Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok replaced y buffer, y sustain and now z board on my LG 50PA6500 ..now what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok replaced y buffer, y sustain and now z board on my LG 50PA6500 ..now what?

Ok as my plasma had no picture just sound, i have replaced lower y buffer board that was short, y-sustain board that blew out and now z board(was told when i had grainy picture)..after that i turned on the tv and it did came on with out any issues but after few minutes color messed up, picture turned grainy again, lower half has dark/dull picture and upper half has high contrast/bright picture?? What should i do now?? Help!!! Please see pictures
    Attached Files

Re: Ok replaced y buffer, y sustain and now z board on my LG 50PA6500 ..now what?

Sit down and have a whiskey lol

Comment

Re: Ok replaced y buffer, y sustain and now z board on my LG 50PA6500 ..now what?

Originally posted by Techstar View Post
      Sit down and have a whiskey lol
      Seems like a nice idea. I think i should give up...unfortunately its very hard to find plasmas now.
      Dont know what to do now

Comment

please help, what i need to replace now??
        why i have grainy/snowy pic even after replacing the z-board? why lower half is darker and upper half is brighter?

Comment

Zsus cables in properly ? Checked solder joints on Zsus ?
          Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

Hi i will check the joints and report back tjis weekend, anyway not sure if this helps when i first start the tv and there is no source input plugged i see burn in image with a channel logo in top right corner that i was watching a month ago last time.that only happening in top half.is this could b that panel has gone bad?

Comment

LG's are goofy like that - I wouldn't worry about it atm. I would guess you have a problem on your replacement buffer and possibly the ysus itself.

Comment

I really dont like lg plasmas fucking rubbish they all are.
                Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

Working...
                X