This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, name is Steve and I suffer from a bad Lg pv450 with no picture and hoping someone can help me diag. It. As I am monitarily challenged, and low on electronic skills...good thing is I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night and am feeling very confident about trying to fix it.
    Thank you all.

Comment

Hi everybody !

I'm Alex from Paris... I'm here about [cap] issues with my old motherboard DFI P5BV3+ but I will explain you that in the good forum/thread ... I've some knowlegde in electronics (42 years old) ... Can solder and unsolder caps with no problem for example ... Can do some schematics with resistors / transistors / led ...etc also !

Alex.

Comment

Hi everyone, I come seeking troubleshooting assistance. My LG Plasma (60PZ550) died all of the sudden with no warning: no picture or sound. I found Tom66's troubleshooting post and two threads with similar issues but when I had no success with that, I decided to register and post a thread of my own. Thank you!

Comment

Hello everyone,

I have a masters in electrical engineering and I work on analog integrated circuit design for multi-core server chips. I recently discovered my sony kdl46-z4100 has gone down hill, so I am seeking help. Thanks for the great forum.

Comment

Hello Everyone,

Found this site after searching around on how to fix my TV. I'll be posting in the tech section here shortly. Thanks for having such a great community for the rookie with a soldering iron

Casey

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello all just joined up and wanted to say hi. Im in the gas analyzer service field but also the computer repair and the building and repairing of arcade machines. This is a well respected forum and look forward to helping others if I can as well as getting help on stuff I have no clue about. Thanks

Comment

hello I'm new here

Comment

Hello i am GINNY 32. From india.

Comment

Hello i need lg m237wa lcd eeprom dump

Comment

Hello everyone, new here. I came across this site whiles searching for repair manuals.

Brad

Comment

i am happy that i found this usefull forum. The work you do is absolutly fantastic.
                          I am from germany and not good in english language. sorry fot that.
                          i love you all.

Comment

Hello, thanks for allowing a rookie with no electrical experience to post. I nonetheless found out that Plasma TVs carry a lot of voltage as I had a spark when using a multimeter. I will post more info on my Vizio P50 HDTV20a I need a solution for. Thanks.

Comment

BTW, my name is Tunde. Thanks

Comment

Hello all, new to forum. A bad monitor brought me to the site. I replaced the caps and worked for a day. Back to 1 sec poweron. I am still searching for possible fixes. I hope to find what I need here. I am not much of an electrical tech, but I can follow instructions well.

Comment

Hi
                                  Hoping to find help with my Dell ST2410b

Comment

Finally I registered here. Badcaps.net is one of the best sources for information about reliabilty of components. After years of looking up caps here I finally registered for the access to the pictures.

I'm the power supply reviewer with the German print magazine PC Games Hardware and the German online project ComputerBase. Some of the people here might know me from the JonnyGuru discussion board. Everyone there is quoting badcaps, so I was missing something without beeing here.

Additonal information? Well, I'm German, living 50 km north of Regensburg (Bavaria, travel to the Oktoberfest is one hour twenty minutes, that might be the better information for you). Im still a full time university student for a month while finishing my master thesis. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of badcaps.

Comment

Hello all, my name is Glenn Babicky. I am a master electrician. I also have some HVAC experience, along with some home automation. I sub contracted for an audio video retailer named Tweeter in Maryland before they hit me with bankruptcy. Now I work for the local utility as a sub-contractor. I work on demand response. I'm here because I am experiencing problems with my tv that are beyond my knowledge. I am willing to share the little knowledge I have with anyone who will listen. Thank you

Comment

Just wanted to say thanks, I have found so much information on this forum, I finally joined.

Comment

Hi all, just found this and it's actually my very first forum. Have a Panasonic tc-p65vt23 that is showing me the three blinks now.

Very low usage and I have already swapped out the A board, the SC board and both of the power boards with no change.

Waiting for a D board to arrive now. Any ideas?

Thanks all and I'm glad to be here. Tom

Comment

Working...
                                          X