• Filter
  • Time
  • Answered
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All

• Luxman R-5045 - Needing help identifying component in AM/FM module

hello.

I came across this thing and im not sure what it is exactly, I have never seen such thing before.
    I know it gotta be some kind of diode with Drain, Source and Gate1 and gate2

It resides in AM/FM module and im measuring 200ohm across D and S.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"custom","height":"705","title":"image.png","width":"782","data-attachmentid":3256012}[/ATTACH]​hello.

I came across this thing and im not...
    See more | Go to post

• Thinkpad E14 Gen 2 NM-C771 - No display no fan no beep no boot

Hi there,
    I got this laptop which was not working at all. When attached to an amp-meter, the meter wasn't working at all also. I quickly found out that the PD-Power switch was gone and fully shorting to ground. After replacing that (NX20P5090) I got live back into the laptop.
    Now the battery is charging, charge indicator is working and the power led is blinking 3 times when i attach a charger. but, unfortunately, this is it. When i push the power-button, the power led turns on, but that's it. No display, no beep, no fan spin, nothing (but cpu gets warm).
    I tried flashing a new...
    See more | Go to post

• aminsab
    started a topic Lenovo Thinkpad L14 Gen 2

Lenovo Thinkpad L14 Gen 2

[B]Lenovo Thinkpad L14 G2 [/B] [B]L14 (type 20U5, 20U6) Laptops (ThinkPad) - Type 20U6 ryzen 3[/B]

​turn on but keep biping and not booting no access to bios.

Serial : PF2J6378
    [B]Lenovo Thinkpad L14 G2 [/B] [B]L14 (type 20U5, 20U6) Laptops (ThinkPad) - Type 20U6 ryzen 3[/B]

Serial : PF2J6378[B]Lenovo Thinkpad L14 G2 [/B] [B]L14 (type 20U5, 20U6) Laptops (ThinkPad) - Type 20U6 ryzen 3[/B]

See more | Go to post

• ASUS F15 TUF Dash FX517ZC-HN114W BIOS

Hi All,
    Laptop: ASUS F15 TUF Dash FX517ZC-HN114W

Context: When I was out the house my partner hard shutdown laptop while BIOS was updating, so my son has no working laptop now. Also as a result I know the BIOS on the chip is messed up so I can’t extract it using the ch341a and use it to perform the method explained on site to modify an update downloaded from the ASUS website to get the BIN to flash.

If anyone can help with a BIOS BIN/ROM file for this laptop, I would be forever in your debt! Thanks if you can help!

Assuming it is less than 2MB as...
    See more | Go to post

• Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 15IMH05 GY530/GY531/GY532  NM-C871 Rev 2.0

Hello everyone, I come here in search of wisdom and hope.

I got this laptop with charging problems, apparently it charged ok while turned off but it would not charge while powered on, anyways I was doing initial measurements looking at the voltaje on the ID Pin, it is a 135W DC Adapter and the pin actually measured 1.9V that looks ok, anyways, while doing that, I accidentally shorted the ID pin DETECT(ID) with one of the 20V pins, sparkles and it automatically killed the TVS Diode PD102, and also made a cute burning hole on the middle of the KBC or EC chip UE1, it is a IT8227E-128,...
    See more | Go to post

• Toto56
    started a topic msi GT75 9SG MS-17A61

msi GT75 9SG MS-17A61

Hello, my laptop is turning on, fan are spinning and turn off 3 second later... I tried to reprogramming bios, but nothing change...
    Is it possible to have boardview or shematic ?
    The motherboard is MS-17A61 rev1 with intel i9 9980, and mxm port for gpu.
    Is it possible that the EC make this on my laptop ?
    Thanks for your time.
    See more | Go to post

• Alienware 17 R3 freezing in games

Hi guys.
    I own Alienware 17 r3 6820HK GTX 980M.
    I purchased it recently tried some gaming (Rise of the Tomb Raider, Serious Sam) and after 10-15.min games freeze, but I could hear audio from game.
    Now I am not yet at home, but when it happens I do get separate window error message and will post it later.
    Then again there are moments when I could play for like an hour and no errors.
    From my experience reading about this issue, this means my GPU is dying, correct?
    I installed most recent nVidia drivers.
    Temp of GPU while gaming is max 76 C, but usually around...
    See more | Go to post

• Sony J30 PSU repair

[SIZE=14px][FONT=Calibri]Hi[/FONT][/SIZE] [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"small","data-attachmentid":3255905}[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"small","data-attachmentid":3255906}[/ATTACH]
    [SIZE=14px][FONT=Calibri]I am trying to repair an old Sony j30 PSU, which I have no information about or schematics.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri]I am not an expert in electronics, but I would appreciate some help.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri]I recapped the whole PSU and
    See more | Go to post

• Vizio E320-A1 Powers on But No Display

Hi All,

I have a Vizio E320-A1 which lost sound and picture. The power LED comes on and stays on but nothing else works. I am not able to power it off unless I unplug it.

Here are the voltages when the power is on

1 - 5.25
    2 - 5.25
    3 - 0
    4 - 4.8
    5 - 25
    6 - 25
    7 - 0
    8 - 0
    9 - 0
    10 - 12
    11 - 12
    12 - .9
    13 - .5

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"thumb","title":"2024_04_19_13_08_IMG_2008.jpg","data-attachmentid":3255895}[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"thumb","title":"2024_04_19_13_08_IMG_2009.jpg","data-attachmentid":3255896}[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"thumb","title":"2024_04_19_13_08_IMG_2010.jpg","data-attachmentid":3255898}[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"thumb","title":"2024_04_19_13_08_IMG_2011.jpg","data-attachmentid":3255899}[/ATTACH]...
    See more | Go to post

• BOARD VIEW ASUS Z490-A PRO REV.1.0

Does anyone heve boardview avaible Asus Z490-A PRO REV.1.0

TKS
    See more | Go to post

• LG 43LH510V Backlight problem

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to fix a small LG TV with wierd issue.

So I check that the display is OK by fashing a lamp at the screen. LCD is okay OSD is showing up.
    Now since the BL is dark, I disconneted the BL from the mainboard and I injected voltage to it with my blacklight tester.
    The BL turns on, the tester shows around 80V. So the led strips are okay it seems.

Now I started to suspect the BL driver IC which is a MP3378.
    I have a donor board (dead cpu) with the same IC, so I swapped the driver IC but it did not solve the issue.
    See more | Go to post

• Help identifying this component and its datasheet please

Hi All,
    I believe it to be a TRIAC on TO-252 package, but O might be wrong.

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated...
    See more | Go to post

• Is it no harm to replace with capacitor without ripple current rating?

When I tried to repair LG 29 inch CRT TV, I found that the ESR value of samyoung SMS capacitor(160v 2.2uf), which is very close to D1879 transistor, is 6 ohm.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tIMG-1100.jpg Views:\t0 Size:\t100.2 KB ID:\t3255736","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"3255736","data-size":"full","title":"IMG-1100.jpg"}[/ATTACH]
    Judging from above ESR Meter Table,I think It is necessary to replace this sms capacitor.So I visited local...
    See more | Go to post

• ASUS Zephyrus G15/ GA503QR

[INDENT]Hey everybody, got that specific notebook, bought it second hand. There was no ssd inside I placed the new ssd and tried to start the laptop but the only thing I get when I start up is a black screen and the keyboard is lighted up and changes the colors. No fan spinning ( but the downside is getting warm so the cpu is working I guess) and the led for charging the battery is on. Can't boot into the bios via f2. It's now looking like I bought a brick and got scammed.. can anybody help me out with this problem please?[/INDENT]
    See more | Go to post

• Macbook A1990 stuck on logo

Hello,

This Macbook Pro 2018 boots up and then gets stuck on the logo.
    All the normal methods of resetting this Macbook have been tried but do not work.
    I cannot get into recovery mode and there is no bar displaying, it's just the white logo on a black background.

Any help would be greatly appriciated....
    See more | Go to post

• Company Accounton windows possible to remove

hi there i have a lenovo k14 gen 1 i installed clean windows 11 but it ask for company account like microsoft acount i tried to skip but i end up on still asking for company cognizant account. is there a way to unlink or unbind this account on the unit? thank you.
    See more | Go to post

• cihanpc
    started a topic X79-VG3 VER.2.2 BIOS

X79-VG3 VER.2.2 BIOS

I NEED OEM CHINA MOTHERBOARD X79-VG3 VER 2.2 H61 CHIPSET BIOS URGENTLY..
    FANS TURN ON FOR 3 SECONDS AND RESET CONTINUOUSLY....

​...
    See more | Go to post

• Yamaha RX-479 PSU exploded

Hi, I have a Yamaha RX-497 receiver, and one day I came home to a burnt smell and the breaker was tripped. Upon opening the receiver, I saw extreme damage to the main power board. C254 was exploded, R261 was burnt, D255 was shorted, Q254 is open circuit, D261 (bridge rectifier) is also open, traces to IC252 (TC4013BP) are vaporized right off the board. Not sure about any other damage, I'll have to desolder the flip flop to test it. Also the transformer T251 is getting hot when plugged in. What could have caused such extreme damage just sitting plugged in? Only repair that was done in the past...
    See more | Go to post

• aminsab
    started a topic Need bios Xiaomi Mi Gaming laptop

Need bios Xiaomi Mi Gaming laptop

Hello,

i need Bios for Mi Gaming laptop core i5 G7

The laptop turn on and screen stay black not booting ( sometimes goes to li logo and freeze)

Thanks...
    See more | Go to post

• klipsch kda-500 amplifier suitable power supply capacitor replacement ?

I have a klipsch kda-500 that would turn on and allow me to get into the web management but it was picking up a lot of noise from audio sources so i decided to replace the smd caps on the power supply along with radial one. Some one was in here before me and they basically burned the bottom side of the traces off for the radial cap but i was able to repair it without any real problem. I thought i did a good job sourcing out replacement caps but apparently not and now i can't get the power supply to turn on it just constantly try's to keep turning on. Attached is a picture of the power supply before...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by r2digital; Yesterday, 03:56 PM. Reason: forgot to edit

• MTC Mtc4k58s21 58" TV Hk.T.Rt2851P838

Hello friends, I have MTC 58' TV which has stand by position. I thought the software was corrupt. I have downloaded the software from the internet but the data is not matching. The format window is opening from the TV software but none of the buttons on the remote or TV are working. Why? Can I edit this software with a hex editor? Is there any guide to edit this? Or does anyone have access to this software? Thank you very much for your help.

model no.---'[Mtc4k58s21]
    panel---D58-M30...
    See more | Go to post

• Help me find the short circuit on this WORKING Nvidia GTX1650

Hi all,

Recently picked up this GTX1650 at a local flea market for a low price and wanted to use it on my secondary PC. I first tested the card and saw the fan spin for a split second and then nothing. Immediately I thought of a short circuit. Disassembled and found a shorted SMD capacitor, injected voltage into it (1V/4A) and two Mosfets got hot immediately (QN3103 & QN3107). Desoldered these Mosfets and the card turned back to life.

Bought replacements from Aliexpress and replaced them afterwards. Tried the card but still the saw the fan spin for a split second...
    See more | Go to post

• karlox
    started a topic BIOS HP Stream Laptop 14-ax113la

BIOS HP Stream Laptop 14-ax113la

Good morning, can someone share with me a copy of a working BIOS for this computer? I downloaded them from the hp page, but it is not working for me, I attach a copy of the backup of this card. The worst thing is that it's working for me, I have a suspicion that I'll have to program the EC, the motherboard license plate is DA0P9MB26A0 REV. A

Computer Data Under Repair
    HP Stream 14-ax113la
    MB DA0P9MB26A0 Rev. A
    SN# 5CD1495JDV
    Celero N4020

The team went into the workshop because it didn't detect the battery, an error was found in a AON6380...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by karlox; Yesterday, 04:10 PM.

• Biomass Boiler not driving cleaner motor relay. ENERTRES BIOMASA BI-650

Hi everyone!
    I have this board that suddenly stopped supplying power to an output that drives an interchanger cleaner motor.
    I checked while the board was in place with all wires attached and there's no AC voltage on the corresponding plug X5
    This X5 is driven by fuse F8 (tested OK) which comes from the second orange relay
    To make sure there are no charcoaled contacts inside the relay, I got a 24VDC power supply and got it ready to manually power up the coil side of these relays.
    I respected the polarity, positive to cathode of protecting diode
    So provided all...
    See more | Go to post

• Can anyone identify this ic marked AGR

As the title says. Can anyone please help identify this ic.
    Kind regards.AGRN16957...
    See more | Go to post

• MSI B4MW motherboard schematic

Hello everyone, I need the schematic for the MSI Modern 14 BM4W.

Thank you very much in advance
    See more | Go to post

• Acer Nitro XV273 and Predator XB273, look inside and disassembly guide.

[FONT=Calibri]Introduction:[/FONT]
    [FONT=Calibri]Hello everyone, this topic is more of a knowledge sharing and look inside type of post, but for someone working on this model of display it might be useful. Recently I bought Acer Nitro XV273 XB MIIPRZX with busted electronic, but screen was intact, price was incredibly low, so I took a gamble and bought the unit and try to fix it. As I dug inside, I found out that my motherboard was not responding, although all voltages seemed fine. I wasn't able to find any reliable information about this monitor on the web (only some pictures of motherboards
    See more | Go to post

• HP omen HP 15-dh1005na - No charge while on

Hi,

We are having problem with HP omen [B]HP 15-dh1005na[/B] Motherboard:GPC54 LA-J662P Rev 1.0 laptop randomly restarts, and it did not charge battery. PQB01 we're blown replaced, laptop charging only while laptop is off. While the laptop is ON in windows, we're getting a message that charger wattage is incorrect, and it does not have a charging light at all. Tried on 180w, 120w and lab PSU, no change, while it's off it does charge on any charger.
    PQB 1&2 S&D 19.5v, G 24v.

The laptop does not power on while battery disconnected, only show white light on...
    See more | Go to post

• TDK ZWS150BAF-12

Does anyone have a schematic or parts list for a ZWS150BAF-12 12V power supply? I have a dead one and I've determined the surface mount diode on the back side of the board that connects from the center leg of Q3 to the + side of the 420V 60uf capacitors has a 3.5 ohm short. I'm not having much luck trying to identify the diode as the part number is not very legible. In the attached picture, it's the black rectangular diode in the center. There are some numbers on it but I can't even tell if it's right side up or upside down. The picture is from a 2nd good working unit which is more legible...
    See more | Go to post

• Need bios toshiba satellite pro r50-b-15j

I need bios for toshiba satellite pro r50-b-15j motherboard faebsy2
    i have tried this :

but no power
    and i tried this

the laptop worked but asked for a password
    i have tried many with same motherboard name wich is FAEBSY2 A5A003954010 A but the laptop didnt turn on (no lights, no fan spinning)
    i have attached my original bios wich has been corrupted after a windows update (turn on but black screen)
    if any have the bios for the exact model name will be great "toshiba satellite pro r50-b-15j"...
    See more | Go to post

• Help Redmi note 10 Pro / I would like to know the resistance value around cpu

Please let me know the resistance value shown in the picture...

If you have a circuit diagram, please share it......
    See more | Go to post

• Lenovo X1 Carbon NM-B481 change bios option

[URL="https://www.badcaps.net/filedata/fetch?id=3255112"]Lenovo X1 Carbon NM-B481 me cl.rar[/URL]
    Pls help me change the Thunderbolt option in setup to be disabled as defualt or permanent disable
    [URL="https://www.badcaps.net/filedata/fetch?id=3255112"]Lenovo X1 Carbon NM-B481 me cl.rar[/URL]
    Pls help me change the Thunderbolt option in setup to be disabled as defualt or permanent disable...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by emaghanim; Yesterday, 06:51 AM.

• totto210
    started a topic need bios dump ecs H510H6-M2

need bios dump ecs H510H6-M2

hey guys, need this pls [URL="https://www.ecs.com.tw/ls/Product/Motherboard/H510H6-M2/overview"]H510H6-M2[/URL]​
    [url]https://www.ecs.com.tw/ls/Product/Motherboard/H510H6-M2/download[/url]
    the one in site is for upgrade hey guys, need this pls [URL="https://www.ecs.com.tw/ls/Product/Motherboard/H510H6-M2/overview"]H510H6-M2[/URL]​
    [url]https://www.ecs.com.tw/ls/Product/Motherboard/H510H6-M2/download[/url]
    the one in site is for upgrade
    hey guys, need this pls [URL="https://www.ecs.com.tw/ls/Product/Motherboard/H510H6-M2/overview"]H510H6-M2[/URL]​
    See more | Go to post

• [REQUEST] HP Spectre X360 15-BL112DX (DAX32DMAD0) schematic required

Dear friends,

I am in need of the schematic diagram for [B]DAX32DMAD0[/B] HP Spectre X360 [B]15-BL112DX[/B] (8th generation)

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\timage_2024-04-18_050809732.png Views:\t0 Size:\t2.02 MB ID:\t3255091","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"3255091","data-size":"full","title":"image_2024-04-18_050809732.png"}[/ATTACH]

ThanksDear friends,

I am in need of the schematic diagram for
    See more | Go to post

• Lenovo V14-IILWont Only post with OnBoard RAM

Hi all, need some help, I've got a Lenovo V14-IIL that as total of 8GB of RAM (4GB onBoard - 4GB Sloted), out of the blue it stopped posting, After investigating, found out that removing the RAM stick from the slot, the laptop would post and work with no other issues. So tried with a different RAM stick suspecting that the original one somehow died, but to my frustration the issue remained, so again tried a different number of known working RAM sticks with different capacities and speeds but with no avail.... Unplugged Battery, removed CMOS battery,Reset and Updated Bios, also measured voltages...
    See more | Go to post

• RX580 MSI armor OC 8gb no post

I have a card that does post at all, the owner said it does go into windows but it gets stuck on the logo with artifacts, I have no idea if he is lying or not... I tried the card on my pc and it does not post at, no beeps, no bios nothing just all fans turning and nothing else. I tried plugging DVI or hdmi but nothing, I tried unplugging the 8 pin plug from the power supply and it's the same thing.
    I just want it to post and get into the bios at least.
    Forgive me if I am wrong, but I tested the 3 PCIe 12v power pins on the left(550ohm) and the 4th one from the right 3.3v (400ohm),...
    See more | Go to post

• How can I find ESR value for bad capacitor?

I usually tried to find datasheet which contains Maximum ESR value like KME datasheet.
    [URL]https://www.westfloridacomponents.com/mm5/graphics/S06/KME250VB10RM10X20LL.pdf[/URL]

As far as I know,Maximum ESR means boundary ESR value for bad capacitor.
    But,In many case,there is no ESR value in datasheet like below links.
    [URL="https://www.mediafire.com/file/fhe8h0x4fmblgzn/SAMWHA-RG_Series_.pdf/file"]SAMWHA-RG Series (mediafire.com)[/URL]
    [URL="https://www.mediafire.com/file/wwiiluhtci0qxb0/samyoung_SMS_Series.pdf/file"]samyoung_SMS_Series...
    See more | Go to post

• Asus RTX2060S - THERM_OVERT* is put down by core, Anybody knows WHY?

Hello.
    Have this Asus RTX2060S dual EVO that dont release core EN because THERM_OVERT* from core is put to low. Anybody knows what triggered this event?
    i have some other cards that do the same so i need to realize why
    See more | Go to post

• Wharfedale Movie Star 70+ Schematic Required.

Hello Friends,

Greetings!

I have taken this active subwoofer from Wharfedale for restoration. This is already in a bad shape as far as the connections goes. It has already been worked by local technicians. The most important part that I am looking forward is the schematic diagram, as there is jumper placed and a track has been cut, as if to bypass the actual connection. I am not sure if this is by design or someone has tried something to achieve.

Another thing is the TDA7294 was badly treated with its legs cut and it had a crack too, so I have replaced it...
    See more | Go to post

• A2338

Have you found the issue? I might also have a very similar issue with A2338, the battery charging sign comes up then the Apple logo comes up for 2-3 sec and shuts back down. can't able to find the issue. I am getting good readings all over the board. A little help would be nice. Thanks!...
    See more | Go to post

• ASUS UX325EA - 60NB0SM0-MB3100 - UX425EA- (NB2555_PCB_MB_V4) REV2.0 boardview

boardview...
    See more | Go to post

• Lenovo YOGA 7 14IAL7 USB-C Charge Briefly goes to 20V cyclicly.

I'm investigating the above mentioned Yoga 7. There's something causing it to loop in the power up phase. I can hear a ticking noise before my USB Digital Multi-meter resets.

I'm guessing it's a power mosfet? I'll update if I find anything, but if anybody experience, knowledge or info about this unit, it will be much appreciated. Thanks.
    See more | Go to post

• Lenovo Legion 5 Pro (R9000P ARX8)

Hi guys! We need a bios dump.
    Model Legion 9000 PRO 8 (2023)
    s/n PF4T63Y1
    I downloaded the bios on the official Lenovo website
    It is not possible to fill it with a programmer on a flash drive
    In the original flash drive, the file weight is 2 MB.
    Please help me)
    See more | Go to post

• IMAC A1419 schematic - 820-01134-A with boardview

Hello, I need the IMAC A1419 schematic - 820-01134-A with boardview
    See more | Go to post

• Assistance with identifying replacement caps on ASUS P5VDZ-MX

Hello,

So, pulled a motherboard out from storage, was working when put away, wont post when I took it out of storage today.
    Since it was working, and it looks to be essentially time that killed it I figured its a good idea to replace the caps before digging further.
    Looks to be only good quality caps on this board, so might not be the issue. But it is closing in on 20 years now so, wont hurt i guess

Its a ASUS P5VDZ-MX board.

I would really appreciate some assistance on what the best replacement caps would be for these:

Panasonic(M)...
    See more | Go to post

• HP Pavilion 15-cs0015nia DAG7BMB16E0 REV:E BIOS help?

Hi, unit will power on and displays the HP splash screen and gets stuck. Tried F10, ESC to get to the BIOS however the CAPS LOCK key flashes 5 long and 4 short. I have attached the information below if anyone can assist. Thanks in advance.

[B]Model[/B]
    HP Pavilion - 15-cs0015nia
    [B]Product[/B]
    4XL67EA#BH5
    [B]Serial[/B]
    5CD83574CD
    [B]Motherboard[/B]
    DAG7BMB16E0 REV:EHi, unit will power on and displays the HP splash screen and gets stuck. Tried F10, ESC to get to the BIOS however the CAPS LOCK key flashes 5 long and 4 short. I have attached...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by ub6ib969; 04-17-2024, 04:33 PM.

• Samsung UN70TU6980FXZA no sound no picture but does have backlights

When I turn tv on, the backlights come on but there is no sound or picture. I have read that these tv's have problems with the panels going bad but the "no sound" has me questioning if the main board is bad. Is there a way to troubleshoot the main board to determine if that is the problem?
    See more | Go to post

• BIOS for HP z210 Workstation.. Request Thank

BIOS for HP z210 Workstation.. Request Thank
    serial motherboard : 614491-002 REC0G
    PCCJE0GCY0U20A
    [ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tz3210.jpg Views:\t0 Size:\t168.4 KB ID:\t3254724","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"3254724","data-size":"custom","height":"368","title":"z3210.jpg","width":"495"}[/ATTACH]...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by Anas Ahmed (MicroMummy); 04-17-2024, 02:16 PM.

• lenovo ideapad NM-D031 3VALW issue

Hi.
    I got dead one.
    3VALW is just pulsing then goes down. i removed the jumper PJ402 and it suddenly stays up but PG pin on that IC is around 0.5v and droping.
    There is no obvious shorts. Wierd thing is that on the other side of the PJ402 i have 1.4V from somwhere ...

Injecting 3.3v there draws 300mA and nothing is heating up.

the ic is SY8386BRHC_QFN16 (kinda uncommon here - so i do not have a spare to test it)

any ideas to check before i order a few of these?
    See more | Go to post

• anyone recommend an earth leakage clamp meter ?

have been looking at earth leakage clamp meters and its like a minefield out there . i wondered if anyone here had bought one that actually works properly ?...
    See more | Go to post

• UNOLD Elegance Typ no. 58105 induction hotplate - Component identification

Hi, I need help to identify the component with marking "9003 KAUCHB".

A bit of background...
    I have an induction hotplate UNOLD Elegance Typ no. 58105 (with board CHK-A1.42S) which has a blown resistor.
    I have also located the problem in the SOT23-6 component with the marking "9003 KAUCHB"; the pin 5 was disconnected from the IGBT emitter (ground) due to the high temperature and this caused the IGBT to be permanently ON.
    I replaced the resistor and resoldered pin 5 of the SOT23-6 component to the IGBT, the hotplate worked for about a month and...
    See more | Go to post

• Dell E7240 mobo help

Hi,

Very new to this. So pretty basic / silly question. Can this be the cause of a totally dead mobo? And, is it repairable if I bridge tracks etc?

Thanks
    See more | Go to post

• MSI GT72-2QE (MS-17811) Mb starts with no post

I recently got this laptop on a trade labeled for parts, when first testing it, the motherboard starts on, the power LED stays on while the gpu and cpu fans ramp up in different speeds, then it turns off after half a minute or so.
    No flashes from the LED daughterboard that indicates battery and HDD, but the battery seems perfect and even charges if plugged (with it's LED on accordingly).
    BIOS and EC were reflashed, did a clean ME already, no change in symptom but then i noticed 3 things while looking through the board:

PU5 (NB671LGQ-Z) was burnt in one of the pins, i swapped...
    See more | Go to post

• Lenovo t470 20jn-sv2vnoe PF1Q63B0 Bios/EC needed

Hello, I was flashing the bios but now the machine does not come, the battery indicator turns orange when charge is plugged in. As soon as it plugged by charger or battery the power button and escape blinks once then fade out Sometime it blinks 3 timess . With the back case off i can see the fan spins a little then top, but once i press the button it spins a little then stop and repeat for a while until stops. I have attached the bios dump. I had read the chip next to the cmos battery (25q80jvsiq) then i realize that it wasn't the bios. as the bios is next the memory slot. By doing that could...
    See more | Go to post

• StormCrow
    started a topic HP Envy 14-eb0013na BIOS

HP Envy 14-eb0013na BIOS

Hi folks
    Got a 14-eb0013na here that won't boot - have attached original BIOS dump
    Serial number: 5CD203HPS8

I wonder if anyone could sort this for me so I can re-flash?

Also interesting in learning how to do it myself, is it the ME region that needs clearing on the HP laptops?

Many thanks...
    See more | Go to post

• Can I replace KME cap with Samxon GF cap?

Hello.
    I have 29inch LG CRT TV,And Yesterday,Whenever I connect AC power cord to power outlet without switch on, I heard a sound like white noise, And When I switched on this CRT TV, It sometime displayed correctly But usually It won't last more than 20 minute and The screen begin to dark and It finally did not display at all for hours..
    Today,I dismantled its plastic case and discharged the biggest capacitor(400wv 470uf) which still holds 250 voltage,and I finally detached PCB from cathode-ray tube.
    I measured ESR value of most of caps in PCB with MESR-100 and I found that KME(25v...
    See more | Go to post
No content found
Show More

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • New Topics
Clear All
Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.

What's Going On?

Collapse

There are currently 925811 users online. 3659 members and 922152 guests.

Most users ever online was 1,196,122 at 03:31 PM on 12-14-2023.

Badcaps Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 101,899   Posts: 1,265,179   Members: 490,370   Active Members: 16,335
Welcome to our newest member, David Beam.

Top Active Users

Collapse

latest_topics_from_friends

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X