Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panasonic TC-P46U1 plasma

Hey all.

So here we go. My head hurts from this tv, I have no clue. Everything with this plasma is fine, until it's been on for about an hour or so. The picture starts to go all cloudy, mainly on bright colours. It happens on all video inputs about the same amount of time after the tv has been on. No shut downs, no flashes, just crappy image. The menu screens are showing the same bad colours. I have reseated all connections, and nothing obvious stands out (caps or burn marks). Any thoughts on this would be great. I have very very limited knowledge of electronics, but I am not afraid to get electrocuted lol.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Panasonic TC-P46U1 plasma

ok, so I tried playing with it a little more, and found something out. Not sure what it means if anything. When I power up the tv with the y board unplugged from the power supply board, I get shut down with 7 flashes. So I plug it in and unplug the z board, the set comes on black, except it looks like someone threw a can of purple paint at the screen. That went away after a minute or two. Does this mean anything to anyone?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
    X