Badcaps.net Forum
Go Back   Badcaps Forums > General Topics > Off Topic / Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-31-2012, 11:15 AM   #1
Koda
Badcaps Veteran

City & State: Prilep
My Country: Macedonia
Line Voltage: 220v AC
I'm a: Professional Tech
Default Any of you guys a member of MHHAUTO forum? I need an invitation code

I've been trying to register on that forum for ages but can't seem to find someone to send me an invitation code so out of desperation I'm asking here PLS!!!!!!!
Old 08-31-2012, 11:18 AM   #2
Topcat
The Boss Stooge

City & State: Salem, MO
My Country: United States
Line Voltage: 120VAC 60Hz
Send a message via ICQ to Topcat Send a message via AIM to Topcat
Default Re: Any of you guys a member of MHHAUTO forum? I need an invitation code

never even heard of it....a forum thats by invite only? stupid.

Badcaps.net Services:

Premade Capacitor Kits
Badcaps.net Capacitor Master List

Motherboard Repair Services

If you've come here in search of replacement capacitors or repair services, please use the links above.
----------------------------------------------
Badcaps.net Forum Members Folding Team
http://folding.stanford.edu/
Team : 49813
Join in!!
Team Stats
Topcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 12:04 PM   #3
t.j.
Badcaps Veteran

City & State: wonk ab
My Country: canada
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Default Re: Any of you guys a member of MHHAUTO forum? I need an invitation code

like there facebookpage! https://www.facebook.com/pages/MHH-A...wall&filter=12 they will give ya invite!
An TC been apart of many sites that are invite only! some are awesome for it others lacking, catch22!
t.j. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 06:12 PM   #4
kc8adu
Super Moderator

City & State: dayton ohio

whats the point of being invite only?
what is it? some 1337 warez site?
kc8adu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 12:59 AM   #5
Koda
Badcaps Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topcat View Post
never even heard of it....a forum thats by invite only? stupid.
Yeah, it is kinda stupid. I would think any forum owner would want more members but I guess that's how they operate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by t.j. View Post
like there facebookpage! https://www.facebook.com/pages/MHH-A...wall&filter=12 they will give ya invite!
An TC been apart of many sites that are invite only! some are awesome for it others lacking, catch22!
I did like the facebook page quite some time ago and already requested an invite twice. Still no invitation number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc8adu View Post
whats the point of being invite only?
what is it? some 1337 warez site?
You could say that. This forum mostly deals with diagnostic tools for cars and ecu remapping, and they got the latest cracked software over there. I sell diagnostic tools which are chinese clones (because they are 90% cheaper then the originals and no mechanic in my country would pay for originals) and copyright law is not really practiced here so I am free to sell these. Sometimes I need to download the latest software or firmware for a VCI and that is why I am desperate to get in. I used to get stuff from garageforum.co.uk but since it went down I can't get new software from anywhere but MHH.
Koda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 10:23 AM   #6
nhatkhai

City & State: hue,vietnam
My Country: vietnam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koda View Post
Yeah, it is kinda stupid. I would think any forum owner would want more members but I guess that's how they operate.

I did like the facebook page quite some time ago and already requested an invite twice. Still no invitation number.

You could say that. This forum mostly deals with diagnostic tools for cars and ecu remapping, and they got the latest cracked software over there. I sell diagnostic tools which are chinese clones (because they are 90% cheaper then the originals and no mechanic in my country would pay for originals) and copyright law is not really practiced here so I am free to sell these. Sometimes I need to download the latest software or firmware for a VCI and that is why I am desperate to get in. I used to get stuff from garageforum.co.uk but since it went down I can't get new software from anywhere but MHH.
I am a member, another forums similar is digitalkaos, i can see on a invite, jes pm me

Last edited by nhatkhai; 12-16-2012 at 10:25 AM.. Reason: redo info
nhatkhai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 10:51 AM   #7
nhatkhai

City & State: hue,vietnam
My Country: vietnam

oh yeah, another is auto-epc.org, they are tied to mhh also, at least it appears most members are ranking same on both sites.
nhatkhai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:05 AM   #8
Koda
Badcaps Veteran

Thanks nhatkhai I'am registering on auto-epc right now. Maybe I'll find what I'm looking for over there.
Koda is offline   Reply With Quote