Sony BU board question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sony BU board question

I Have a KDL-52W5100 and i have a thread that has been forgotten and i apologize over starting a new thread over this but my question is simple.

I am looking at the service manual i found and it says to use "A-1734-658-A" and i went to shop jimmy and it showed that model number board to be used in this TV however when i looked at the board in the actual TV it was a "A-1671-682-A" and this looks to be used in the XBR9 a different TV and 65 inch models as well, so should i look to get another 1671 or a 1734??

Re: Sony BU board question

You should order the board as in the TV, as long as you're sure that's the original.
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

I am i would say like 90% sure it is but i honestly have no clue, its my buddies TV and he didn't get it new. I included the manual i found to show my point of reference(pg 78).
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Mongor62; 11-19-2013, 06:24 PM.

Comment

The number in the manual will not match whats on the board itself, that number is usually the number of the blank pc board. Watch the video on shopjimmys site http://www.shopjimmy.com/sony-a-1734-658-a-a-board.htm

Comment

I have seen that video maybe 3 times and am well aware of how they take model numbers and the Service Manual does have the right stuff in it not just some random stuff. It is more so a question of what all will work and i have been reading and what i have come to the conclusion of is what model TV is the BU board flashed for.

Comment

Working...
          X