changing the screeen. Because it was broken.
    Remove the existing lcd and change same model lcd.
    But after that, I don't recognize 144hz. only 64hz.
    Only 64hz continues to be output.
    I've tried ddu, reinstalling, and updating drivers, but it's the same.

system _ Win 10
    grahp _ 1660ti
    programs used _ Win 10, 11Reinstallation , DDU, Driver Update, remove PnP and general monitor....
    See more | Go to post

• DELL XPS 9520 No 3rd party SSDs?

So we have a DELL XPS 9520 a woman broke her screen and needed an immediate replacement so we removed bitlocker and put her Drive in an Asus TUF gaming laptop, everything is hunky dory.
    We happen to have another DELL XPS 9500 screen that is compatible with the 9520, so tried installing new SSD's and doing a clean windows 11 install.
    During formatting the installer can't find the Intel drivers for the nvme controller?

I spend a long time figuring out how to extract the drivers from the official dell installer downloads tried different versions, was able to load the drivers...
    See more | Go to post

• Boardview for Asus STRIX X570-F Gaming

Hello people.
    I am after the boardview files for Asus STRIX X570-F Gaming motherboard.
    Hoping someone can help me. Just got scammed on FB Marketplace and wanna have a crack at fixing it.

Thank you
    See more | Go to post

• Schematic request for AOC CQ32G1 or CQ27G1 or Q27G2U monitor

Hi all,

does anyone perhaps have a schematic or service manual for an AOC monitor (1440p) of this type:

CQ32G1
    CQ27G1
    Q27G2U

They all seem to use a similar video and power board (it has an external power brick).
    I've seen various reports of this AOC monitor type that sometimes provides power on logo and display, but most of the time only white back ground.

There are no markings for voltages on the boards and regulator part numbers are a bit elusive to determine the output voltage.

[url]https://www.badcaps.net/forum/troubleshooting-hardware-devices-and-electronics-theory/troubleshooting-computer-displays/3213137-aoc-27-monitor-q27g2wg4-doesn-t-display-logo-or-image-on-screen[/url]...
    See more | Go to post

• soso technician
    started a topic asus tp470e 8 meg bios

asus tp470e 8 meg bios

hi...asus TP470E 8meg bios (25q64) bios need...mainboard code is tp470ez r 2.0 however it has 8 meg bios chip.as i checked other forum here all shared files were 16 meg.on the smal lable on main board was 470ez and on case the of the laptop was these information.....model TP470E SN N3N0CV10Z13411E mfd 2022-03
    attached file with this post (old.bin.) is extracted damaged bios from mainboard.please share thank you....
    See more | Go to post

• 820-01814_A Power cycling between 5v.040 A to .468A then it repeats

I would like some help and advice which will be much appreciated, I am looking at a mac Macbook Pro A1990 board 820-01814-A. When I connect the USBC meter via external Power Supply I see Power cycling between 5v.040 A to .468A then it repeats.
    After doing some diode tests I get a complete Short on L9530 which is the output inductor for PP1V8_ssd1.
    I have given the screenshot here, I would like your recommendation and advice if anything I need to test get this issue sorted Or is it SSD short , Your help on this will be much appreciated...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by SMDFlea; Yesterday, 03:47 AM. Reason: Power cycling between 5v.040 A to .468A then it repeats

• QN82Q6FNA QLED questions, black screen

Edit, is actually qn82q70ra

Has anyone had QLED LEDs fail and need to change them? I haven't yet and figured it was rare.

Original owner says the screen just goes black randomly, so I was thinking led driver then LEDs themself. Here is a screen test picture and I'm thinking LEDs are out, I have it on and running to try and make it fail but mid screen I see some small blackness.

Thoughts before I do some testing on it?...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by EazyBone; 04-20-2024, 06:57 PM.

• Sensor on Aurora AS1018CD paper shredder doesn't work

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"thumb","data-attachmentid":3256645}[/ATTACH] I'm getting frustrated troubleshooting a paper shredder. The way the shredder normally works is when you turn the power on, nothing happens until you insert a piece of paper. There is an IR shredder in the shredder and inserting the paper breaks the beam and starts the shredder motor. But now the motor runs constantly, even when no paper is inserted. I've replaced the photodiode and the IR emitter. Also the relay makes a nice clicking sound so I assume...
    See more | Go to post

• ASUS ZenBook UX3404 Water Damage - Schematic / Boardview / Component detail Needed

Hi,
    I have got a water damage Asus Zenbook UX3404 (exact model no. UX3404VC-PURE5) where one of its component got burned, picture attached. MARKING ON COMPONENT is ONLY 5k6 !!
    Wondering does anyone know what is that component, it is located near the GPU. I have found out the same component near the LVDS cable on and that is how conclude that the suspected burned component

Thank...
    See more | Go to post

• Philips PSU (715G7350-P01-000-002S) behaving funny

Hi all,

I'm becoming crazy trying to fix the Philips TV of my old man (model 43PUS6201/12 - the TV, not my dad). I've read again and again discussions about this and similar TV models, on badcaps (thanks so much !). I see no other option than asking for your help.

The symptom is simple : when I plug the power cord, the red "stand-by" LED does not light on anymore, and the TV powers-on neither with the remote control nor with the rear button. I guess at this point you immediately think at the 5V (or other voltage depending on the hardware) stand-by output......
    See more | Go to post

• Seasonic X660 not turning on when PC is in sleep mode

Hello,
    I have a Seasonic X660 from 2011 a very quiet and reliable PSU it worked great but in 2023 started that it wont turn on when the PC is sleeping, if I switch fast the power switch on the PSU than it would switch on and also the PC wakes up from the sleep.
    If the PC is shut down normally than also the PSU starts normally every time.
    (I checked the PSU on another PC with the same result for sure the PSU is faulty)
    Has somebody a clue what is wrong in the PSU? has somebody repaired this fault for this exact PSU? I would like to repair this PSU.
    Thank You!...
    See more | Go to post

• please help friends thinkpad T490 NM-B901 rev 1.0 dead no power usb type C 20v 0amp thank you

please help friends, I have 3 T490 units with the same case, the USB type C is completely dead, showing 20v 0 amp, loss of voltage VINT20_IN resistance to ground is fine, thank you

I think the problem is that I lost the voltage at PQ0008 pon 1 -PWRSHUTDOWN which should have been high which was picked up by R9512 VCC3SW, thank you very much for your help

PF0002 20v
    PQ0005
    pin 5 20v
    pin 1.2.3 19.8v
    pin 4 19.8
    resistance
    source & drain 2,4 m
    source & gate 100k

PQ0006
    pin 1.2.3 19.8v
    pin 4 19.8v...
    See more | Go to post

• Beginner question - Hot RT9513 chip

Hi.

My Hp G6 laptop died while using it.

I opened it up and used a thermal camera on it to see if anything was getting hot. The RT9513 chip (EQ ED B1Y) which is supposedly a battery charger ic was getting hot. I ordered a new one and replaced it but its still red hot. Where should I look next?
    See more | Go to post

• salawayon
    started a topic Terrans Force T5-A-1060 bios needed

Terrans Force T5-A-1060 bios needed

battery won't charge on this unit. replaced already with a brand new battery. new battery got a 20% initial charge. already replaced the OZ8685LN charger ic. and i'm trying if reflashing the bios could solve the issue. backup attached.
    infos:
    SN: NKP651RP6B06K00273
    board model: 6-71-P65P0-D02A

thanks......
    See more | Go to post

• Acer nitro 5 N20C2 No charge

hello I have an acer nitro 5 model N20C2 (motherboard FH51M LA-J871P rev 1B) which does not charge, it turns on perfectly but when I plug in the battery, we see the charging indicator and the charged battery logo but it turns off a few seconds later, and there is no way to turn it back on, you must then disconnect the battery and the charger. If I turn it on without the battery it works fine.

I changed BQ24781 but the result is the same, I put after BQ24800 the same, I then checked all the resistors and mosfets, everything is ok, I bought a new new battery but the result is the same...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by madjid911; 04-20-2024, 09:50 AM.

• w1zard90
    started a topic Lenovo ThinkPad T15 Gen 1 bios

Lenovo ThinkPad T15 Gen 1 bios

Need bios for Lenovo T15 Gen 1
    Serial: PF-2ZHHGT
    Type number: 20S7-S3VT00
    My bios locked.
    See more | Go to post

• Luxman R-5045 - Voltage too high accordingly to schematic

Hello.

got this Luxman R-5045 vintage amplifier which need a good repair and service.
    finally got i started up and started to check voltages.

My issues is that the voltage measured is 3,5v to 4v higher than whats stated in the schematic.
    Meaning voltages like +9v is like +13v
    and +31v is measured to 34.6v which is really close to the capacitors rating +35v

I measured the voltage before the rectifier and im measuring 27v
    did a online calculator and it showed i should actually get +36v after the recifier :/

So my question...
    See more | Go to post

• samsung UE43MU6105KXXC

Hello, i have a TV Samsung UE43MU6105KXXC.
    The TV doesn't turn on and no standby light. The problem started after a power failure
    Could someone please check the file i dumped from 25Q40CL?
    Thanks

Willail...
    See more | Go to post

• iMac Pro 2017 A1862 SSD Upgrade & Recovery mode

Hi,

we've got iMac Pro 2017 which having a problem with SSD, iMac come with 2 SSD's 1TB, it was having a problem with the SSD so we get the replacement, installed in and iMac is stuck in recovery mode, tried to restore it & revive, nothing worked - error 4010. After installing old drives now we're having the same problem that the device is in recovery mode. Previously after swap of the SSD iMac worked on the old SSD however after attempt of revive on the new SSD machine stuck in recovery mode, I can go to DFU but the same result with error 4010.

Any ideas what might've...
    See more | Go to post

• Thinkpad E15 G2 (AMD) GE420/GE520 NM-C771 REV 1.0

Hi all!

The laptop has no signs of life at all. The only thing showing any voltage is the BIOS battery. Nothing is heating, nothing takes any charges, no LEDs blink, no reaction on power button. My USB-C meter shows nothing taken, however it starts detecting voltage only above 3.7V.
    These boards have notorious USB-PD chips. I can't even measure what's on their pins because they are just a fraction of mm in size. What I suspect are these chips:

1) 5457V K8K33H2 GK34CC
    2) RT3663BM GOW 7K834
    3) Lenovo IT8227E-256 2106-CXA Z0043B

Please, recommend...
    See more | Go to post

• Help identifying this part in AP-396AM Sony tv psu

Looking for a replacement for this. It's in the 3.3v standby section.

I think it reads GA6
    I could be an A6 switching diode but I'm not sure because pin 2 is connected.
    Any help would be much appreciated
    IC951

Thank you!
    See more | Go to post
No content found
Show More

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All
Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.

What's Going On?

Collapse

There are currently 414306 users online. 4053 members and 410253 guests.

Most users ever online was 1,196,122 at 03:31 PM on 12-14-2023.

Badcaps Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 101,963   Posts: 1,266,053   Members: 490,804   Active Members: 16,094
Welcome to our newest member, Narkashas.

Top Active Users

Collapse

latest_topics_from_friends

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X