testing RF remote (re-posting)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: testing RF remote (re-posting)

I havent found any one with the right scope for it, so this still remains unresolved.
    as there has gone so much time into this i've decided to buy a new remote/reciver.

Comment

Re: testing RF remote (re-posting)

I have a similar problem with the E08BT/JY326B series remote xmitter/receiver pair. I know my xmitter is fine as it works on other fans in the house after setting the appropiate code. The rec'vr will not turn on the light or fan and I know these components are fine as I wired them direct and they work. In the process of trying to understand this circuit I've figured out the xmitter simply modulates a digital code (depending on the dip switch setting and the key being pressed) on a 403 Mhz carrier that is broadcast to the rec'vr. As far as I can see now the 4 triacs in the xmitter are fine, the negative 5 volt regulator is fine and the rf circuit is receiving the modulated carrier. I'm left with the main IC being questionable which unfortunately is not the mate for the xmitter's Holtek HT-12E (which would be an 18pin Holtek HT-12D encoder IC). The IC I is a 22 pin marked CE-D40B 406JBE. I have spent many hours trying to trace it's origin with no success. I realize it must perform the same job of decoding that the HT-12E's counterpart does but that it may also be a microcontroller IC programmed to do this (I've seen other models of the Satellite series use an MCU).

I have 4 of these fan/light remote systems from Harbor Breeze in the house with 2 of them down and prefer to repair if possible. So I'm looking for someone... anyone... who can help me with this circuit and identify this chip? Thanks in advance...

Ratjaws@aol.com

Comment

Working...
      X