Samsung LE46M86BD Constant Restarting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Samsung LE46M86BD Constant Restarting

Hi there! I had the same issue. Buzzing sound in left speaker, on/off loop.
    I also broke two pads while desoldering the capacitors, but luckily they where the ground pads that where joined to the ground plane by 4x1mm traces in the pcb.
    I just scrubbed the coating a little bit just beside and measured for continuity and made "new pads" scrubbing.
    Soldered the replacement capacitors (Panasonic 8mm). And got it working right away.
    Before this fix I had to fix also the power supply board because the brown glue made a mess in some components. 5,4V part was not working at all. It has been tough, but it was totally worth!

Thank you everyone for your support.

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgexander View Post
      I've tried to test the input AC voltage that comes direct from the power but the probes on my multimeter aren't thin enough to make enough contact inside the plug for a reading.

I've also tried measuring the dc volts going into the mainboard according to the small schematic. The schematic seems to read upside down to what I would have thought but I successfully managed to read the 5.2v pin. With the lead plugged in though again I can't measure because the probes are too large.
      You can wrap a resistor leg or capacitor leg (cut off from the resistor or capacitor) and wrap it around the end of your meter probe and tape it so as not to slide off to act as a thin meter probe.
      Willing to help but I'm no expert.

Comment

Thank you , for research - most problems in this tv are capacitors 1000uf 10v which are in metal shield around processor.
        replacing them all stay working best.
        thanks

Comment

ABSOLUMENT CHANGER LES DEUX CONDO c1110 ET c1177 ET LE TOUR EST JOUER CARDIALEMENT

Comment

Working...
          X