X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi everyone.
    I found this site when googling for a solution to an LCD screen issue.
    This seems like a great resource for DIY info!

Comment

Hi, Guys!
      I found badcaps.net forum while searching for a foxconn mobo schematic.
      Great site! Cheers!

Comment

Hello all, I am new to the forum and hoping to learn a ton of information from you guys.

Comment

Hi guys!

Comment

Hi to you all!
            Got here searching for 17PW20 sps and found the right info, great site!

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi, I'm new. I'm hoping to find the info here to repair an LP2407 monitor. Thanks.

Comment

Hello Members,
                  I'm a very beginner and want to learn some electronics things, actually i was so much curious to learn electronics at the time of my childhood and still the bug in me to learn that. I was surfing to find something about to repair a laptop and i found out this badcaps.net. It is a very interesting website and i hope i'll learn more about my passion the electronics. . . .
                  Thanks to alll

Comment

Looks like I got lucky on that last search. Nice site with tons of info. Thanks much!

Comment

Hello my name is odewitt and I am living with a Olevia Television, pray for me.

Comment

Hi, trying not to electromacute myself here.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi all! Seems like a great forum, I'm glad I've found you all. I've been looking for help with an unusual (or maybe it isn't!) Samsung LCD problem. I'll be posting the details soon.

Comment

Hi Everyone - thanks for having me - I've had a look around and this seems to be a great forum with lots of helpful members - really glad to be here!

Cranker

Comment

Hi, the names gemadar, been doing electronic computer repair for years but started looking at TVs etc more recently, so though is join a forum for some advice/help or to give advice/help where I can.

Comment

Hey, I found this site while searching for Bad caps.
                                  Old guy here, retired USAF. TV tech at LSU Health Shreveport La.
                                  Charlie

Comment

Hey guys,

Awesome site !

Found it while trying to find a fix for my 2 Samsung 2253BW monitors, hope you guys can help.

Cheers
                                    Adam

Comment

Hi, I'm just beginning to understand my Panasonic Plasma TV and need some help. Thanks for you all being here. What I have seen on the forum so far is great.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/images/smilies/silly.gif

Gies40

Comment

hello my friend!!
                                        i am electronic engineer from greece .

Comment

How do i introduce myself can t seem to get to it thanks

Comment

Working...
                                          X