bad neutral on new house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: bad neutral on new house

That must've been an aw-fuck moment. Did you get a measurement?

I forgot the smiley
    Last edited by SteveNielsen; 04-09-2014, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveNielsen View Post
      That must've been an aw-fuck moment. Did you get a measurement?

I forgot the smiley
      measurement? on the pain scale i give it a 4. on a voltage scale it got about 135v.
      Things I've fixed: anything from semis to crappy Chinese $2 radios, and now an IoT Dildo....

"Dude, this is Wyoming, i hopped on and sent 'er. No fucking around." -- Me

Excuse me while i do something dangerous

You must have a sad, sad boring life if you hate on people harmlessly enjoying life with an animal costume.

Sometimes you need to break shit to fix it.... Thats why my lawnmower doesn't have a deadman switch or engine brake anymore

Follow the white rabbit.

Comment

Considering it's a mains feed... Jesus, glad it didn't knock your dick in the dirt.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveNielsen View Post
          Considering it's a mains feed... Jesus, glad it didn't knock your dick in the dirt.
          +1 however there is a hole in the fence.
          Things I've fixed: anything from semis to crappy Chinese $2 radios, and now an IoT Dildo....

"Dude, this is Wyoming, i hopped on and sent 'er. No fucking around." -- Me

Excuse me while i do something dangerous

You must have a sad, sad boring life if you hate on people harmlessly enjoying life with an animal costume.

Sometimes you need to break shit to fix it.... Thats why my lawnmower doesn't have a deadman switch or engine brake anymore

Follow the white rabbit.

Comment

So glad we take health and safety seriously Down Under (at 230V AC/415V at pole)...

Comment

The circut breakers plug on the panel's buss . If they fall out when you take the cover off , there some major problems with the panel . If the o.p. of this thread knows how to use a volt meter then he/she could check the voltage between the ground and the neutral at the panel . If there is a voltage between the ground and neutral , then the problem is before it gets to that panel .

Comment

Working...
              X