F@H SMP client

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F@H SMP client

I got it installed on my server, used the directions on their website and used the MPICH client and instructions. When I try to run it, it will say:

Any Ideas?
    Attached Files

Re: F@H SMP client

have you tried deleting the /work folder and flushing out any left work packets (i think via '-send all')?
    overclocked machine?
    "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H.L. Mencken

Comment

I deleted the work file, and now its working just fine

Comment

Well, it was working....

It froze everything, including command prompt. The computer just beeped everytime you touched something. Had to shut off the computer and restart, now it just gets stuck at "Files Status OK" when it "prepares to commence simulation"

Comment

i'd delete the entire work folder just to be sure.
          can't really help any further since i've been using deino all the time.
          foldingforum is probably the right place to ask.
          "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H.L. Mencken

Comment

And we're back, after just reconfiguring it 7 or 8 times, its working fine now. Takes a while to do, been going for 4 hours to get to 5% (500000 folds to do though,)

Do you think thats a little slow for a dual 3.06 xeons?

Comment

netburst i suppose? (screenshot says 4 cores)
              that could be right then.

Comment

Yup, netbursts with 533fsb.

Comment

Working...
                X