Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BENQ Q7C3 Need Help Identifying Proper Power Board

Hey guys,

a while back i diagnosed my cousin's Benq 17" FP767 ver.2 LCD monitor with a bad power board.

here is a pic of the label on the back:
    http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1330637387

unfortunately, i made the mistake of ordering a replacement power board via ebay without first opening the monitor to verify the power board number. well anyways, the ebay seller assured me that the power board he was selling would be compatible with the LCD, unfortunately it was not(connectors do not fit). to cut the story short, my cousin wanted to return the incompatible power board to the ebay seller, and in doing so he accidentally returned his broken power board to the seller, and now we no longer have the original power board that came with the LCD. i recently ordered a 3rd power board, after being reassured by the ebay seller that it would be compatible , it arrived yesterday, and once again it is not compatible.

the incompatible power boards that i have tried so far are:

1) 48.L9002.A14 (size is ok, it fits in the case BUT it does not have the appropriate connectors for the LCD backlight, or in other words, the LCD backlight cables can not be plugged into the power board)

2) 48.L5302.A00 (has the appropriate connectors, BUT its too big to fit in the case)

If any one could PLEASE help me figure out the appropriate power board number for this LCD monitor I would really appreciate it. i can post more pics if necessary....? please help
    Last edited by branko; 03-01-2012, 03:52 PM.

Re: BENQ Q7C3 Need Help Identifying Proper Power Board

I imagine this post has been long since dealt with, but for the reference of anyone else looking for this information, here is what I know:

The power board is probably a 48-L9002.A02, (that is what is in the FP767 rev 2 in front of me) but the A03 or A04 revs will probably also work. The A14 rev which was tried is for a no audio version of the monitor, so it has different electrical connections.

Comment

Working...
    X