Panasonic STV 5v sense DG Board Repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panasonic STV 5v sense DG Board Repair

I have had this Panasonic Plasma on me for quite some time. Recently it just went off one fine day. I have been trying to get it fixed but to no avail. The authorized dealer says it will cost me about 300 USD to replace the power board. Alternatively have checked with a lot of local micro-electronic dealers but they are not that bothered about fixing it.

i did a bit of online searching and the error i found is the 'STV 5v sense DG Board'.

I don't know what it means or what is to be changed or fixed.

Any Help will be appreciated. The model is THP42X10D. Panasonic Viera.

Thanks

Re: Panasonic STV 5v sense DG Board Repair

When turned on, the light should go green, then flash red.

Count how many times the red light blinks and tell us. The light should have a blink every 0.3 seconds, then pause 3 seconds before repeating the code.
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

it blinks 1 times. i checked various websites it says 1 blinking red light means the fault is STV 5v sense DG Board.

Comment

It can also indicate "No particular check point", i.e. general error.
        Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
        For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

so what does one do to get it fixed. The panasonic guys said that the power supply is gone bad and the whole card needs to be replaced. i was wondering if there is a way to find out if there is any specific component that has gone bad and can be replaced.

Comment

I doubt it's the power supply. The DG board would be a good guess, but does this TV also have an "A" board?

Comment

sorry for the late reply. The DG board is what the various websites say. how does one figure out which component has gone off.

also could you clarify on what an "A" board is...maybe then i can shed some light on that.

Comment

It may be present on only newer Panasonic sets but the "A" board has the video inputs AND HDMI on it.

Comment

Hi I have the same 1 blink did a fix come for this

Comment

?

Comment

Did anyone have more insights into the STV 5v sense DG Board 1 blink issue possibly

Comment

Working...
                      X