BenQ G2000W flicker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BenQ G2000W flicker

So when it rains it pours. I have a benq G2000W monitor. The unit powers on and shows a great image, however, it will randomly start to flicker and then have a blue push. It seems to subside after time, but will pop up again. Any thoughts?

Re: BenQ G2000W flicker

Not to be redundant here, but I can't find anything on this. Do we have any thoughts as to what could be causing the monitor to flicker and get a blue hue?

Comment

Not a clue - try cleaning lvds cable between panel and main board.
      Check bulbs/wiring.
      Check voltage regulators.
      Replace caps on inverter board.
      Resolder all joints on transformers etc.
      Please upload pictures using attachment function when ask for help on the repair
      http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39740

Comment

Sounds like bad caps, but we/you won't know until you open up the case and post some photos of the power and logic boards. Don't post photos inline, use "manage attachments" and take overhead photos of the entire board(s).

Comment

will do. I'll try to open her up and see what I find. Thanks.

Comment

If you have any good 'test' Backlights then I would use them to substitute in sequence the ones in the Monitor ie leave an original set in and a test set in the other position,and see what the screen and 'flicker' is like,and then do the same with the other set of lights.The flicker could be a few things, but Backlights are up towards the top of the list.

Comment

Working...
            X