This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello all. This is my first post and I wanted to say hi to everyone. I am hoping I can get some help in fixing my not working LG 50PA5500.

Comment

Hi all, Steve from Chicago here. I have a broken LCD TV and saw some partial info for it on this forum, thought I should join and see if I can get more info.

Thanks!

Comment

hello..

Comment

Hi guys,

I'm 27 years old from Israel,
          finished a 4 years degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, with focus on RF communication.

Currently working at CORNING wireless communication

Comment

Hello, from Czech Republic...

Comment

Hello, Terry here from Oz. Posting for a little help

Comment

Hello my name is Eric, I used to run a computer repair business including replacing capacitors on motherboards, later branching out into repairing tv's. Pretty good for no training, eh? Currently I am in the midst of a career switch but still harken back to finding broken good tvs to fix and salvage for myself or friends.

Comment

Hi I am trying to fix an old LCD monitor. I thought this forum would be a great resource in my task. I've oiled fans before and tweaked software, but I've never soldered anything or disassembled something as complicated as a monitor. Maybe it's time to learn now.

Comment

My name is Nevin.

I have a background in control panels and instrumentation, but not very much experience in the A/V field. I am hoping to learn a few things by getting some help on some devices I have.

I have read through several posts and believe that this is a great forum for assistance.

Comment

Hello all I'm new in badcap, I'm technician and I really want to give and take some knowledge experiences.

Comment

Hey Hey, this looks like the place to be for everything TV!

Comment

would love some help fixing the lg tv 51ln5700

Comment

Hi, although it seems I'm new but I'm not. I just recently started posting but before I used to find solutions in this forum, learning to fix things myself.

Although I had no luck getting help for my first topic here regarding motherboard troubleshooting, however I got little help on my second topic here for another model which is still ongoing, hoping to get it fixed asap!

Comment

Hello, my name is Rob, and I discovered this site searching for a solution to a very unique challenge my Samsung Plasma TV has provided me... Which I will soon be posting under the appropriate topic. I was also referred to this forum by a Digi-Key technical assistant, so that makes me even more optimistic that I may find the answer to a most uncommon problem my TV has.
                              Thanks,
                              Rob

Comment

Hi my name is Jason iam from Saskatchewan and iam here to try and figure some stuff out about my Samsung tv?

Comment

Hello,

I am a electrical engineer from Hungary. I started my electronic / electric life when I was 8 . Mostly I play with microcontrollers. I love to design and repair circuits and write some code for my micro projects.

I love C64, C/+4 and some old 8bit consoles.

Comment

Hi, I live in Canada and like to fix things, including electronics. I have found this forum very useful, and would now like to post.

Don

Comment

Greetings all? I own a Dell 2407wfpb that is dead. Took out the power board and checked all caps and diodes and main fuse. Not sure what all the surface mount components look like, I am a 67year old bench tech and have not kept up.
                                      The green power light goes on along with the number three.
                                      I heard that there are other fuses but I don't know what they look like.
                                      Model Dell 2407WFPB. All , any help appreciated. Peace. Pete. pemere @charter.net

Comment

Hello, thanks for letting me join the forum. I'm an old (71) guy with limited electronics experience as an airborn radar tech in the air force and and maintenance tech/maintenance supervisor/plant engineer then retirement from a motor mfg. plant. I was searching for a fix for a lcd tv that lost backlite's and came across this forum. Looking forward to learning from all of you. Thanks Jerry

Comment

Hello! Just dropping in to ask a question, hoping someone will have the same question as I do, use search and have their answer immediately.

Comment

Working...
                                          X