Sony CECH-ZED1U Playstation 3D LED TV - Two Red Flash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sony CECH-ZED1U Playstation 3D LED TV - Two Red Flash

The software is in one of the posts in this thread.

Comment

Hi MiguelUK. Muchas gracias por mostrar tu excelente trabajo. Te queria consultar si podes probar de grabar el chip que sacaste de la TV. Quiero saber si lo que se daƱa es el software o el chip. Muchas gracias

Comment

Originally posted by tom66 View Post
        I could see that working fine. Only concern will be if TV wants to continuously or occasionally write to memory, it might get stuck in a wait-loop.
        Would the wait loop effect the TV, if so in what way. By switching the switch to "on" will it do its thing and then you can turn it back to "off"??

Comment

Wait loop might leave it "locking up" when you change a setting - but only one way to find out and that is to try it.
          Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
          For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Hi All, my 3d display 7400 has a MX25L6406E, with a SIX E at the end. What is the difference between the 6E and the 8E? Thx

Comment

as1... That information is clasified but you could try Google...

At a quick glance the 6406 comes in more packages

http://www.macronix.com/en-us/Produc...tNo=MX25L6408E
              http://www.macronix.com/en-us/Produc...tNo=MX25L6406E
              Last edited by R_J; 05-05-2014, 05:52 PM.

Comment

I finally received my programer and socket, I programed the 7400 chip and will try it later to see if it works.
                Just a note about the EN25T80 programer and the CH341A software, the software shows the IC with pin 5 where the zif handle is and that is opposite from the programer which has pin 1 where the zif handle is. (The programer board is marked correctly)
                Last edited by R_J; 05-05-2014, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Hi R_J

Thx you for your response. I will be more specific for people like you.

ĀæWhy if the main mother came with a 6E some people chosen to use a 8E? ĀæIs there any evidence that make the 8E more stable?

Thx in advance.

Originally posted by R_J View Post
                  as1... That information is clasified but you could try Google...

At a quick glance the 6406 comes in more packages

http://www.macronix.com/en-us/Produc...tNo=MX25L6408E
                  http://www.macronix.com/en-us/Produc...tNo=MX25L6406E

Comment

Do you have it? I need one of them, and will be on Georgia nextweek.

I'm looking for a solution too.

Originally posted by rostomchik View Post
                    i still have more 4 new chips programmed, but i cant sell it on ebay ,
                    as i live in georgia , i did it at my intrest , because i have 2 such displays and one of them broke.
                    now both are in working condition.
                    if someone has questions, i will be glad to help with it ...
                    good luck!
                    my psn is rostomchik2 , add if you like BBC2

Comment

I programed the MX25L6406E chip for the 7400 board, installed it and it worked just fine. Thanks for the .Bin

Comment

ok . i have the chip . if you need it, i will help . but my country is georgia , its not in usa
                        contact me by email, my mail is rostomchik@gmail.com

Comment

good job!

Comment

I have the 6408 chips, not the 6406; I was shipped the wrong ones. Anybody have any idea whether the 640*8* can be made to work? I haven't been able to, but this is the first time I've tried to do this sort of thing. The software I am using to program the chip is CH341A. The "detect" button seems to work, although it lists things like Mfg as "other" or "unknown". The "Blank" function does in fact say that it is blank.

Past that, there seem to be problems. First, when I try to open the BIN file a popup says, "File length, beyond range of will be ignored." I can't get CH341A to write to the chip either. It trys to work for a while and then a popup says, "Write operations timeout failed!" I have tried the autoprogam button and the "program" button.

Comment

What eeprom programer are you using? you can just ignore the file length error, I did and it programed fine. Make sure the chip is in the correct way.

Comment

This is the programmer I am using. I purchased it on ebay; it was one that was recommended on this thread. I have tried with the chip rotated in each direction.
                                Attached Files

Comment

It needs to be placed in the other half of the socket with pin one where the zif handle is.
                                  go by the [25xx] labeled on the pc board
                                  Where you have the chip now is in the wrong part of the zif socket
                                  Your socketed chip needs to be in this position (see picture) note pin one near lever.
                                  Attached Files
                                  Last edited by R_J; 05-16-2014, 04:38 PM.

Comment

It seems the version of CH341A I downloaded doesn't list my chip as supported. I tried the options for the 6406 and the 6408(D?), but my chip is the 6408E, I believe. The version I have is 1.1 or 1.17. Could someone please provide me with a link to a newer CH341A that would support my chip? I've tried searching google, but all I can find are sites that lead me to some questionable download pages.

Comment

Here is ver 1.17, its what I used. Make sure Type is: 25 spi Flash, Manu: MXIC, Name MX25L6406E, and chip in socket correctly, when Programer is inserted and no chip installed, lower right should say Device State: connected
                                      Attached Files
                                      Last edited by R_J; 05-21-2014, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Hi, it works for me also!!!! I used the eeprom MX25L6406E and I bought this programmer http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...:X:RTQ:US:1123

Thx!!!!!!!!!11

Comment

Hi, I have used this drivers and software: http://www.adrive.com/public/t8k2tD/...programmer.rar

Comment

Working...
                                          X