Service manuals available free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Service manuals available free

I have service Manuals for most televisions in stock for free. just for the asking Many of which are unavailable anywhere

Also, many factory training manuals which were meant for factory techs to learn these tvs inside and out

Don't pay crazy prices

Get them for free here

Tom has set up a dedicated site just for this and, we are uploading Service Manuals daily

If you don't see it just ask

We also have a wide variety of boards in stock, for $9.95 + shipping regardless of board, if needed.

Jon
    This Forum absolutely the best and, the most helpful forum I have ever found anywhere. thanks to all the fantastic members here
    Help keep these from the landfills

Re: Service manuals available free

The website for these is:

http://www.tgohome.com/ServiceManuals

I've also included a few of my own repair tips amongst the lot.
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

And, We have also included a bunch of tips as well

some brut force methods even, that actually worked no idea why but, they did
      This Forum absolutely the best and, the most helpful forum I have ever found anywhere. thanks to all the fantastic members here

Comment

Tom i have some in pdf if you want them, hitachi, samsung, polaroid, and sony, may have a toshiba or two.

Comment

Originally posted by awyatt2 View Post
          Tom i have some in pdf if you want them, hitachi, samsung, polaroid, and sony, may have a toshiba or two.
          PM me.
          Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
          For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

forgot a few, vizios you dont have listed either.just overlooked them, got a mitsubishi dlp on the wd52525 dlp. the rest are plasmas.

Comment

Awyatt2, Send the plasmas also. some people (me) still repair them also

Thx for adding your help

Jon
              Electronic surplus

Comment

Ineed if you have any service manual for 37"LCD TV Hannspree Typ:YT08-37E1-000G, and also board scheme ZSUS code:EAX55361501(plasma tv LG Typ:PDP50H30001).Thank you in advance,from Romania, only better!
                Attached Files

Comment

Some of the manufacturers aren't great about providing inverter board and power supply schematics in their service manuals. I hope you can locate/house some of those. It is great to see this repository being created. This site has become invaluable to me and the resources and experts here are fantastic.

I have a Vizio VW46L with a failed PS and I cannot find the PS schematic anywhere, it's a 4H.B0940.011/C1 Darfon power supply. With so many of these sets using Delta or Darfon PS it seems these schematics would be more readily available.

I have a non-working inverter board from a Toshiba 32AV500U and I have a quasi-schematic but no cap values listed.

Finally, I have a Toshiba 56MX195 DLP ballast (23122468 made by Rubycon) with a few blown diodes and I cannot decipher the codes "C48" to find the proper replacements.

As far as replacement boards, what is the mechanism by which we request those? Here in this thread? PM? email? I have quite a number of boards, bezels, stands, remotes, misc parts that I have accumulated and would love to trade for other boards that I need.

Thanks.
                  DK

Comment

Any boards for a Olevia LT37HVS? A stand and remote for a dynex dx lcd32-09? a remote for a westinghouse ltv-32w4 hdc with built in dvd player?

Comment

Olevia = Yes
                      dynex stand=yes. Remote=Will need to look
                      Westinghouse = yes

Comment

got any boards for samsung hpt5054 or hitachi p50h401? buffer and ysus fir samsung and xsus for hitachi.

Comment

Yes, we have the Hitachi p50h401 Xsus, Ysus and buffers

Have all boards for HPT5054

Comment

DakotaKid,

The service manuals you requested will be uploaded to Tom66 dedicated site in the AM

Jon

Comment

Ok can you shoot me a price for all with shipping and details of how to pay you? I will give you part numbers of the boards for the Olevia LT37HVS, The t-conn board is 6870c-0024a, the main board has a sticker with P/N SCO-P409201-M40-ND1 and on the board itself is EPC-P40G201-000.
                              On the Dynex DX LCD32-09 stand unless your definately sure its the right one maybe you could send a pic so i can compare the bracket? And if you have the remote that would be awesome.
                              On the Westinghouse LTV-32W4 HDC the remote has to have the controls for the built in dvd player.

Comment

I no longer need the remote for the Westinghouse. Sold

Comment

need upper buffer and ysus for hpt 5054, and xsus for p50h401. tell me where to send money order, or can pay pal thru my daughter.

Comment

Hello, I need LG inverters 6632L-0392A and 0393A. TV is Olevia 747i-B11.

I bought both online. Improved problem(no backlight),
                                    24VDC at both boards
                                    Both hooked up: Light comes on dimly and flickers
                                    Only Master: Light comes on strong for 1 second, then goes out
                                    Only Slave: Backlight comes on dimly and flickers

Thanks, any help is appreciated. I can almost watch my TV.

Comment

I've updated the database to add a search function. File listings are still available.

http://www.tgohome.com/ServiceManuals/index.php

Comment

Update:

I found a damaged cap? @ c104 with a magnifying glass. Replaced it with one from original board. Backlight is strong and steady now. Smallest thing I ever soldered. Still interested in boards if you have them. Just in case.

Comment

Working...
                                        X