Where can I find a ZLH in stock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I find a ZLH in stock?

I'm looking for a Rubycon ZLH 16v 2200uF. Anyone know who has these in stock. I tried Farnell, Mouser, Digikey, ect..... and 3/4 the world. Maybe someone knows something I don't.

Re: Where can I find a ZLH in stock?

From the sound of it ZLH are more targeted to the audiophiles? I could only find the 25v version. If its motherboard then i suggest the one for sale on this site.

Comment

https://www1.elfa.se/elfa3~ex_en/b2b...hop=ELFA_EX-EN
      ------------
      Be a mensch

Comment

I guess the ZLH series are meant for extremly long life and slightly lower specs than the ZL series. I found a guy in Hong Kong who has the 12.5mm ZLG (like trying to find a needle in a haystack). These are much better than the 16v 2200uF 12.5mm ZL I needed to replace. $6 with shipping shure beats $50?? from Elfa for two caps.

Comment

Caution: Fakes abound. Get pictures of the items' top, bung, and sleeve and post them here before you spend your money. Do it on a credit card in case you have a problem.

Panasonic FM's are rated at 7000 hrs vs. ZLH at 10,000 hrs.
          Otherwise, FM's are better-

ZLH: 2480ma / 17mΩ
          FM: 3190ma / 15 mΩ
          Last edited by Toasty; 04-10-2010, 09:01 PM.
          veritas odium parit

Comment

You might wanna try craigslist. Might take a bit of work but i have found alot of good stuff on there and reasonably priced.

You will also have to worry less about counterfeits as well. But then Toastys recommendations wouldn't go astray - credit cards the way to go.

Comment

Working...
            X