Recapping a Samsung LCD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recapping a Samsung LCD?

Hello guys, I have a old (3 yr) samsung LCD that died gradually (it at first was just hard to start, then it gets to the 30 minute flicker and then operational) that I have taken apart, and found that there are several bulging capacitors in what appears to be the power supply of the unit, and i was thinking is it even possible to safely recap those

specific model and cap to follow later on, but that's all I can remember for now

Thanks

Re: Recapping a Samsung LCD?

Originally posted by TheHolylancer
    Hello guys, I have a old (3 yr) samsung LCD that died gradually (it at first was just hard to start, then it gets to the 30 minute flicker and then operational) that I have taken apart, and found that there are several bulging capacitors in what appears to be the power supply of the unit, and i was thinking is it even possible to safely recap those

specific model and cap to follow later on, but that's all I can remember for now

Thanks
    Sure, we do it all the time. I suggest opening a new thread in the 'Computer Displays' section of the 'Electronic Theory and Troubleshooting' subforum. You'll get a lot more information there.

PlainBill
    For a number of reasons, both health and personal, I will no longer be active on this board. Any PMs asking for assistance will be ignored.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Re: Recapping a Samsung LCD?

Completely missed a forum, I'll head over there when I get more details when i get home and remembers this

Comment

Working...
      X