Do you leave your computer on 24/7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you leave your computer on 24/7?

The only CRT left here is my Hitachi oscilloscope.
    And I'm hoping Santa brings me a new Rigol to replace it
    36 Monitors, 3 TVs, 4 Laptops, 1 motherboard, 1 Printer, 1 iMac, 2 hard drive docks and one IP Phone repaired so far....

Comment

Originally posted by smason View Post
      The only CRT left here is my Hitachi oscilloscope.
      And I'm hoping Santa brings me a new Rigol to replace it
      Hmm,
      Anyone know where I can get a really big sock?
      Mann-Made Global Warming.
      - We should be more concerned about the Intellectual Climate.

-
      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

- Dr Seuss
      -
      You can teach a man to fish and feed him for life, but if he can't handle sushi you must also teach him to cook.
      -

Comment

EBay?

Comment

Mann-Made Global Warming.
          - We should be more concerned about the Intellectual Climate.

-
          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

- Dr Seuss
          -
          You can teach a man to fish and feed him for life, but if he can't handle sushi you must also teach him to cook.
          -

Comment

System: HP xw6600 Workstation, 650W PSU | 2x Intel Xeon Quad E5440 @2.83GHz | 8x 1GB FB-DDR2 @ 667MHz | Kingston/Intel X25-M 160GB SSD | 2x 1TB Spinpoint F3, RAID0 | 1x 1TB Spinpoint F3, backup | ATI FireGL V7700 512MB | Sony Optiarc DVD +/-RW | Win 7 Ultimate x64 | 2x Dell UltraSharp U2410f | Dell E248WFP

Comment

He's serious too...
              System: HP xw6600 Workstation, 650W PSU | 2x Intel Xeon Quad E5440 @2.83GHz | 8x 1GB FB-DDR2 @ 667MHz | Kingston/Intel X25-M 160GB SSD | 2x 1TB Spinpoint F3, RAID0 | 1x 1TB Spinpoint F3, backup | ATI FireGL V7700 512MB | Sony Optiarc DVD +/-RW | Win 7 Ultimate x64 | 2x Dell UltraSharp U2410f | Dell E248WFP

Comment

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from...All-Categories

Comment

$111 for a fuckin sock???

Comment

NSF Work / Lunch below..

Apparently you guys haven't heard about sock fetishes... socks actually sell quite well on eBay, especially dirty/sweaty ones * :

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment...llars_selling/

* though ebay requires sellers to wash them first, buyers often tell sellers to skip the washing, especially if the sellers are girls/women/football players.

example: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Well-Worn-Wo...ht_3128wt_1336
                    Last edited by mariushm; 11-22-2011, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mariushm View Post
                      Apparently you guys haven't heard about sock fetishes
                      Okay, you need to put a WARNING to people who are eating lunch while reading badcaps.
                      --- begin sig file ---

If you are new to this forum, we can help a lot more if you please post clear focused pictures (max resolution 2000x2000 and 2MB) of your boards using the manage attachments button so they are hosted here. Information and picture clarity compositions should look like this post.

We respectfully ask that you make some time and effort to read some of the guides available for basic troubleshooting. After you have read through them, then ask clarification questions or report your findings.

Please do not post inline and offsite as they slow down the loading of pages.

--- end sig file ---

Comment

I turn mine on and off as I need and let it run for at least an half hour, but if I'm home for the day, I leave it on until when I don't need to use it. I don't like raising the electric bill, and my Dad doesn't either.

Comment

Working...
                        X