Samsung ue48h6400 horizontal lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Samsung ue48h6400 horizontal lines

Haha I haven't messed... I want to but haven't. Hopefully tcon will be here Friday or Saturday.

Comment

Put another tcon board in and the same lines. What else is there before I concede it's the panel.

Comment

you can try putting some "light pressure" on the tabs along the side in "roughly" the area associated with / near the lines and see if it changes anything. you might get lucky.
        Last edited by budwich; 01-12-2017, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by budwich View Post
          you can try putting some "light pressure" on the tabs along the side of the side in the "rough" area associated with / near the lines and see if it changes anything. you might get lucky.
          its horizontal line not vertical one. its T-CON if the LVDS are good.

Comment

Well I've got a replacement tcon board in same lines. I've put the lvds cable in switched the panel side into the av board side same lines. It's over the top of menus. Anything else to check?

Comment

The kids have just been watching a 3d film and from I could tell there was no horizontal lines. Is there hope for the panel after all?

Comment

Anyone got any more ideas? I could get another lvds cable just in case it's the cable. Any chance it's an average board fault even tho the lines go over the menus.

Comment

Could you try and apply a little pressure on the mainboard while the tv is on and see if the lines go away?
                  I only repair Panasonic plasma tv's! Currently owning a TX-P55VT50 and still searching for a ZT60!

Comment

I could give it a go. On a red screen no lines. Just certain shades and colours

Comment

1- check the firmware version , there are new upgrade released on 5 Oct.2016

2- download this attached and play them from usb on your tv. and tell which photo will show the horizontal line.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks diah I will do this test asap but might be tomorrow now. Beer and the away time ��
                        Last edited by Rob0904; 01-14-2017, 01:30 PM.

Comment

I'm good just screen mirror off my phone? Much quicker for me.

Firmware is upto date.
                          Last edited by Rob0904; 01-14-2017, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Had a quick go this morning with the images. The ones with all the black white squares, no visible lines.
                            the green busy images there is only lines visible on the darker green patches.
                            CVB image there is lines once the black to white is off the black and into the grey colours.
                            The solids red, green and blue no lines.

Any thought's

Comment

Originally posted by Rob0904 View Post
                              Had a quick go this morning with the images. The ones with all the black white squares, no visible lines.
                              the green busy images there is only lines visible on the darker green patches.
                              CVB image there is lines once the black to white is off the black and into the grey colours.
                              The solids red, green and blue no lines.

Any thought's
                              each image should at least 1 minute show on the TV..... and write down the file name which had line?
                              Last edited by Diah; 01-15-2017, 04:17 AM.

Comment

OK, I will do it properly in a bit.

Comment

Lines visible on

CBV-32SH01
                                  Coloured blocks random07
                                  FacesCS12
                                  FB7
                                  FG6
                                  FM4
                                  FM7
                                  FR6

Most of them really but some I have to be really close the screen to see them and only then because I know where to looking.

Does this give any useful information? Does it sound like a panel issue and not a cable or board issue?

Comment

Lines visible on

CBV-32SH01 Coloured blocks random07 FacesCS12 FB7 FG6 FM4 FM7 FR6

Most of them really but some I have to be really close the screen to see them and only then because I know where to looking.

Does this give any useful information? Does it sound like a panel issue and not a cable or board issue?
                                    with this stress test its absolute we have issue with low frequency only .
                                    did you have Line when you play 3D as its 120Hz ?

you can try to log in the service mode. while the TV ON Press the remote -control keys in this sequence
                                    power off - mute - 1-8-2 -power on

1- navigate to SVC read and listed how many operation hour had the display
                                    then at same page of SVC go don to reset all.
                                    after reset all go back again to first page of this mode and go in Option and make factory reset.

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post
                                      its horizontal line not vertical one. its T-CON if the LVDS are good.
                                      BS Ive had it where a horizontal tab driver caused equally spaced lines on an Led set also alot of other panels in the same way mainly samsung ones dont spend another penny on it OP it will need a new panel or the failed edge driver remove.
                                      Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

I don't See lines in 3d mode. Might have to watch everything in 3d haha

Comment

I don't See lines in 3d mode. Might have to watch everything in 3d haha
                                          amazing idea.. i can imagine whole family at day wearing 3D dark glasses..LOL

rest it first and let see..

Comment

Working...
                                          X