Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need help with asus vw246h thank you!

hello there,

I have an asus vw246h that ive had for a long time, it does the 2 second power on then shuts off.

the board on the left is the replacement board on the right is the original. but the replacement board has one more connection on the connector, so what can i do? replace the connection?

do you guys think its even the board?

thank you!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by joeysupra; 04-22-2015, 04:34 PM.

Re: need help with asus vw246h thank you!

I dont understand what you mean ? board on left cant see the connector but one wire is missing. the board on the right has 12 pins on the connector - all wired

BUT the items in pic 2 have only 9 or 10 pins??

Flicker may be more likely to be bulbs or bulb wiring or transformers.
    Find a post by budm in his sig there is a link to making a test bulb from a cfl
    Please upload pictures using attachment function when ask for help on the repair
    http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39740

Comment

Re: need help with asus vw246h thank you!

I know exactly what you mean!!
      On my VW195 the power board has an 11 way connector but the motherboard only has a 10 way. The extra pin is left blank on the PSU side.
      You would need to confirm the pinouts on yours and I think you may be lucky that the schematic is available on the web for this model.

As has been said we can't see the end of the other connector so is it a 12 way too?
      If so you may be able to just replace the connector with just the pins it needs. Hopefully the schematic will reveal all.

Midibob

Comment

Working...
      X