Apple imac A1418 820-3302A schematics and boardview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple imac A1418 820-3302A schematics and boardview

I have just got this in has burn up near the vga plug as i dont have the schematics or the board view could some please help thanks.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 12-15-2019, 02:52 AM.

Re: Apple imac A1418 820-3302A

can u explain the problem also........totally dead or no display or something els

Comment

Power's on 3 leds (page 20) on with screen diconected thare is 12volts on one side of the blown part.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by cyberhack; 07-23-2016, 10:34 AM. Reason: Added pdf

Comment

Could some please download the boardview file for me from this site thanks.
        http://**************/load/noutbuki/.../311-1-0-34813

Comment

Found the schematics and boardviwer
          if any one needs them here, the fault with mine was blown part L9100 12volts supply to the screen ,the sceen was short. thanks to all
          Attached Files

Comment

Prompt, what element to install if the donor does not have?

Comment

Hi. Me and a friend spent part of the afternoon trying to fix his iMac with the same problem of yours. I replaced L9100 with a fuse holder and connected the LCD: the 1,6A fuse blew at once. I thought it was a lamp fault and I tried to connect just the data plug, with the same result. Guess he'll have to buy a new display...
              BTW, where did you find the L9100 coil-resistor or whatever it is?
              Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hi there i have the same imac but my doesnt have any power or Leds on the Board
                .i think my must be the SMC. trying to follow the pdf and the boardview so far the voltage is there....

Comment

Mine turned out to be the led cable short and the screen was ok.

Comment

Thanks you so much friend

Comment

Re: Apple imac A1418 820-3302A schematics and boardview

thank you

Comment

thx sir

Comment

Originally posted by cyberhack View Post
                          I have just got this in has burn up near the vga plug as i dont have the schematics or the board view could some please help thanks.
                          Hello, I found your post from several years ago because I have the same problem, a short with the l9100 but in addition to that, the cooler never turns off, even with the imac turned off, and this happened from the moment the short occurred, I got the resistance coil with the same value in a damaged macbook a1478 and I already replaced it but the failure of the cooler continues, the same thing happened to you or am I a different case

Comment

Re: hello a1706

just turn on
                            but this Mac only logo apple no charge bar nd reset need sometimes to repair mi dears friends

Comment

Thanks for sharing

Comment

Re: Apple imac A1418 820-3302A схемы и вид доски

Originally posted by pechaol View Post
                                Hello, I found your post from several years ago because I have the same problem, a short with the l9100 but in addition to that, the cooler never turns off, even with the imac turned off, and this happened from the moment the short occurred, I got the resistance coil with the same value in a damaged macbook a1478 and I already replaced it but the failure of the cooler continues, the same thing happened to you or am I a different case
                                Hello, can you tell us how you solved your problem?

Comment

Hi everyone. I have an Apple iMac A1418. Unfortunately the schematics in this thread don't show the power supply board and parts list. I need to identify MOV001 Metal Oxide Varistor on power supply model APA007. It has burnt up in a power surge and blown the onboard 5A fuse but the power supply was protected, that's the point of the varistor. I just need to replace it and the fuse and the machine will work again. Does anyone know the part type? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by cyberhack View Post
                                    Found the schematics and boardviwer
                                    if any one needs them here, the fault with mine was blown part L9100 12volts supply to the screen ,the sceen was short. thanks to all

Comment

Working...
                                    X