42lg3000-za No Picture but got sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 42lg3000-za No Picture but got sound

i sent the fotos of the tv and the back plate....and the two inverters the old and the two new inverters... where i can sent video? i have test with two ccfl lamps and again my tv work for two seconts.. i have try to test the lamps of the tv but all the lamps together so the dont open because i have not big inverter... it is only for this smal lapms i get it... what other i have to check again???? i dont like but i think is one of the new inverters that have the promplem... what i have to check????
    Attached Files

Comment

Re: 42lg3000-za No Picture but got sound

well i check all the ccfl lamps five of them was dead...i take this out and i check again if the tv now open normaly....no it is dont open normaly. only 2 seconts again...someone tell me that if one ccfl is off the inverters close...so i go for shoping new five ccfl... nobody here have ....they make me order and wait one month cost ? verry high....like 20 euro for one.....so i check the china way they give 20 euro for ten ccfl lamps... but i have not time to wait one month or more( i know) and if my order is nt the same i make or some lamps have promplem i decided to place led??? led tape??? led film??? i mean led in series. 20 euro five meter verry good quality 5 watt per meter only white .....so can you give your help now? i think is beter to use the power from the inverters.. from power suply in the television...i check and give power only if i open the tv and it gives 24 volt..... so the led need 12 volt... my first opinion is to make two serial led so they need 24 volt and this is fine to do only four meter of led.... or is beter to put a voltage regulator from 24 volt to 12 volt??? is beter this way?? five small voltage regulator or one big volt regulator? what label or mark of regulator i have to place?? from 24 to 12 volt? i need a good opinion to be safe my work...to dont hard the power suply ,dont brake of the power suply or the leds...thank all of you
      Last edited by majterix; 02-07-2017, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X