Soft Touch Keyboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soft Touch Keyboard

So far as a whole I'm loving my Hp four core PC. I do have one issue. The keyboard keys are to stiff. Who makes a USB keyboard with a nice soft action?
    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so."
    Mark Twain

"I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast; for I intend to go in harm's way."
    John Paul Jones

There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.
    Rod Serling

Re: Soft Touch Keyboard

razer makes very sensitive keyboards but be prepared to pay a premium for that brand.

Comment

i'm happy with my Dell SK-8115 a.k.a. L100
      http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=SK-...&_sop=15&_sc=1

there's also a version with multimedia keys and a built in 2port USB hub called SK-8135

Comment

I am actually using the same keyboard right now at work and I don't think that they keys are very responsive

Comment

Logitech G15 gaming keyboard.

/thread

I have a couple of them, and love them!
          <--- Badcaps.net Founder

Badcaps.net Services:

Motherboard Repair Services

----------------------------------------------
          Badcaps.net Forum Members Folding Team
          http://folding.stanford.edu/
          Team : 49813
          Join in!!
          Team Stats

Comment

the old ones or new (refresh) ones?

cheaper alternative (without the LCD) would be the G11

Comment

Im using Logitech UltraX Flat. I think its designed for OEM only so it might be hard to find. They have a similar one retail but thats more of a mini one with the buttons cramped together. Have a look at google pictures, its the silver version thats full size.

What i love about it is the laptop kinda keys even though its full size. Short length to push, I type way much faster on these than i do a normal keyboard. Some like having the longer pushing length though, its a matter of preference. Have recommended it to several friends and they all say they would never go back to a keyboard with normal height keys again. See if you can find it, or a similar one in a store to try it out.

Comment

hm.. my brother has one of those laptop style keyboards.
                it's a Cherry eVolution Stream. laptop style slim keys, but standard layout (ie: no crammed miniature keys)

example pic (german layout though..)
                http://bambooz.pytalhost.net/badcaps..._Stream_XT.jpg

typing on that keyboard feels exactly like my netbook keyboard (Asus eeePC 1005HA) or the one of my old Pentium III Toshiba laptop (Satellite Pro 4600)

Comment

Originally posted by Scenic View Post
                  the old ones or new (refresh) ones?

cheaper alternative (without the LCD) would be the G11
                  I use the Gen1 versions. they have more programmable keys on the left side, I like it better.

As for the logitech flat ones that are basically giant laptop keyboards, they take soem getting used to, I have a few of those as well. Once you get used to them, they are nice.
                  <--- Badcaps.net Founder

Badcaps.net Services:

Motherboard Repair Services

----------------------------------------------
                  Badcaps.net Forum Members Folding Team
                  http://folding.stanford.edu/
                  Team : 49813
                  Join in!!
                  Team Stats

Comment

Working...
                  X