Philips 32PFL5322D/37 power supply repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Philips 32PFL5322D/37 power supply repair

Gracias por su aportes y sus explicaciones me fuero de gran utilidad para reparar mi fuente tko por el aporte de todos

Comment

Reading through this thread inspired me to look again into a neighbour's failed 23PF4321/01 television. When plugged in the red LED lights up. Pressing Power turns it off, but nothing else happens. Pressing power again turns on the red LED again. Opening the back reveals immaculate boards, no dust even, and no visible faults or previous repairs. It feels like a crime not to try to rescusitate it!
      Looking at the power supply board (PLCD150P1), there are 2 power supplies running off the same rectifier. One, with a TEA1533AT, has likely-looking voltages on all pins, but the TEA1601T in the other part has low or very low voltages on all pins. Both are unaffected by the power button.
      I wonder whether anyone can cast their mind back several years and say whether in their experience both parts of their power supply board (which has evident similarities to this one) should be active whenever the television is plugged in, or whether the TEA1601T part depends on a signal from elsewhere before it is activated. In other words, is the fault necessarily in the power supply board, or might it be anywhere in the path between the Power switch and the power supply board?
      Looking for a fault in the wrong place can waste an awful lot of time, as I have learned many times!

Comment

Reading through this thread inspired me to look into a neighbour's failed 23PF4321/01 television. When plugged in the red LED lights up. Pressing Power turns it off, but nothing else happens. Pressing power again turns on the red LED again. Opening the back reveals immaculate boards, no dust even, and no visible faults or previous repairs. It feels like a crime not to try to rescusitate it!
        Looking at the power supply board (PLCD150P1), there are 2 power supplies running off the same rectifier. One, with a TEA1533AT, has likely-looking voltages on all pins, but the TEA1601T in the other part has low or very low voltages on all pins. Both are unaffected by the power button.
        I wonder whether anyone can cast their mind back several years and say whether in their experience both parts of their power supply board (which has evident similarities to this one) should be active whenever the television is plugged in, or whether the TEA1601T part depends on a signal from elsewhere before it is activated. In other words, is the fault necessarily in the power supply board, or might it be anywhere in the path between the Power switch and the power supply board?
        Looking for a fault in the wrong place can waste an awful lot of time, as I have learned many times!

Comment

Working...
        X