AOL Channels Problem Solved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AOL Channels Problem Solved!

The reason the AOL Channels Menu wasn't displaying correctly had something to do with my Micosoft IE8 upgrade I did. I just had to reload all my stuff after a repartition yesterday because of a bad virus that I couldn't remove. What do you know! Aol channels worked fine with whatever IE it is that my Xp came with. Next I did all the Update crap including the upgrade to IE8 and the aol channel still work fine.
    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so."
    Mark Twain

"I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast; for I intend to go in harm's way."
    John Paul Jones

There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.
    Rod Serling

Re: AOL Channels Problem Solved!

people still use AOL? I thought this company died long time ago

Comment

No AOL is like GM. They are still here, but for how long???? They have not gotten a their few Billion from Big Brother as of yet but I bet that they do for some reason. AOL is now free for anyone with a DSL or faster connection.
      "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so."
      Mark Twain

"I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast; for I intend to go in harm's way."
      John Paul Jones

There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.
      Rod Serling

Comment

AOL dropped out of being an ISP a couple years ago and is trying to become a media company. They didn't 'boot' people that had them as an ISP, they just stopped taking on new contracts so there still are AOL users around because they never switched ISP.
        Mann-Made Global Warming.
        - We should be more concerned about the Intellectual Climate.

-
        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

- Dr Seuss
        -
        You can teach a man to fish and feed him for life, but if he can't handle sushi you must also teach him to cook.
        -

Comment

Working...
        X