No announcement yet.

Chimei - CMV221D(replaced all caps now led green then off with flash on screen"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chimei - CMV221D(replaced all caps now led green then off with flash on screen"

oh and I didn't need to connect a wire to r133 as that trace covers zener diode also.

and the picture posted was wrong, I never connected to that point. i connected to c115

Comment

Re: Chimei - CMV221D(replaced all caps now led green then off with flash on screen"

Hahaha - I missed all the closing action - got bombed by some advert and had to run spambot. Found some but couldnt repair all without a restart and I let it re run on restart
      didnt realise it would shut me out for 2 hours!!.
      So is your last right hand picture the correct fix for the traces?
      Anyway, pleased you got it fixed just got to fix The Boss's now.
      Please upload pictures using attachment function when ask for help on the repair
      http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39740

Comment

Yup last picture is correct.
        positive side of things.
        so connect a wire next to c115 to that black smd(resistor I think) from positive lead.
        the wire doesn't even connect to that brown smd.

negative is straight forward I think.

I am so glad I don't need to fork out the money for new psu or put this one into storage some where in the flat I am in.

Now I can save my money for my bird breeding, plus get a shed to store this stuff that needs to wait for parts. in the mean time.
        Last edited by Amraks; 03-03-2013, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X