Windows 10 issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windows 10 issue

Anyone help with a window 10 issue,I've got on boot up either 'windows symbol' with spinning wheel,then nothing or on boot again 'no boot device'.
    I've hooked up the drive to a external and seems ok showing all the files pics music downloads etc,not cutting out,so can it mean some thing is missing from windows file system ?
    Help much appreciated

Re: Windows 10 issue

"no boot device" is an issue somewhere between the physical level of the HDD and the SATA controller of the MOBO. Sandy Bridge CPU? SSD or HDD. All these things matter!
    Things I've fixed: anything from semis to crappy Chinese $2 radios, and now an IoT Dildo....

"Dude, this is Wyoming, i hopped on and sent 'er. No fucking around." -- Me

Excuse me while i do something dangerous

You must have a sad, sad boring life if you hate on people harmlessly enjoying life with an animal costume.

Sometimes you need to break shit to fix it.... Thats why my lawnmower doesn't have a deadman switch or engine brake anymore

Follow the white rabbit.

Comment

How Do you check the physical level ? Of the hdd?

Comment

Originally posted by LEEDASH View Post
        How Do you check the physical level ? Of the hdd?
        Run a SMART test. Use the HDDs makers tools.
        Things I've fixed: anything from semis to crappy Chinese $2 radios, and now an IoT Dildo....

"Dude, this is Wyoming, i hopped on and sent 'er. No fucking around." -- Me

Excuse me while i do something dangerous

You must have a sad, sad boring life if you hate on people harmlessly enjoying life with an animal costume.

Sometimes you need to break shit to fix it.... Thats why my lawnmower doesn't have a deadman switch or engine brake anymore

Follow the white rabbit.

Comment

Looks like a sick drive, a bad SATA cable or a loose SATA connection...
          ASRock B550 PG Velocita

Ryzen 9 "Vermeer" 5900X

16 GB AData XPG Spectrix D41

Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 6750 XT

eVGA Supernova G3 750W

Western Digital Black SN850 1TB NVMe SSD

Alienware AW3423DWF OLED

"¡Me encanta "Me Encanta o Enlistarlo con Hilary Farr!" -Mí mismo

"There's nothing more unattractive than a chick smoking a cigarette" -Topcat

"Today's lesson in pissivity comes in the form of a ziplock baggie full of GPU extension brackets & hardware that for the last ~3 years have been on my bench, always in my way, getting moved around constantly....and yesterday I found myself in need of them....and the bastards are now nowhere to be found! Motherfracker!!" -Topcat

"did I see a chair fly? I think I did! Time for popcorn!" -ratdude747

Comment

or a failing psu

Comment

Working...
            X