No announcement yet.

Dynex DX-LCD32-09 Power, sound, but screen/picture is bright white no color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dynex DX-LCD32-09 Power, sound, but screen/picture is bright white no color

Hey BC.NET contributors to this thread,

I found the following quote - I don't know if it works, but I'm going to attempt as SOON as I get home and let the group know:

http://forum.eserviceinfo.com/viewtopic.php?p=157666

"Lance wrote:
    Hey, I have the same tv as well the dx-lcd32-09 Dynex 32" and mine is doing the same thing it only shows 1/3 and on mine it will actually flicker on and off so sometimes its there and sometimes not. But it drove me nuts that this happened so i took it apart down to the last piece and what i found out is that its nothing going out its actually a connection issue with the LCD screen and the ribbon cable an boards that run along the top and down the left side of the screen. on mine it was the left side so i made sure everything was tightened and put a piece of folded cardboard in the left side between the frame and the board. i put it back together and works great let me know how it goes if you feel you wanna attempt this fix... good luck "

Comment

Hello all, I just replaced the T-Con "VB" board with a replacement from ShopJimmy.com and my problem is still there although the image appears to be displaying better.

I've attempted to reset through the menu command. Is there anything else I can do to recover good picture?

Comment

Hello all, I just replaced the Main Board with a replacement from River Valley Electronics and still GETTING WHITE PICTURE!!!

This is very frustrating - if anyone else has any more suggestions, I'll entertain. At this point, I have no idea what to do next...

Comment

Apparently something has failed internal to the panel. I have never disassembled a panel from one of those, so I can't tell you what to look for, or even of anything in it is repairable. It is pretty unlikely though.

Comment

Working...
          X