Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Electronics repair books swaping

Hi everybody
    Why we don't exchange our eBooks between each other.everyone has a book can offer it for swap .start myself :
    I have "LCD TV SMPS- IC CHIP FAIL HANDBOOK" . I need "LCD TV Repair Secrets Revealed"

then we can deal and so on...

Re: Electronics repair books swaping

Even if that book is good, it ruined all my interest in it and it lost all of the credibility because of the way it's sold.

It's an affiliate scheme, you'll find it spammed everywhere by people with their affiliate link in the url, and the sales page is just a long sales pitch.

Just search google for "LCD TV Repair Secrets Revealed" and first result is the typical sales pitch page .. fake book cover or fake dvd, long text on white background, words highlighted with yellow or bolded, testimonials, click to order, but wait if you order in 10 minutes you get this bonus, offer expires in 20 minutes ... 100% guarantee, 60 day guarantee, money back if you're not happy, push, push, push.

Comment

This is also copyright infringement. I might not be a saint when it comes to that, but I don't agree with pirating individual authors' works like this.
      I am releasing a free e-book soon, but it's taken a lot of work. If I sold it, I sure would be pissed if people copied it...
      Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
      For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

See my post in this thread: https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=26197

Comment

Originally posted by mariushm View Post
          Even if that book is good, it ruined all my interest in it and it lost all of the credibility because of the way it's sold.
          I need practicality in this books no more...

Originally posted by tom66 View Post
          This is also copyright infringement.
          I am releasing a free e-book soon
          yes it may be .. wait your book !!

Comment

Working...
          X