X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello.

Just here to look around, maybe post sometimes.

My name is Doppel, I've done some electronics repairs, replaced bad capacitors myself and so on.

Comment

Hello. Bad capacitors lead me here, so I guess it's cool how that worked out.

Comment

Trying to fix my pioneer plasma lead me here. Hoping to fix it.

Comment

My name is John, I'm a 43yr old bipolar, jack of all trades. I've worked a range of jobs from electrical engineering, motor controllers, PLCs, to alarm systems and communications.

Comment

Hello, just recently gotten into electronics with hope of repairing my laptop. I had basic electronics in high school (transistor, caps, resistors, coils etc.). Hoping to learn and contribute with time.

Comment

Re: New Members

Hi Guys,

Chisum here, I've been getting quite a few tips from Badcaps for a while. I am not a technician or engineer but I have a good idea of how electronics work so I do quite a few things myself. So thanks for the great information you provide here.

Comment

Hi everyone! I´m Cuban (sorry 4 my english) and I came to this forum to search for tech info and to post about my experiences working in the pc field. Right now I´m facing a very difficult situation with a Lenovo X1 laptop and searching in google I get here searching for a bios dump. Sadly I could´nt find any active link, so I will start to ask the comunity.
                Thank u guys!

Comment

Hello everyone and thank you all for the help that you provide. Hopefully I can get a few things fixed.

Comment

Checkin in and saying hello.

Comment

New Members - please post your introductions here...Okay!

Short and sweet. I am an Air Force trained electronics technician. I have three electronic field specialties from that period of my life. Unfortunately I didn't really pursue electronics as a career immediately after getting out of the Air Force and when I did start doing TV repair work I was sider tracked by my health. I have since worked as a radio station engineer, and I have an Amateur Radio Operators license (Technician) that I hope to upgrade soon.

That's my electronics background. I have truly forgotten more than a lot of people will ever know about component and circuit level electronics. I am currently working to build up a work bench of my own to start working on my old Ham rigs and other people's stuff to make a few bucks or barter on the side.

If I can help I will, and if I need help I'll ask. I'm not afraid to say I've forgotten a lot over the last 30+ years.

Comment

Hello Ladies and Gents,

I'm in the service industry working with coffee machines, refrigeration, food,vending ect ect.

I'm a bit of a jack of all trades master of none, I qualified as a mechanic and still keep my hand in here, my latest hobbies include micro electronics.

I will work on anything from a toaster to a washing machine but I'm gaining Interest in tvs at the moment.

Anyway my names Aaron and look forward to chatting to many of you in the near future!!!

Comment

Hello All you Scallywags! Nice to meet ya!

I am mainly a tinkerer and a DIY Kinda guy and have much more experience when it comes to mechanical repairs. I like to take stuff apart and try to fix it like I'm sure many of you do as well so why not delve into the world of circuits? I have just started into the world of electronics repair and am definitely a novice at this point but if its broken I'll give it a shot.

Oh I also love LED's and hope to be able to program those at some point as well.

Cheers!

Comment

Hello guys
                            I'm e new member
                            I'm interested for Bios Flashing

Comment

Hi, been a member since 2011 but just got round to saying HI :-) Looking to get some advice and help repairing a Roland KR-650 Digital piano

Comment

I Did activate my account way back so I am hoping a quick hello will give me access to post my first thread

Comment

Hello, my name is Verlengsnoer,
                                  26 years old, living in groningen, the netherlands
                                  i work with small electronics like laptops, tablets, mobile phones etc,

greetings

Comment

Hello friends! I decided to tackle some component level monitor repair on a Samsung monitor only to discover that the PCB for LED monitors is way more complex than my old Viewsonic LCD whose bad capacitors I replaced 5-6 years ago. I have the basic tools (multi-meter arriving via amazon soon) but I am a bit lost. I will post a thread with pictures after doing a search of the appropriate forum.

I hope I can either find enough advice to help me fix it or convince me that LED boards are too irritating to work on.

Comment

Hey people! My name is Andrew, I sometimes repair some sort of electronics. I'm from Donetsk, 3 years ago it was a city on the east of Ukraine, but now... You know if you watch news, but this place ios not about social news and politics, I think. I don't even know how I missed to register here before, but now time has come. So I here and waiting for a completing activation. For now - I think no reason to write anywhere else because just need some pictures from one thread, but, maybe later?

Comment

Hi, My name is Kevin and I am in the middle of trying to repair my parents Samsung plasma TV. I see there are many talented people here. Just hoping to soak up some knowledge.

Comment

Hello, Im ryan also trying to repair a samsung tv problem. Pretty sure my answer is somewhere in this forum.

Comment

Working...
                                          X