Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenovo Helix 3 Bios Dump Required

Hi forum members.

i urgently required a Lenovo Helix 3rd gen Bios dump to unlock this laptop, i know it well that in Lenovo series password are saved into EEprom not into Bios, but if you try to study this case you will wonder that it is unique case of its type. i am also posting my works to those who want to take a close look to this teasing case :P

actually i am in search of a clean dump or a person who is able to make my dump clean for the whole forum. this thread is unique of its type and may be interesting too. so lets start guys
    Attached Files

Re: Lenovo Helix 3 Bios Dump Required

Any help friends �� or someone can slic it for me

Comment

I am really in a big trouble please anybody who can?

Comment

anyone who can whitelist my provided dump? or any who can generate bin file from bios update package for Helix 3 download link is https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/mobiles/gfuj18us.exe

Comment

please guyz suggest somthing

Comment

These models listed below are using SMSC MEC1633L to store the Supervisor password. Maybe Lenovo will come around with another chip for the next models, so we will update the list with all those we tested already.

Unlocked so far (all submodels included): T440, T450, T540, X1 carb gen2 and gen3, X240, X250, W540, W541, W550, Helix gen3.

Unlocking solution is finally available and requires SPEG programmer to be able to flash the BIOS.

The process is:
            1. Reading the BIOS and create a valid dump. In a Thinkpad, the BIOS is married to the internal TPM chip and contains a unique signature of it, so it is important that the original BIOS to be a correct read out for the success of the whole operation and to restore the BIOS afterwards.

2. Patching the BIOS binaries and inject a small allservice.ro UEFI program. This program will read the secure eeprom, reset TPM certificate and password, write secure eeprom and reconstruct all data.

3. Write the patched BIOS dump (this will only function in that TP btw), start the laptop and generate a Hardware ID. We will send you a unique key that will activate the Allservice BIOS, while the BIOS is loading it will execute the unlock routine and unlock the SVP and TPM.

4. Finally, write the original BIOS dump back to for normal operations and enjoy the laptop.

We can also change the SN/UUID and reset RFID checksum error by using our UEFI program in the same manner, if necessary

The unlock service price is per machine (like we do for the Macbook/iMac, HP, Acer, etc) For service price and availability please read the next post below. You may contact support@allservice.ro for any inquiry.

We shall be able to also provide, for service shops only, a software solution that is able to dump/flash the MEC controller secure area from an USB device, and to have more control of the security operations, more like the usual way. Though this solution is still in progress..

Comment

Originally posted by faiyaz View Post
              please guyz suggest somthing
              http://www.allservice.ro/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3044

Comment

Hi Guys, finally i got the solution, write this bin file (only only only) with the allservices Lenovo EEPROM writing tools to L-08 EEPROM, i wait so long for a working free solution a few months may be so i am posting file here for those who are still unable to found a solution for helix 3xxx
                After writing this bin file into EEPROM password will be abcdefgh
                Good Luck Boyz
                Attached Files

Comment

Fayiaz,

I spent months looking for a solution. There was NOTHING available. And this morning I bumped in your post. This is looking promissing!!!

Can you confirm your method will work for Lenovo X1 Carbon (20BT-XXXX)?

Comment

Hi Guys, finally i got the solution, write this bin file (only only only) with the allservices Lenovo EEPROM writing tools to L-08 EEPROM, i wait so long for a working free solution a few months may be so i am posting file here for those who are still unable to found a solution for helix 3xxx
                    Good Luck Boyz
                    thank you so much

has this method success with x1 carbon 240 3th generation and 5th generation ?

can you give us explain ?

I think this machine is first generation, but the new generations does not contain this chip L-08 EEPROM
                    Last edited by msnessay; 12-13-2016, 11:41 PM.

Comment

note
                      the new generations does not contain this chip L-08 EEPROM password in MEC1633L
                      Last edited by unlockdev; 12-14-2016, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Hi. Can you explain more in details how you did all this? Did you write the 1kb files in to the main eeprom chip by replacing the original main bios? Where did you put this 1kb files? etc

Comment

Ok, I understand now that you flash the small chip L08 but these new laptops use MEC chip for which there is no documentation available.

Comment

Good Luck Boyz
                            thanks a lot

Comment

Originally posted by unlockdev
                              reflash MEC1633L or buy patched dump dxe or uploud patched dump one machine we remove key

Ok.Shef... Please ,how to flash this MEC1633l ?Welche Interface?

Thanks
                              Danke...

Comment

please dear give your mail
                                thanks

Comment

think you

Comment

thanks