This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Bonsoir, et oui je suis francophone. Mon premier pc était un tandy trs80 4k. J'aime principalement le montage de pc t ll'installation de loiciel.

Comment

Zdravo svima! Ja sam Branko. Moja lokacija je Montenegro.

Comment

Hey guys, name is Jack from Ft Worth, TX. Got started with electronics after retiring from Uncle Sam's Air Force.
        I found badcaps while looking for some info on a HP TV of my son's. Actually I only mess electronics on a limited basics now. Retired a few years ago but still enjoy a challenge every now and then. With some of the newer stuff I find that I need all the assistance I can get.

Comment

hi everyone
          im the new one i think and it's so good to be here with you
          im hamada 35 years . i share this passion of tv with my friends some years ago when our tvs became flat and with big screen i spend a lot of times gaming and really i enjoy it everytime every moment in my life and still like that
          now i did open some tvs and trouble shooting other ones you know i want to be better day after day and learning from others and i hope that will be so amazing with you guys.
          and thanks for one here.

Comment

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Comment

hello, i am jayanandhan and i belive that this is the perfect place to learn more,

Comment

WTF, i wrote two postes here but still i cant post a doubt in forum,somebody pls help me out

Comment

Hello everyone!

I'm glad to join this forum. I enjoy fixing electronic staff, down to component level. I especially like tv repair although I've recently widened my profile to inverters, welders, microwave ovens and any such things that involve SMPS power supply systems. I hope to enjoy my stay here.

Comment

Hello All,
                    From San Marcos CA. I am owner of a electronics repair shop. My friend recommended me to sign up to this forum and mentioned that there are very interesting information here. Thanks for letting me in.
                    Ken

Comment

Hi folks. I've been reading this forum for a long time and now I signed in. This is very usefull forum and I have found a lot of good tips here.

Riku

Comment

I'm Conner. Look forward to getting some solid answers concerning my tv.

Comment

Hello,

My name is Wayne (wnaylor). I am looking forward to getting some answers to my questions. I also would like to learn from members.

Thank you.

Comment

Hello all,

I'm looking forward to recapping all of my malfunctioning Dell GX270s, Dell GX260, Series 2 TiVos, Series 3 TiVos and assorted Slingboxes.

From what I've read, this forum has lots of great information to use. Keep up the posts!

robomeister

Comment

Hello. I have Panasonic P555VT30 and I wanted to say I love my TV. In saying that, I hate the TV due to Panasonic or whoever put it together.
                              Thanks for the vent. I hope to get the problem fixed through here.

Comment

Hi-I'm an old geezer -75 in a few days. I worked 20 years USAF and 18 years civil service on long range radar sites. Was the radar chief of Pt. Arena AFS, Ca. from 83 until closure in 97. I'm an old tube man and always shied away from solid state equipment but still know how to use a voltmeter. I have 3 vizio TV's that need fixing and this site seems like the place to be. KEEP CLICKING ON( New Members - please post your introductions here ) AND IT DOESN'T TAKE ME TO WHERE I THINK I SHOULD BE.

Comment

I guess I did it.

Comment

Hi All,
                                    Just an old Computer Science and Math Prof. Worked for GE when they were building main frame computers in the late 60s. Moved on the PCs and now just trying to re-learn some of the new stuff.

Ch1945

Comment

Just found this forum whilst searching for problems with my son's monitor. Hopefully we can repair it and learn something new along the way.

Comment

Hallo my name is Thomas. I just bought some components from a big on-line Chinese reseller and got some dealt that where just to good to be true, especially deals on capacitors. This got me interested in this matter. Finding out quality of components and share it with you. I will post some results from my test on (probably fake) capacitors soon.

Comment

Hello to the forum!

I am not an electronics repair person, but hope to benefit from the knowledge and experience of the experts here. Very glad to have found this forum.

Comment

Working...
                                          X