Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hyundai Image Quest Q790 problem

Monitor does not return from standby.
    I look for scheme but can't find if you please help me.

Best regards

Re: Hyundai Image Quest Q790 problem

Originally posted by pipilica View Post
    Monitor does not return from standby.
    I realize from your introduction that English is not your native language.

Hopefully with using Google translate, it translates okay.

We normally ask people to post clear focused top down pictures of the boards. They should be uploaded here using the manage attachment function.

This is the picture composition that we want.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...94&postcount=1

After we get the pictures, we can make suggestions on what to test.

Schematics are hard to find, but some manufacturers use power boards that may shared among many.
    --- begin sig file ---

If you are new to this forum, we can help a lot more if you please post clear focused pictures (max resolution 2000x2000 and 2MB) of your boards using the manage attachments button so they are hosted here. Information and picture clarity compositions should look like this post.

We respectfully ask that you make some time and effort to read some of the guides available for basic troubleshooting. After you have read through them, then ask clarification questions or report your findings.

Please do not post inline and offsite as they slow down the loading of pages.

--- end sig file ---

Comment

Here is the main board
      I can't to disconnect power supply from logic to test only power supply. There is one relay who does not want to switch.
      now I will measure all voltages from main plug to power transformer and after him.
      Attached Files

Comment

Darn, I didn't realize this was a CRT monitor. My knowledge is this area is zero. Hopefully others can make suggestions.
        --- begin sig file ---

If you are new to this forum, we can help a lot more if you please post clear focused pictures (max resolution 2000x2000 and 2MB) of your boards using the manage attachments button so they are hosted here. Information and picture clarity compositions should look like this post.

We respectfully ask that you make some time and effort to read some of the guides available for basic troubleshooting. After you have read through them, then ask clarification questions or report your findings.

--- end sig file ---

Comment

Hi - my knowledge is also Zero but the service manual is here:

I dont know if it has full schematic as I cannot download (passed my daily limit of 2)
          Please upload pictures using attachment function when ask for help on the repair
          http://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=39740

Comment

Thanks,
            I'll try to download

Comment

Good luck.

The main reason I have no experience or knowledge in the CRT world are two fold.

1) People are giving away these CRTs for free on a daily basis.

2) I understand there are very lethal voltages so I would rather not deal with such devices.
              --- begin sig file ---

--- end sig file ---

Comment

Originally posted by selldoor View Post

I dont know if it has full schematic as I cannot download (passed my daily limit of 2)
                If I recall correctly, PlainBill has registered and said there is no spam/junk from that site. When registered, you don't have the 2 download/daily limit.

Okay, I found it.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...82&postcount=3
                --- begin sig file ---

--- end sig file ---

Comment

Working...
                X